Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound (3130 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by itocoonlin(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2006
hello Naija friends
  plz i want to know if it is good to date a lady in ur compound,
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by Hotstepper(f): 3:53pm On May 04, 2006
it is as far as it is okay with you
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by whitelexi(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2006
Its only in naija that where u meet a woman matters a lot!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by hotangel2(f): 5:38pm On May 04, 2006
true lexi. I mean date her if u like her.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by cyberboy(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2006
Hey fellow, never try it if u always lk sex cus u will end up been a father of bastard.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by whitelexi(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2006
grin grin grin grin
This is wonderful!!!

@Hotstepper: U said that like u've known me for long, All my friendz call me Lexi grin
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by osteen(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2006
It is great if u really love and plan to be faithful otherwise, don't do it bro grin
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by glodave(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2006
love doesn’t ve or see direction smiley follow ur heart
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by Idekeson(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2006
If you're ready for commitment, go ahead. If not, don't do it. It's too close for comfort.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by babe1(f): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2006
Whocares where she lives, as long as she ain't your mama or someone's wife.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by iice(f): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2006
babe1:

Whocares where she lives, as long as she ain't your mama or someone's wife.
Agree wink
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by cammax7(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2006
the thing is if you are a player, forget it. coz when dem shorties come looking for you, eyebrows would be raised.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by walemania(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
Guy please don't try it cos you will end up being a father of someone you wont care for,
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by Nautillus(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2007
cyberboy:

Hey fellow, never try it if u always lk sex cus u will end up been a father of bastard.

walemania:

Guy please don't try it because you will end up being a father of someone you wont care for,

Haba people come onnn, The guy only asked if he could see a gal in the same
building where he lives and you guyz are already talking of a baby?

Jeez undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by CrazyMan(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
no
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by walemania(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
The fact still remains that if he could see a girl in the same building he going to end up being a father of someone thats the truth Guy.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by itk(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
guy nawa 4 u oh, u won enjoy everything in and out abi. anyway, if u like d chik, go ahead but be careful cos it would turn out 2be sex affair which is still good u knw. cheer!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
sex will only be a knock away. . . . . . . . but then . . . . . . . . . .  so also will a huge fight!!!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by flirt69: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
dont ever try it man, i repeat, never do that. Incase u dunno, if u are a real baller, u should know one of the rules of being a baller, never mess around with girls in ur neighbourhood. Besides there aint gonna be no respect and there will always be issues. u sabi wetin them dey call see finish?, cry
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ettehgate(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
it is good financially
no okada money
no hotel money
and AWILO SHARP SHARP fit happen any time
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by rockiedink(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
ettehgate:

it is good financially
no okada money
no hotel money

hehehehe!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
ettehgate:

it is good financially
no okada money
no hotel money

you are too stingy  sad lol

@topic it depends on the type of compound we are talking of here.  wink anyway it has its advantages and disadvantages.the choice is yours  undecided
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ettehgate(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
me stingy?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ifyalways(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
ettehgate:

me stingy?

yes you boobs man. grin grin grin grin

@topic,its gooooooood oh.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by walemania(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
ifyalways:

yes you boobs man. grin grin grin grin

@topic,its gooooooood oh.

Na the fact that guy they stingy and the fact still remains the guy is gonna be the father of someone he wount care for,
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by FactorChic(f): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
I cannot believe what I'm reading here shocked shocked

"Don't do it because u will end up being the father of a child u don't care for"??/WHAT D FUK WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because a woman lives in ur compound means u will father a child u won't care forI swear to God, I cannot believe there are some LAME guys out there who would say something like this, and since when does location define who u date

Straight up BS is what this is, ! angry
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
walemania:

Na the fact that guy they stingy and the fact still remains the guy is going to be the father of someone he wount care for,
from where to where

@ topic,if you love her,go for her.location have little or nutting to do with dating or if you really feel uncomfortable about it,one of you can easily change location wink
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by playmate(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
dnt try it cs d kind of temptation u'll face won't b ordinary.u may end up doin somtin u'll later regret.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
playmate:

dnt try it cs d kind of temptation u'll face won't b ordinary.u may end up doin somtin u'll later regret.
do you know toyinrayo?am kinda suspecting something here undecided

@ topic,whatever goodluck. cool
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by playmate(f): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2007
ifyalways:

do you know toyinrayo?am kind of suspecting something here undecided

i dnt get u.av seen dat name on some threads but i dnt no who she is.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2007
playmate:

i dnt get u.av seen that name on some threads but i dnt no who she is.
oh sorry just saw her post later yesterday.your signature almost looked like hers and it got me wondering if she has been b***** by admin.lol
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound by saucekid(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ ify, undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? / Will My Girl Be Faithful? / Please Help,i Don't Want To Kill Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.