Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria (25047 Views)

Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
take dat: And the moral of your story is we shouldn't be bothered by his past?!
Nope, everyone one of us sure do have a past, the issue is what is he doing presently to the project Nigeria? This is the part you guys are seriously missing, you all blindly were castigating him for the fun of it and this is very ridiculous undecided
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
tomakint:
You must be a 'Compound Idiiot' for spewing out the above, you better go and get a life ignoramus! cool

madman what the problem with you.with this obsession of following me about on this forum.I will advise you sick dumb headed wacko to go get a job.and stop wasting your life on me.dirty I am Yoruba weeping a55 fool.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
eggheaders:

madman what the problem with you.with this obsession of following me about on this forum.I will advise you sick dumb headed wacko to go get a job.and stop wasting your life on me.dirty I am Yoruba weeping a55 fool.
undecided 'following who?' You? Airhead? cheesy cheesy cheesy Son, stop taking those 'taba' as cigarettes the side effects is madness, you may end up like the man below, you have been warned! ***tomakint laughs***

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Pygru: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
take dat: Money laundering through Showbiz, misallocation of public funds, adventure of waste and whimsical profligacy; what a way of alleviating poverty in the creeks of Bayelsa where poverty holds sway in the midst of plenty. Pray he isn't going to bankrupt Nigeria while running a thievery corporation!
https://www.nairaland.com/1202866/confused-fashola-paid-usd500000-kim
https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements
https://www.nairaland.com/1146758/stop-deceiving-us-eko-o
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Pygru: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
eggheaders: this is no news to peeps like me.that knows the kleptomaniac tendencies of the c-in-c.now we expecting our in-house president a55 lickers to come and tell us how saharareporter is a rumor peddling tabloid. the same way they lied about the first lady hospitalization in Germany.and the same way they lied about the president brothers death.
https://www.nairaland.com/1202866/confused-fashola-paid-usd500000-kim
https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
tomakint:
undecided 'following who?' You? Airhead? cheesy cheesy cheesy Son, stop taking those 'taba' as cigarettes the side effects is madness, you may end up like the man below, you have been warned! ***tomakint laughs***

common son of a cow.if you ain't followiing the eggheader like your live depends on it why quote him in every single thread sh.itty red bororo. continue your madman laugh I know uncle jona has not paid this month a55 licking fee,so you can't afford your lagatine prescription and moreso I thought the doc told you too stop this your excessive smoking of pawpaw leaves and lizard excreta. madman so you took the pics of your aro comrade while escaping shey. omo ofo jatiti ni iwo ati gbogbo idile re.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by takedat(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
eggheaders:

common son of a cow.if you ain't followiing the eggheader like your live depends on it why quote him in every single thread sh.itty red bororo. continue your madman laugh I know uncle jona has not paid this month a55 licking fee,so you can't afford your lagatine prescription and moreso I thought the doc told you too stop this your excessive smoking of pawpaw leaves and lizard excreta. madman so you took the pics of your aro comrade while escaping shey. omo ofo jatiti ni iwo ati gbogbo idile re.

Aburo you too take Nairaland damn too serious, men check your BP before something terrible starts happening, may you find peace, joy and love for your troubled soul! cheesy cheesy cheesy ***all these small small boys sha***
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Pygru: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
take dat: I suffer from psychosis and delusional thinking patterns! Such a disturbed mind !
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
tomakint:

Aburo you too take Nairaland damn too serious, men check your BP before something terrible starts happening, may you find peace, joy and love for your troubled soul! cheesy cheesy cheesy ***all these small small boys sha***

damn!!! you coming so soft.you must have been struck so hard by that little piece of my verbal venom.you really need the b.p check up advice for the sleepless night you subjecting yourself to because of me.were radarada.am yoruba crying baby.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
eggheaders:

damn!!! you coming so soft.you must have been struck so hard by that little piece of my verbal venom.you really need the b.p check up advice for the sleepless night you subjecting yourself to because of me.were radarada.am yoruba crying baby.
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
tomakint:

and before I forget FU.CCK YOU.soldout mofo for coins from the c-in-c.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
eggheaders:

and before I forget FU.CCK YOU.soldout mofo for coins from the c-in-c.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 25, 2013
Please, act maturely for once!
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by lafuria1(m): 2:29am On Feb 25, 2013
na today. what was his achievement as bayelsa state governor sef. the reality is people will believe want they wamt to believe, u cant force it on them. one can chose to dont believe sahara reporters or not, are you expecting thisday to carry the news or guardian? the easiet way to dimiss an allegation is to say oh its fake, its photoshop, oh it was forged and scanned, then silent, continue decieving ourselves.

jonathan is the president for now, nothing will happen even afterwards. has anything happened to IBB yet? even IBB will claim evidenced against him were forged or photoshoped grin. ah nigeria. na wa for the country sha.

as for me, am indifferent o whether he spent it or not. we now know who steals and how much was stolen but thats were it ends, just for record keeping.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by huninaija(f): 2:29am On Feb 25, 2013
Please tell me something new? undecided

Do we expect anything credible from this thieving government? I'm even surprised its one million...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by dramendra: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2013
What's the argue all about? Both Gej and Fash are politician! They might act as opponent before us, who knows if they pop champaigne together behind closed doors? Only God can help this country, but come to look at it, what's the impact of kim's visit?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by mrofficial2(m): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2013
*yawns* irresponsible GEJ. GEJ suffers from low IQ. He's not the man for the job. Any sycophants can dispute that, but it wouldn't change the fact.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by PopeUDENSI: 3:06am On Feb 25, 2013
Israelmossaic: Cheap blackmail. No Evidence. Because Fashola was criticized for paying Kim such a huge fund for 45seconds performance, some clowns are sponsoring articles that peddles Falsehood.

