Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Need Advice From Guys Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice From Guys Pls (2212 Views)

Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From Guys Pls by queenasasili(f): 3:15am On Feb 24, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by SimplYeahmee(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2013
Hi dear.
Can I ask a few questions.
Btw wen u met him nd up to now ow was he financially?
In ur relationship whr u d one doing most of d spending nd buying.
Lyk ow often do u give him money.

If you have been assisting him financially for like the last two yrs. I'm afraid to say he was after ur money. Moreover u helped him financially to secure his visa. Most of these fights and arguments started afta he had gotten his visa ryt.

He is looking for a way to end d relationship. He may have loved u frm d onset bt had ulterior motive.

My dear, I wud say end it bfor he travel cos if u don't u will strain yourself while he's away while he wud not even bother about u.
If u''ve given him sex, it's a pity u''ve given out a prized possession to sumone not worthy of it.

End it.
Dust yourself off d ground and move on. God has better plans for you.

Don't cry for long. He isn't meant for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by tashanja(m): 4:58am On Feb 24, 2013
Drop him, come to me, I promise I won't off my phone on you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Mynd44: 5:37am On Feb 24, 2013
Why not go over to gus place and have a "sit down" with him?
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by vitus101: 5:52am On Feb 24, 2013
Its obvious d young man is trying to end d relationship..Call him and ve a chat with him..infact, confront him (when I say confront,I do not mean pick a fight with him) do it respectfully and with calm..Ask him why he suddenly became a stranger..let him know that you know he's trying to end it.
If you didn't offend him in any way, then let him go if he wants to cos if you keep hanging on to it,U ll keep getting hurt. Don't feed his ego. Be strong and let him See it.
But then,this is your side of the story..I havent heard/read his.
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by sugarbuns(f): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Sad, it's either he's looking for a way out or there's sumfin you're not telling us like is there sumfin he shld be worrying about. If it's cus he wants a way out that he's treating you like trash den dump his azz so you can move on and meet sm1else.gdluck!
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by alaricsaltzman: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2013
Itz obvious d dude wants 2 end the rship esp as he's goin outta d country...its beta u end it nw rather than hopin 4 a lost cause wen he's finally out...start countin ur losses dear
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by queenasasili(f): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2013
[quote author=SimplYeahmee]Hi dear.
Can I ask a few questions.
Btw wen u met him nd up to now ow was he financially?
In ur relationship whr u d one doing most of d spending nd buying.
Lyk ow often do u give him money.

If you have been assisting him financially for like the last two yrs. I'm afraid to say he was after ur money. Moreover u helped him financially to secure his visa. Most of these fights and arguments started afta he had gotten his visa ryt.

He is looking for a way to end d relationship. He may have loved u frm d onset bt had ulterior motive.

My dear, I wud say end it bfor he travel cos if u don't u will strain yourself while he's away while he wud not even bother about u.
If u''ve given him sex, it's a pity u''ve given out a prized possession to sumone not worthy of it.

End it.
Dust yourself off d ground and move on. God has better plans for you.

Don't cry for long. He isn't meant for you.[/quote
]his financially ok but when his visa was
out he was nt having the complete money
so he ask me for help n I did,like on
sunday last week he called n was asking
me who was the guy I uploaded on my facebook
dis n dat but he has been seeing dat pix on
my phone ever since but dnt ask me I dnt
just knw wat his problem every thing I do
now get him angry on like before. am
thinking of going to his place today
to Tell him to his face dat I wish him d best
but he should have in mind dat his owning
me when he get there he should find a way
To send d money I give him because I can't
take again.my heart is already burning. Guys more advice pls
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by FXKing2012(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2013
[/color] What is wrong with these girls? Dont they know when a guy wants to end a relationship?

The dude is probably fantasizing on dating white chics once he travels, so please stop deceiving yourself dear and find yourself another guy who isnt travelling out anytime soon.

Cheers!
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by queenasasili(f): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥kƨ guys
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by MrCork17: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
queenasasili: Am dating a guy for close to 2yrs now.
d problem am having wit him now is dat
he dnt trust me any more n I dnt knw
wat I did to him dat makes him nt to
trust me I do every thing I can to make
him happy all the time but,a week will
nt pass without us having one issue or
the other d one dat pains me now is dat
since his visa came out we have been
having one issue or the other always
complaining about my work dis n dat.
am thinking of ending d relationship
nt minding the money I gave him when
His visa was out.wat pains me now is dat
he called me yesterday n my phone was off
when I charge d phone n called him he pick
n started shouting @ me dat y did I off
my phone I try to explain to him dat my
battery was down him off d phone on me
since then till now he has refuse to pick my
calls I dnt knw wat to do again his going
out of the country by next week.
pls I need advice from u guys on how to headly
these issue am dieing inside

madam ther is no Full stop in yor story... i dont gerrit angry
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Praise07(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Madam you didn't end your story.
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
He doesn't trust you again and probably wants to end the relationship with you before he travels out for the following reasons:

1. That guy's pic on your phone which he later saw you upload on your facebook speaks volume ma'am, and if I may ask, who the hell is that mystery guy you uploaded his pic from your phone to your facebook Ladies, pls think b4 u act in your life!!!

2. He has already concluded in his mind that the guy you uploaded his pic on your facebook is gonna replace him once he travels out, reason for him not trusting you again! Try and convince him honestly about that guy and possibly he may listen, I doubt cos we guys are now unhappy with how ladies go about dating around!

3. He wants to be free, so he won't have you on his neck waiting for him to come marry you when he is not certain of what his journey abroad may offer to him, so he doesn't want to owe you emotionally.

