Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? (17544 Views)

I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? / URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View / Was Nairaland.com On Forum12.com Domain Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
You ve said it all bro. It's not worth the while of anyone working there

oche_ejemb:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/november/malware_110911

It could very well be a hack, i dont see why anyone would risk their job at Etisalat to get a bit more traffic to a few sites. Unless theres a much bigger end game and much more than traffic at stake.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by AdekunleSegun(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mine dont redirect o...i use Glo...are abi na hijacking?

First page tins
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by soloqy: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
oche_ejemb:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/november/malware_110911

It could very well be a hack, i dont see why anyone would risk their job at Etisalat to get a bit more traffic to a few sites. Unless theres a much bigger end game and much more than traffic at stake.

If its not being done with the active participation of someone at Etisalat, then Etisalat should go with the full force of the law for the people behind my. naij .com and hobatoba ..

I must say that Etisalat's network, though good is the most flagged and reported network for malware/spam from Nigeria presently. There are so many sites that you will visit using Etisalat and you wont get access and you will be required to do some sort of verification to continue. They need to sort this problem out.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by plendil: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
The problem still dey 0!

I was only able to log on right now by bypassing the home page and going straight to the links. eg to get tho this thread, I had to type in https://www.nairaland.com/recent on the address bar. Typing www.nairaland.com takes you either a p.orno site (for non chrome browsers) or to my.naji.com (Chrome users)
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Am typing with etisalat now and its not redirecting me anywhere. I think is from your PC maybe you have been hacked
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by plendil: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
and yes I use etisalat. . . sad
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by soloqy: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
Adekunle Segun: My dont redirect o...i use Glo...are abi na hijacking?

Its an Etisalat issue
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Wisetalk1: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have been experiencing this for days now. Google has been difficult to get, it keeps redirecting. Even facebook doesnt open at all, while other sites are opening. Sometimes a text "this site is not configured..." will appear. It happens on Etisalat network.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
I just opened google.com on google chrome now and it redirected me to one hoabaoa site which i think is owned by naij.com as their logo is there. This is a network hack by those guys behind naija and since i heard they are russians those peeps are bad in hacking. Etisalat should investigate this ish.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by kelvincoll(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
grin For ur small mind now u dey feel like Geek, U manage guess ur younger Bro ATM card PIN to be em year of birth na em be say u be hacker grin

ufotuko: am in,let us do the job,my fingers are hitching,its being a while I have hacked.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by babadey(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
Seun u need to start employing ethical hackers or computer forensic analysts if u don't have or are few in your coy. They are many,you can get them on contract basis.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by eagleeye2: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
i equally use etisalat, but i am not experiencing the problem. May be because, I use a Data sim.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by VirginFinder: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is serious!
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by dulaman: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
kelvincoll: grin For ur small mind now u dey feel like Geek, U manage guess ur younger Bro ATM card PIN to be em year of birth na em be say u be hacker grin

hahahahahahaha. My belle o. I cant fit laugh!
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Konnektions146(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
there are some issues with some network. we use Vodacom and as a result if some fraudulent activities pepertrated tru its network, certain request are redirected using a safer gateway.
its gonna be sorted out soon cos they know about this
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
kelvincoll: grin For ur small mind now u dey feel like Geek, U manage guess ur younger Bro ATM card PIN to be em year of birth na em be say u be hacker grin

really?pls test me,give ur account number and full name as it appears on your bank account and let us see if I can provide your atm pin to you,please dare me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by doja(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
I experienced the problem earlier trying to get to the home page but it has stopped now. I tried going to google.com but was redierected to my naij .com
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by AbuHanifa: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have similar experience on etisalat easynet. I usually use https (secure shell) instead of http to get into any site I have difficulty in opening.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by softphics: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
I tut its from my cookies...I'd deleted all of that, still shows naij.com even now. wats wrong?
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by thelonestranger: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
As a matter of fact I got banned from a US site because my ISP (etisalat) has been associated with spam
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by pendusky(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
lol... Airtel seems gud here...nothing of sorts...
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nothing of that sort has been happening to me and yes I use Etisalat
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Libkid(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
And d worst part of it is dat dis my.naij.com got alot of internet scammers who claim dat they are daughter of Dr.johnson 4rm liberia.they download pix of ppl 4rm facebook and oda dating site and send to people.here are sum of thier email address lyk pamelaand1@yahoo.com,blessing233wilson@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Okworigeorge: .....i like u, can we meet?
see am a white hat hacker and not a black hat hacker I know you will understand what I mean by black hat and white hat,so I do not use my hacking knowledge for bad purpose,I studied ethical hacking with ec council organisation and u?
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
softphics: I tut its from my cookies...I'd deleted all of that, still shows naij.com even now. wats wrong?
Try clearing your cache and as well.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by JuanDeDios: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
I use Etisalat. I have not experienced this with Nairaland but google.com keeps redirecting to Naij. Noticed it for the past couple of days or so.
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Juan_De_Dios: I use Etisalat. I have not experienced this with Nairaland but google.com keeps redirecting to Naij. Noticed it for the past couple of days or so.
when it is re-directing is it showing any ip on the page?if it is showing drop the ip address here and let me help you out
Re: Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? by Ezyp(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Two days ago i xprience same prb browsin wit my mtn sim on phone(operamini) i got re-directed to a datin site wen tryin to access fb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana / Cultist Shot At Laspotech First Gate Area / How To Create An Autoresponder In An Html Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.