Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? (3854 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by kandiikane(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

aha...shocked and e dey find fine gal
sMH

So, ugly men cannot date fine girls?
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by kandiikane(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: poster you dumb ass what Bleep is soo special about white chicks. brother plz you aint white so keep to your own. are there not black girls in your hood?gooooooooshsss

Maybe, it's because of this attitude that's why he goes for white women.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by dmcdad: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Just be yourself and try to be outstanding in whatever you do. Besides, you don't force people to get to like you..

Make yourself a better person by being the best of whom you are. And one thing to take cognizance of is that, you shouldn't take to mind the fact that people are not attracted or interested in you.

The best is, be the best of who you are and what you do. With time, you will attract the right kinda people to yourself.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
kandiikane:

So, ugly men cannot date fine girls?

Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? / Punishment On Wedding Day..picture / 10 Things Nigerian Women Do To Get A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.