As for the money, just relax, you don't need to remind him to pay you back because he will, most guys do, its ladies that hardly pay back, would rather claim its something given for love, blah, blah, blah, which is wrong becos if for instance, I am dating u and u bought me a car, the moment we broke up, I am sending back your car to you becos I will be angry and pissed to see that car around me, plus its gonna be a let down to me driving a car an ex bought for me...so relax, he will sure pay u back, I know guys, unless he didn't make enough cash when he travels out.

In conclusion, guys of nowadays now have little or no trust in ladies of today, I am sorry to say this, but I always love to tell the truth even when others would pretend. Most guys believe that if they are dating Anita for instance, there must be other guys somewhere romancing Anita directly or indirectly, and pls blame it on- the so many wayward ladies we have today and on social network platforms (BBM, Facebook, 2go, et al).

The world has gone crazy, we all are living in a crazy world...our destinies and fate now lies in the hand of God and mother nature, take heart and happy sunday!
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by 100Cents: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
DailyNews:
He doesn't trust you again and probably wants to end the relationship with you before he travels out for the following reasons:

1. That guy's pic on your phone which he later saw you upload on your facebook speaks volume ma'am, and if I may ask, who the hell is that mystery guy you uploaded his pic from your phone to your facebook Ladies, pls think b4 u act in your life!!!

2. He has already concluded in his mind that the guy you uploaded his pic on your facebook is gonna replace him once he travels out, reason for him not trusting you again! Try and convince him honestly about that guy and possibly he may listen, I doubt cos we guys are now unhappy with how ladies go about dating around!

3. He wants to be free, so he won't have you on his neck waiting for him to come marry you when he is not certain of what his journey abroad may offer to him, so he doesn't want to owe you emotionally.

As for the money, just relax, you don't need to remind him to pay you back because he will, most guys do, its ladies that hardly pay back, would rather claim its something given for love, blah, blah, blah, which is wrong becos if for instance, I am dating u and u bought me a car, the moment we broke up, I am sending back your car to you becos I will be angry and pissed to see that car around me, plus its gonna be a let down to me driving a car an ex bought for me...so relax, he will sure pay u back, I know guys, unless he didn't make enough cash when he travels out.

In conclusion, guys of nowadays now have little or no trust in ladies of today, I am sorry to say this, but I always love to tell the truth even when others would pretend. Most guys believe that if they are dating Anita for instance, there must be other guys somewhere romancing Anita directly or indirectly, and pls blame it on- the so many wayward ladies we have today and on social network platforms (BBM, Facebook, 2go, et al).

The world has gone crazy, we all are living in a crazy world...our destinies and fate now lies in the hand of God and mother nature, take heart and happy sunday!

Spot on bro.

Ladies cause their problems.

How can she use another guy's pictures on her wall or phone ?

@Op tell him to pay you. He shouldn't dump someone who has invested in him. Even if he has to do so, he should inform you. It should be mutual..

The man/woman you treat like trash today may be your saviour tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Tymax(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
There is no smoke without fire. Stop painting him like an inconsiderate monster. You must have wronged him. Go and mend things up with him.
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by nanauju(f): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:
There is no smoke without fire. Stop painting him like an inconsiderate monster. You must have wronged him. Go and mend things up with him.
Helloooo...this thread was opened over a year ago. I'm very sure even the said lady is married now and probably preg...why re u trying to make her remember the past na..,not fair o
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Babe angry please do me a favor by collecting every penny you spent on that dondi
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by ibnjarir93(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2014
vitus101:
Its obvious d young man is trying to end d relationship..Call him and ve a chat with him..infact, confront him (when I say confront,I do not mean pick a fight with him) do it respectfully and with calm..Ask him why he suddenly became a stranger..let him know that you know he's trying to end it.
If you didn't offend him in any way, then let him go if he wants to cos if you keep hanging on to it,U ll keep getting hurt. Don't feed his ego. Be strong and let him See it.
But then,this is your side of the story..I havent heard/read his.
Simple.
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Youngpo413: 3:48pm On May 20, 2015
sugarbuns:
Sad, it's either he's looking for a way out or there's sumfin you're not telling us like is there sumfin he shld be worrying about. If it's cus he wants a way out that he's treating you like trash den dump his azz so you can move on and meet sm1else.gdluck!
her azz is dumped already,what is there again.
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
nanauju:

Helloooo...this thread was opened over a year ago. I'm very sure even the said lady is married now and probably preg...why re u trying to make her remember the past na..,not fair o
marriage na beans?
Preg indeed
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by publicenemy(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2015
Gy
Re: I Need Advice From Guys Pls by publicenemy(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2015
queenasasili:
Am dating a guy for close to 2yrs now. d problem am having wit him now is dat he dnt trust me any more n I dnt knw wat I did to him dat makes him nt to trust me I do every thing I can to make him happy all the time but,a week will nt pass without us having one issue or the other d one dat pains me now is dat since his visa came out we have been having one issue or the other always complaining about my work dis n dat. am thinking of ending d relationship nt minding the money I gave him when His visa was out.wat pains me now is dat he called me yesterday n my phone was off when I charge d phone n called him he pick n started shouting @ me dat y did I off my phone I try to explain to him dat my battery was down him off d phone on me since then till now he has refuse to pick my calls I dnt knw wat to do again his going out of the country by next week. pls I need advice from u guys on how to headly these issue am dieing inside

Your signature is ur best advise.

(1) (Reply)

jjjjjjj / Is It Possible For A Guy And A Girl Who Are Not Related To Sleep On The Same Bed / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.