Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? (17564 Views)

I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? / URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View / Was Nairaland.com On Forum12.com Domain Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Really funny this stuff. With a mobile I'm getting nairaland, on a tab, the hobatoba nonsense, and yeah they are both etisalat.
This stuff should be fixed asap.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by plendil: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
adeoba: this is what worked for me:

1. stop the loading when it reaches the "hobatoba" page (before my.naij)

2. Uncheck the "remember me" box

3. refresh

hope it works for you!

By golly it worked! cheesy cheesy How da f**K do you figure this out??
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na wao.Its more than 48 hours now and same shyte is going on.
what really is going on in this country?
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Seun(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
@ifyalways: Type ipconfig /flushdns in the run box on your start menu, press enter, and let's know what happens. Also, try using a different browser. If the problem is solved, tell us what you did so others can try it; thanks!!
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Olugbenger(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
itz an easy problem to solve...
Ask hackers on this forum to take down naij.com...
!
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by beejay247: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
It's affecting Nairaland and Facebook...........what the F is wrong with Etisalat
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by soloqy: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun: @ifyalways: Type ipconfig /flushdns in the run box on your start menu, press enter, and let's know what happens. Also, try using a different browser. If the problem is solved, tell us what you did so others can try it; thanks!!

Its either Naij.com is doing this in connivance with some people at Etisalat or they are hacking the network themselves. Either way, you know the people to target. Are you going to keep mum? Wont you make some noise towards Etisalat? I hate it when some people try to reap where they didn't sow. This Naij people disgust me right now.

If I owned Nairaland, this would have really turned ugly for Etisalat and Naij till they know what's up.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by BluStreak(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Has there been a fix for this etisalat dns poisoning? Its affecting all popular browsers; google chrome, IE & firefox. So wetin person go do?
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by BluStreak(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Has there been a fix for this etisalat dns poisoning? Its affecting all popular browsers; google chrome, IE & firefox. So wetin person go do to circumvent it?
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by toluxa1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
^Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana / Make Money Blogging / How To Create An Autoresponder In An Html Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.