Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? (3855 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by cfc: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
rokiatu: Tell them you have a 12 inches di..ck and you can last one round 1 hour.

I have 12 inches and I last one round 1 hour.....let us get to the zanga.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Caracta: This guy again? Na wa o. Nollywoodlanders.
I tire for him ooo
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Caracta: This guy again? Na wa o. Nollywoodlanders.
Which guy are you talking about?
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
poster you dumb ass what Bleep is soo special about white chicks. brother plz you aint white so keep to your own. are there not black girls in your hood?gooooooooshsss
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Post ur pic here and ill give you a true advise on how to get them to like you....let me see if you even have a chance to begin with.....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: poster you dumb ass what Bleep is soo special about white chicks. brother plz you aint white so keep to your own. are there not black girls in your hood?gooooooooshsss

slow down....he likes what he likes....
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Post ur pic here and ill give you a true advise on how to get them to like you....let me see if you even have a chance to begin with.....

Look has nothing to do with this. I have seen the ugliest black guys with fine azz white girls. Just so you know, look ain't the problem here.

Maybe he lack the swag and confidence them girls like. If you walk up to any woman for that matter like a mouse with desperation written all over your face, rejection will be your only calling.

Don't know why the posted wanna date white girls so bad though..where I live, they are so damn easy to bed.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
fados4sure: I need information seriously because tomorrow is yet another Monday

I think its racism and maybe you try another approach method.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by MrCork17: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
fados4sure: i'm black and i'm in North Cyprus and most of the girls are pretty white girls. i tried asking out a few that i like but they all rejected me. i think i look ok because im not fat and my face isn't really broken out. why won't they go out with me ALSO... "please give me a real answer"

do u spek to them in IBO? angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
olas2u:

I think its racism and maybe you try another approach method.
Thanks bro. It is very common with these Capriot girls... They don't associate with blacks. A friend of mine was telling me that even if you greet them, they won't answer you
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
rokiatu:

Look has nothing to do with this. I have seen the ugliest black guys with fine azz white girls. Just so you know, look ain't the problem here.

Maybe he lack the swag and confidence them girls like. If you walk up to any woman for that matter like a mouse with desperation written all over your face, rejection will be your only calling.

Don't know why the posted wanna date white girls so bad though..where I live, they are so damn easy to bed.
Not that i want to date white girl. Am just trying to associate with them and also learn their culture.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
fados4sure:
Not that i want to date white girl. Am just trying to associate with them and also learn their culture.

Heres a simple advice/ never force yourself on anyone.

Try to be friendly...if that don't work back off!!! Protect your sanity.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
fados4sure:
Well learn from books or guys. Must it be girls?
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
rokiatu:

Heres a simple advice/ never force yourself on anyone.

Try to be friendly...if that don't work back off!!! Protect your sanity.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate all your contribuctions
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
djeezy: The op is damn ugly i swear.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op what part of the world are you living in ?
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Is it only the girls that can teach u the culture?
fados4sure:
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Look for black girls to kill konji while you learn,becareful ,you will not go free if a girl accuse you of molestation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
rokiatu:

and where have you seen this ugly black guys with fine white girls? rokiatu undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by NessaFresh(f): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Lmao soo this guy ooo. North Crprus ko Ajegunle ni

https://www.nairaland.com/979235/broke-rule-during-9t-vigil

Hahahaha LWKMD,..thank u for diggin up that thread...the guy no well
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
NessaFresh:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM LAUGHING LIKE A FOOL RIGHT NOW
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well learn from books or guys. Must it be girls?

LMAO cheesy
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 2:11am On Feb 25, 2013
NessaFresh:

You are welcome
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by beylinko(m): 3:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Na wa for u fado. I tot u said germany,why cyprus again...congrat anyway. Guy,take ur time to know dat place order than running afta d white chicks . Be ursev and carry ursev wit dignity. Since u just got there socialize(sports,debates nd d rest)dnt be too desperate. D chicks wil come around later.
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by MrsChima1(f): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
I didn't know there were such thing as white cultures. SmH.

Ask Oyinbogirl how she snagged a Nigerian maybe you can learn a few pointers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by debosky(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
^^ Hey sexy kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
I didn't know there were such thing as white cultures. SmH.

Ask Oyinbogirl how she snagged a Nigerian maybe you can learn a few pointers.
True.

How have you been?
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
fados4sure: i'm black and i'm in North Cyprus and most of the girls are pretty white girls. i tried asking out a few that i like but they all rejected me. i think i look ok because im not fat and my face isn't really broken out. why won't they go out with me ALSO... "please give me a real answer"

You're pitiful tongue... Seriously?
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
H-Star89:

You're pitiful tongue... Seriously?
Pity for yourself
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
fados4sure:
Pity for yourself
She is right to pity you ooo
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
On a more serious note, i want to thank all who have made contributions in one way or the other. I actually copy the topic from google so, it is not real
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111215172825AA2WU5O
Re: How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me? by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
^^
Madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Alarming Rate Of Leak Nude Photos/video Of Naija Ladies / 9 Most Awful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! / Men, Why Is Respect So Important To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.