With the aid of the document made available by Idlaw2k3, tell us, between you and Idlaw2k3, who is peddling falsehood?
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 25, 2013
hmnnnnnnn.........

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 25, 2013
If I hear am, just tell me its a joke , well I no met front page. Metceeeew
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Gbawe: 4:02am On Feb 25, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I never at any point on Nairaland or anywhere else argue that Patience Jonathan was not sick. SO STOP THE FREAKING LIES.
Everybody knew Patience was sick. Nobody disputed that. Government tried to hide the sickness because of the character of the Nigerian opposition. Their capacity to craft stories to deceive the Nigerian public at a time the president must have been going through a hell of personal troubles.
Now that is a Nigerian phenomenon. People hide their sicknesses because of the belief that the desires of your enemies have a way of impacting on the your potential for recovery. Chime was sick and hid it until he became strong. Imoke hasn't spoken about his own yet. Most pregnant women hide their date of delivery from even their close friends. To think about it, Patience Jonathan is a private citizen and her personal business is none of our business.

About Fashola's Kardashian sponsorship, I disputed it initially until I've realized now that Fashola or the LASG haven't come out to dispute the claim.

You are such a dishonest individual. I really don't understand why folks bother with you here. So the "character of the opposition" is a valid reason for a government to wilfully lie to the electorate? Do you know how childishly immoral you sound? Who would have exploited the illness of others when , very obviously, that would blow up in their face?

Had the President come out to honestly declare his wife had health challenges then he would have the public goodwill of even the opposition and it is a mark of your dishonesty that you would seek to insinuate otherwise and disgrace your Country in the process. Every excuse to whitewash the image of this woeful government, however nauseatingly senseless, is the name of the game for you.

You even have no shame legitimising behaviour Jonathan should be the last person displaying considering he was the victim of the Yar Adua health dishonesty debacle. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 25, 2013
Clerverly:

Really? Then why are they asking the tax payers to cough out N4b naira to build mansion for this private citizen Your bias has no comparison. Carry on with your evil work but get ready to welcome karma when it knocks angry angry angry
Don't be silly. Is she taking the mansion to her village or going to will it 2 her child(ren). Think b4 u talk joor.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by mosquitoNet(m): 4:47am On Feb 25, 2013
Israelmossaic: Cheap blackmail. No Evidence. Because Fashola was criticized for paying Kim such a huge fund for 45seconds performance, some clowns are sponsoring articles that peddles Falsehood.
stfu! Na you be the major clown here. Who blackmail who? GEJ is a fraud and a incumbent criminal president, he will made to face the LAW after his useless tenure by 2015. Ole!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by rman: 4:49am On Feb 25, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Ok.Please show me an article where they intend to build a mansion for that private citizen?? I would like to see that article Mr smart?
You guys feed on pathetic misinformation. I dont hold sway for the failures of Government whether federal or state, but I think many folks are just stupidly baised.
What kind of foolery would make it more sensible for me to focus on an article that says Jonathan wasted 1 million dollars 7 years ago than for me to focus on one that says Fashola wasted $500,000 yesterday?? Thats complete stupidity.

One government official came on channels to explain how the 4billion first lady hall or whatever it is willl help the image of Nigeria.

So, their claim is true bro. There is indeed a 4billion naira budget for first lady hall.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by ddeola: 5:35am On Feb 25, 2013
At least this will give people an idea of the kind of people ruling Nigeria. This is total misplacement of priorities and irresponsibility on their part. One day, the tables will turn in Nija when we will have true leaders and Nija will be a better place
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by kkmny81: 6:09am On Feb 25, 2013
I can't wait for 2015 this man has to go.under his administration the country keeps getting worse.corruption is at its peak with culprits geting only a slap on the wrist.this guy is just incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by politicalpastor: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2013
bankoleben:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/revealed-how-then-governor-goodluck-jonathan-gave-obaigbena-1-million-bayelsa%E2%80%99s-poverty-al

IF The ticket prices for these concerts are usually out of reach of the AVERAGE NIGERIA WHICH ARE POOR, HOW THEN ARE THEY ALLEVIATING POVERTY IN NIGERIA? NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD JUST STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES, THEY EVEN CREATING THE POVERTY FOR THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. MAY GOD MY PEOPLE AND DELIVER THEM FROM THE HANDS OF BAD GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS.
REVOLUTION WILL BE THE ANSWER.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2013
Chai
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2013
At d end of d day, GEJ 2015
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Petraman(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Nigerian Leaders and their wasteful spending. May God help us
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2013
Somebody should remind me how much OBJ used in hosting queen elizabeth II. Abi sahara never uncover that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.