Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration (1113 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) / Youths Ask IBB, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Others To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by EkoIle1: 3:02am On Feb 22, 2013
As Ondo State prepares for the inauguration of the second coming of the state governor, Olusegun Mimiko, two former Heads of State, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) and General Abdulsalam Abukarka (rtd), have been confirmed as some of the eminent personalities expected at the ceremony.

Mimiko, whose first term expires this weekend, is the only governor in the country serving on the platform of the Labour Party, LP.

He was re-elected on the same platform for a new term of four years on October 20, 2012.

Speaking on the level of preparation for the inauguration ceremony, state Commissioner for Information, Kayode Akinmade, said the former Interim Head of Government, Chief Ernest Shonekan and the former Vice- President, Alhaji Abubarkar Atiku, are some of the guests confirmed for the event.

Also expected at the event are Governors Peter Obi, Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Theodore Orji and Godswill Akpabio of Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Abia and Akwa Ibom States respectively.

Others include; Muazu Babangida Aliyu, Ibrahim Shema Gabriel Suswam and Seriaki Dickson of Niger, Katsina, Benue and Bayelsa States.

According to Akinmade, Chief Edwin Clark and the former governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, are also expected at the ceremony.

Meanwhile, Dr Christopher Kolade, will tomorrow chair the inaugural lecture slated for Adegbemile House, Akure, as part of activities marking the inauguration ceremony.

Eminent scholar and former Foreign Affairs Minister, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, will deliver the inauguration lecture with the theme; “Leadership, Democracy and Development: A paradigm Relations.”http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/ibb-abdulsalam-10-governors-for-mimikos-inauguration/

lol @ birds of the same feather ...
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by FreeGlobe(f): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2013
^
Painful isn't it? I hope you know Tinubu and all ACN governors were banned from attending the ceremony. Mimiko is the true SW leader. A man of his own. Akeredolu is also not allowed into the premises.

1 Like

Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by EkoIle1: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Painful isn't it? I hope you know Tinubu and all ACN governors were banned from attending the ceremony. Mimiko is the true SW leader. A man of his own. Akeredolu is also not allowed into the premises.

2 Likes

Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by Olugbenger(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
only the likes of IBB,Abubakar would appear at such events....
As we all know what they are good at....
Yet some guys would still brawl about this...
Freeglobe and his dumb posts...

Always dumb!

2 Likes

Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by mogentle(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
This Mimiko guy is surely returning to PDP one day.[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by tomakint: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
mogentle: This Mimiko guy is surely returning to PDP one day.[i][/i]
He is already one leg in already, I know my Governor and my people for one thing, if they say one thing they never looked back! He (Mimiko) can't just imagined himself being in the same ship with 'TINUBU'! Iroko baba, gbasibe jooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God, I am from ONDO STATE! cool
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by skyfall: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
This guy, you take idiocy to an entirely new level. How can Mimiko be the leader of the SW? By being the gov of Ondo state? Does that even make any sense at all?
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam, 10 Governors For Mimiko’s Inauguration by mogentle(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:
He is already one leg in already, I know my Governor and my people for one thing, if they say one thing they never looked back! He (Mimiko) can't just imagined himself being in the same ship with 'TINUBU'! Iroko baba, gbasibe jooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God, I am from ONDO STATE! cool

And that becomes the beginning of hi end.,.,.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? / Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-morsi Rally(picture) / Suntai Unable To Recognize State lawmakers Who Visited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.