Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria (25045 Views)

Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by noso2004: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:
thanks a lot. It was more dan this to d extent that Uche Ogbuagu included it in one of his jokes on dvd.
Am not in support of embezzling via hosting celebs but i know dis is just one of anti-GEJ threads. Past rulers did same n if care isnt taken,it will continue.
All i knw is that if a better candidate doesnt present against GEJ, my vote remains his in 2015

Silly tribal claptrap, I am 100% sure you have not step a foot out of Nigeria even to Cotonou and see what a stagnant Country Nigeria has become.

Trying to compare this totally pointless people in other than you might make a point that all previous leaders have embezzled is shame really. If you are rich you must be a very selfish person, if you are poor you must be a very ignorant one, my heart bleeds for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Eziachi: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
PapaBrowne: Anybody that believes Saharareporters would believe anything.
The article has only one purpose: To distract from the news that Fashola paid 500,000 USD for Kim Kardashain's visit.
2006 is 7 years ago. We really cant be bothered about that right now. We've seen worse, like the 2,2 billion naira 150 seater hall in Abuja.

The news of the day is Fashola's $500,000 on Kim Kardashain and it would be fool hardy for Sahareporters to try to distract us from that reality and prevent us from asking Fashola the right questions.

Why can't it be wrong that both Fashola and Jonthan as a governor used public money to pay billionaire showbiz Americans to entertain them? Why must it be a contest?
When has Saharareporters in business to defend Fashola?

Anybody that believe them must believe anything? Wasn't it them that broke the news that now resurrected Mrs Jonathan was hospitalised in Germany and the likes of you and Abati told us she was having a long rest, and later food poisoning etc?
Wasn't them that broke the news about Yar Adua's condition and whereabout, even when Jonathan his then vice president has no clue whatsoever?
Its not an offense to be a supporter of a politician, but surely you can't just follow them their graves, can you?
Can't there be a time, when you can just draw the line?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Eziachi:

Why can't it be wrong that both Fashola and Jonthan as a governor used public money to pay billionaire showbiz Americans to entertain them? Why must it be a contest?

Anybody that believe them must believe anything? Wasn't it them that broke the news that now resurrected Mrs Jonathan was hospitalised in Germany and the likes of you and Abati told us she was having a long res, then later food poisoning etct?
Wasn't them that broke the news about Yar Adua's condition and whereabout, even when Jonathan is vice has no clue?
Its not an offense to be a supporter of a politician, but surely you can't just follow them their graves, can you?
Can't be a time, when you can just draw the line?

+10000 likes
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Eziachi:

Anybody that believe them must believe anything? Wasn't it them that broke the news that now resurrected Mrs Jonathan was hospitalised in Germany and the likes of you and Abati told us she was having a long res, then later food poisoning etct?
Wasn't them that broke the news about Yar Adua's condition and whereabout, even when Jonathan is vice has no clue?
Can't be a time, when you can just draw the line?

merci!merci!! merci!!!.what more can I say man.since the first day both of us argue on an issue on this forum.I must confess you are of the brightest igbo minds here.tried nominating you for the eze ndigbo.but seriously your kinsmen don't fancy objective folks like you.once again thumbs up and thanks for the verbal punch that broke that shi.tty jaw of one of the presidential moles in here.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Eziachi: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
eggheaders:

merci!merci!! merci!!!.what more can I say man.since the first day both of us argue on an issue on this forum.I must confess you are of the brightest igbo minds here.tried nominating you for the eze ndigbo.but seriously your kinsmen don't fancy objective folks like you.once again thumbs up and thanks for the verbal punch that broke that shi.tty jaw of one of the presidential moles in here.

