Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed (932 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by chessguru1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Even typing the subject of this thread irritates me, but I have never been the type to stick my head in the sand when I sense a problem.
I've know these guys for years, but recently something has changed, and I don't like it. I have noticed that whenever I come across my best friends girl's picture (bbm, etc), I tend to loo*k at it more than once or even twice. I find myself admiring her more each time, and something doesn't feel right (especially since I've known both of them for so long, never used to see her that way).
So the question I guess am asking here is
1)Is it right to admire your friends partner (especially if the person is attractive)
2)If it isn't right to admire such people, then how do you turn it off (since it wasn't your choice to start it in the 1st place)
3) If its okay to admire (considering human factor), where do you draw the line .
I have no intention of starting a nollywood dra ma in my life (personally don't have the time or the energy to spare), but I believe that in a lot of things in this life, prevention is better than cure.
So I throw this to the house for your sincere opinions, how did you handle your attraction to your friends partner?
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by mrofficial2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mr man, of all you said which I didn't bother read. Just take your mind of it, that's all.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by babysnogls: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
Its okay to admire a Peacock when u see one, but going ahead to steal d bird makes u a thief.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
Op u get babe?
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by tashanja(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
babysnogls: Its okay to admire a Peacock when u see one, but going ahead to steal d bird makes u a thief.

Can I steal you miss peacock? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2013
babysnogls: Its okay to admire a Peacock when u see one, but going ahead to steal d bird makes u a thief.

Gbam..... smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Friend's Girlfriend; Advice Needed by KINGwax(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
Biliv me if I tell u I alwys date d one they'll envy!!
Now, I aint talkin all abt beauty, I'm sayin in all ways. Kk?
And nt dt I can't admire theirs, but d way in ur head

(1) (Reply)

Fling With A Total Stranger / NL Ladies, Does D Colour Of Ur Underwear Reflects Ur Mood? / 22 Relationship Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.