Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! (14225 Views)

How Long Is It "Normal" To Court A Girl / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Funke Akindele Says My Marriage Is Intact, I'm Going To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by WAM1(f): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Word !!!
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by mrperfect(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is awesome.
If all women think like this it will be rare to see a single lady in the street.
But they can't think, they prefer going to church to pray.
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by realsammie(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2013
Opytim: All those who are against #10 are mostly guys.....why? You've got nothing to lose frm it....the consequences are suffered mostly by ladies. As a lady, when u keep ur self pure frm all these, u won't have to worry about buying contraceptives, you won't be panicking when your period is late because u knw u have nt done anytin that would nt make it come, and also u wil have a free conscience when u hear someone preachn against fornication......all these and many more are the benefits of #10 to ladies.

COOL. AND I HOPE YOU WON'T PANIC WHEN HE DUMPS YOU 4 A HOT AND ENERGETIC LADY THAT IS WILLING TO GO ALL THE WAY.
THAT'S WHY U SEE SO MANY SINGLE LADIES AT 40.
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by GraceBestowed(f): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2013
^^^ I'm, honestly, tired of hearing/seeing this 'no wonder you people are not married at 40' talk!

There are MANY non-Christians who are unmarried at that age (and they give up their cookie left, right, and centre). Also, most of the people I know, who are married, shared the same views as myself whilst they were single, and never had to compromise.

Bottom line is this, you may find chastity restrictive, but another person might find it appealing! ^^^
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by esere826: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed: ^^^ I'm, honestly, tired of hearing/seeing this 'no wonder you people are not married at 40' talk! There are MANY non-Christians who are unmarried at that age. Also, most of the people I know are married!

Bottom line is this, you may find chastity restrictive, but another person might find it appealing! ^^^

Dont mind them
just come to me slowly ehn

i will chastice u
I only do massages

Sheit!!!
what am i saying?

Jesus pls forgive me for falling for fine gial
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by GraceBestowed(f): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2013
^^ LooooooL!! Just walk away, homie!! ^^
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by mentorandfriend(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2016
GraceBestowed:
So, that man has come along, you're happy, super excited, and thanking God! There are some things we need to understand, because just as the bible says that 'a person's gift makes room for them', it is their character that will keep them where the gift has taken them to. Some mistakes are easily written off, some aren't, in whatever you do, DON'T

1. BE EAGER - marriage is not a do or die issue; to be fulfilled within a marriage, you have to be fulfilled as a human being first, then you can go into a union, and complete another person! Don't be pushy, because this will put a man off, and cause them to feel as though you're exerting too much control; men LOVE to be in control!

2. MAKE THE FIRST MOVE - allow him to make the first move! I know that there are some women out there with strong personalities, but all in all, he remains the man, the head; even if God has shown you that he's your husband, WAIT for him to make the first move! I cannot stress enough how important this is!

3. BE DISRESPECTFUL - no man wants a woman with an attitude problem! As women respond favourably to emotions, men respond favourably to respect. The beginning of the end is when you start to treat him with disdain!

4. LAY ALL YOUR CARDS ON THE TABLE - I know that it is normal to show emotions, but don't overdo it, please! It is very easy for someone else to take you for granted if they realise that you're extremely fond of them, no matter how much they seem to love you!

5. TALK TOO MUCH - please, keep your mouth shut about your relationship. Don't go telling A-B-C about how he got mad at you, what he said today, or how he told you he felt! It is not necessary!!

6. BE AFRAID - you need to be able to say how you feel, with respect, understanding that he is the man God has placed above you. You are allowed to say if you're upset, if he disappointed you, or if he did something wrong. Insecurities can also cause fear within a relationship, if you feel super insecure, ask yourself if you're ready to enter this relationship of give and take!

7. BE RETIRING - NOW is the time to talk, the time you can put your points across, your expectations, and aspirations! You want 7 children, now is the time to speak up; you have a calling on your life, raise your hand up and talk; you want to hold down a job, no problem, open up! Nothing is too trivial to bring up, communicate!

8. BE NAIVE - understand that men are a completely different set of species from women, every single one unique, according to maturity (in life and in Christ)! Chronological age is just a number; bottom line, men don't think like women, at all!

9. BE IDLE - being a 'liability' is not what's up, most men want their potential wives to be up to something; it doesn't, necessarily, mean working, but just an indication that you will not drown without Him, and that you're able to hold it down when he's not around.

10. GET INTIMATE - this goes without saying within a Christian courtship, but I'm saying it anyway! If you're kissing, sleeping together, or engaging in any intimate activities, then you're committing fornication - there's no two ways about it. If you can't wait, get a marriage blessing!

Remember to give Him thanks, in everything!

All His Love

https://gracefullybestowed.squarespace.com/blog/2013/2/15/how-not-to-court-from-the-how-to-series
Much love from me to you dear. Been observing you for a while now on this space. Keep it up.
Re: Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! by GraceBestowed(f): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Much love from me to you dear. Been observing you for a while now on this space. Keep it up.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / Valentine Gifts Suggestions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.