Where I come from doesn't influence my opinion over any issue. I try to see things the way I see it base on past experiences and reality of the real Nigeria. My head is not screwed by any tribal sentiment.
I fought for Biafra at the age of 17 because mainly two reasons- I don't want to die at home with women and children and we were right to fight for our survival in the face of an unimaginable onslaught.
And till this very hour, I still believe that the brightest future of any group in Nigeria especially Ndigbo lies outside Nigeria as one single entity ruled from one source. But that doesn't mean that my believes will force me not to call a spade a spade.
I think I am too old, educated, travelled, enlightened and sophisticated to be blinded by any sort of blind tribal loyalty and you too should do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Eziachi:

Where I come from doesn't influence my opinion over any issue. I try to see things the way I see it base on past experiences and reality of the real Nigeria. My head is not screwed by any tribal sentiment.
I fought for Biafra at the age of 17 because mainly two reasons- I don't want to die at home with women and children and we were right to fight for our survival in the face of an unimaginable onslaught.
And till this very hour, I still believe that the brightest future of any group in Nigeria especially Ndigbo lies outside Nigeria as one single entity ruled from one source. But that doesn't mean that my believes will force me not to call a spade a spade.
I think I am too old, educated, travelled, enlightened and sophisticated to be blinded by any sort of blind tribal loyalty and you too should do the same.

like seriousy that how I view issue.until I gat here to see loads of Yoruba bashers. with the sharp mouth my peeps are known for I tried serving them some dose of it.but all the same I did'nt hate the igbos has i portray here in real life.just wanna get back at some peeps always blaming their misfortunes on the yorubas.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Eziachi: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
eggheaders:

like seriousy that how I view issue.until I gat here to see loads of Yoruba bashers. with the sharp mouth my peeps are known for I tried serving them some dose of it.but all the same I did'nt hate the igbos has i portray here in real life.just wanna get back at some peeps always blaming their misfortunes on the yorubas.
Whether you love Igbos or pretend to hate them doesn't make a jot on any serious Igbo man's life. That you changed your way of thinking just because you met some Igbo Yoruba bashers on the internet, means that your personal convictions as a person has no roots.
Only a senseless person will even attempt to boast that inside his own family there are no bad and rotten apples as most folks will make us think or believe, let alone a whole nation (tribe).
That is why I find all the tribal bashing here not only interesting, entertaining but an eye opener to the real Nigeria and Nigerians, after all these years of pretending to like each other as long as everyone get their oil booty each month and year after year.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
eggheaders:

shameless maggot.I keep making you look irrelevant with my wicked punches daily on this forum.like seriously i can feel your pain.excess dosage of my verbal venom is driving you amok.maryjames9 sense the cowardice in your shyte reply.keep stalking me about and i will gladly be humilating you and your blockheaded surrogates.
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Eziachi:
Whether you love Igbos or pretend to hate them doesn't make a jot on any serious Igbo man's life. That you changed your way of thinking just because you met some Igbo Yoruba bashers on the internet, means that your personal conviction as a person has no root.
Only a senseless person will even attempt to boast that inside his own family there are no bad and rotten apples as most folks will make us think or believe, let alone a whole nation (tribe).
That is why I find all the tribal bashing here not only interesting, entertaining but an eye opener about the real Nigeria and Nigerian after all these years of pretending to like each other as long as everyone get their oil booty each months.
That 'Gorilla' you are educating is not the type, he is the 'adopted baby of dayokanu and desola' (Nairaland's notorious bigots ever known) he has been proved and tested to be a 'certified bigot, psychopath and schizophrenic' avoid him! Thanks anyway for your brilliant advise for him, wishing you God speed bro cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
oddy4real:
You have started throwing tantrums like a kid again abi? Grow up brother!
@oddy4real ki lo n se e now! You are telling that dolt to grow up? Abeg no let make I fight you ooo, can't you see that his case has gone 'spiritual'? He needs spiritual cleansing more than 1 million demons put together, he is perpetually retarded for now, if in doubt go through the history of his posts you gonna cry cry cry cry! Ignore him cool
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Donmeca(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
This looks like a lie to me. I haven't read people's comments but the specimen picture (evidence) here is an acknowledgement copy. This is what d dispatch man takes back to the sender of the mail (to prove that d mail was delivered and show who to hold in case of diversion).

Having said d above, this copy is by no means d working document. . .it is not what officers minute on for actions to be taken. It solely belongs to d sender (Nduka/Thisday). I've worked in an office where memos move from one office to another. . .via comments and signatures.

Until I am taught otherwise, I maintain that this info is false!
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by goddygodwin: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by crisycent: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
jona!!! u wen say u no get shoe na him dey divert 150m wen dem say make ppl wen no get shoe like you take hold their side? na wah for you oo
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Akiika: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
I am finally convinced that Nigeria is in real trouble. It is bad enough that we have dumb and corrupt leaders, but it is even worse to have knuckle-headed citizenry. Some of the comments of people justifying this profligacy is astonishing!
Well done, Nigeria go better indeed!
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=tomakint]
That 'Gorilla' you are educating is not the type, he is the 'adopted baby of dayokanu and desola' (Nairaland's notorious bigots ever known) he has been proved and tested to be a 'certified bigot, psychopath and schizophrenic' avoid him! Thanks anyway for your brilliant advise for him, wishing you God speed bro cool[/quotek]

oloriburuku.it seems your seizure has been triggered again.atleast I can defend my kinsmen and has a heart of my own.unlike a jobless gej a55 sucker like you.were after 2015 when your boss is kick out of aso rock.na grass you go dey chop.i wonder how you descibe your job details to your kids.foolish dolt wankker.keep following me about this obsession of the eggheader will finally send you to your permanent abode in aro.jumping from third mainland bridge might be a good option for your demented soul.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=eggheaders][/quote]
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
tomakint:
That 'Gorilla' you are educating is not the type, he is the 'adopted baby of dayokanu and desola' (Nairaland's notorious bigots ever known) he has been proved and tested to be a 'certified bigot, psychopath and schizophrenic' avoid him! Thanks anyway for your brilliant advise for him, wishing you God speed bro cool

Why dont you deal with the verbal assualt directed at your retarddedd arssee before mentioning Dayokanu both sleeping and when awake anuofia.

Akukuu bi san se radarada, Omo po bi osan bo
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Why dont you deal with the verbal assualt directed at your retarddedd arssee before mentioning Dayokanu both sleeping and when awake anuofia.

Akukuu bi san se radarada, Omo po bi osan bo
ok Ogbomosho goat cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
noso_2004:

Silly tribal claptrap, I am 100% sure you have not step a foot out of Nigeria even to Cotonou and see what a stagnant Country Nigeria has become.

Trying to compare this totally pointless people in other than you might make a point that all previous leaders have embezzled is shame really. If you are rich you must be a very selfish person, if you are poor you must be a very ignorant one, my heart bleeds for people like you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. D way some ppl vex on NL makes me laugh and even skip my meal.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Hardfact: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Such an expose if true can only help us. If ever, GEJ has got any shame or image to protect, or whatever point to make, pray these cause him to act right at least for once. We just cant afford to have to waste away 4 more precious years.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

See how you are displaying ignorance. Where did you see any Tribalistic comments here?. If i can hinder your progress right from the comfort of my home then i can take away your life anytime i want. so steer clear least i terminate your life.
giberish and meaningless replying u is a waste of typing space
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Hardfact: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure: Am not supporting GEJ on this issue and will never support him for spending such amount of money from the poverty alleviation fund. GEJ is my brother as a Nigerian but not from my zone cause am Igbo from Imo State, I don't agree with some of his policies but it doesn't mean that i should start shouting that he is the problem of Nigeria and ignore the fact that corruption is our problem and has been there before GEJ and will still be there after he is gone if nothing is done by us the citizens instead of relying on Tinubu, Buhari,Rochas and others to carry out this change for us while we all know they all have their targets which we aint gonna benefit from. In-fact all the promises GEJ made to South East am yet to see him carry out any of them and yes i understand the pressure that comes with been a President. haven been in a position whereby the decision i will take will affect a whole community i simply understand the pressure that the President goes through trying to please every tribe with their differences.

If we want to heal Nigeria lets trace from when corruption started and who was involved and then start dealing with them instead of looking at the surface of the problem while the roots are deep.
Ordinarily, I'd have expected your first few lines to make this point/stand known as such is most detestable. Others lines could carry other less critical info. That'd show where you stand. I agree Nig's problem is complex but GEJ's way way underperforming with his position as number one citizen!
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by blessedchosen: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Timothy 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
1Timothy 5:7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

Read.
Mathew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Hebrew 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
No sinner can enter into heaven.

1Thessalonians 4:7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

Isaiah 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
Isaiah 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
Isaiah 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Ihama1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
how come we people live in poorvety

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke / Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings / Fresh Plot In The Senate Lawan May Replace Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.