Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs (13381 Views)

Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / Boy Seen Fingering/pressing His Girlfriend Boobs In Public At Maryland Mall: / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry no list this time.

We both work in the same firm we have been friends for 12years, we live in the same vicinity. Just 2miles separated us. I went to visit him on tuesday, he stays in a room and parlour self-contain. No female shoes outside I thought he was alone and I didn't bother to knock its not my 200th times of visiting. Its like my house. the door was opened I entered the parlour no one was in so I headed towards the room open the curtain and I saw cynthia's boobs pointing right at me.

I quickly turn around and said sorry, I left the room. I sat outside waiting for my friend to return. He came we exchange pleasantries, I told him I came to check on him and I left.

Since that tuesday I've been having conscience, it wasn't what I planned to see I know my timing was bad though I enjoyed what I saw but that aint right. I don't know if I should tell somebody.

My fiancee noticed my strange behaviour, she kept pestering me to tell but I didn't. I don't know why I couldn't let go, it was an accident.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by tayebest(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Hope your joystick also ring bell? grin grin
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by vizkiz: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2015
seems your girl is not gifted in the boobs ministry for you to be thinking about some other girl's boobs undecided

26 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2015
Your eyes have made you sin, now pluck them so that your entire body won't end in hell.

You like what you saw abi? Fickle minded pervert. Gerarahee

14 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2015
You sure you have a fianceé? Because only a virgin would be spooked for over a week by a pair of bewbs

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by IamLEGEND1: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2015
I hope u had a bonér

else,you have a much bigger problem to deal with than ur conscience.

and pls don't start going behind ur Friend's back to fūck his girl......... coz I no trust you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2015
tayebest:
Hope your joystick also ring bell? grin grin
undecided she is not attractive to me undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by leokinguch(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Like u said......it was an accident, so let it go.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by hertz9te(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2015
if you can't tell him you saw his girlfriends boobs,you Guys aren't that close then.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by dharay99: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2015
#siqhs... embarassed
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Your eyes have made you sin, now pluck them so that your entire body won't end in hell.

You like what you saw abi? Fickle minded pervert. Gerarahee
let's be honest for once in our pervert life! What man won't enjoy the display of free and firm boobs. undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
This guy liked what he saw, that's why he doesn't want to get over it.

However, you should respect people's privacy even if they do not mind you being close. It will save you a lot of embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:
seems your girl is not gifted in the boobs ministry for you to be thinking about some other girl's boobs undecided
undecided she is gifted even close to that of cossy. undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by SosaMontana(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
OP two things might be wrong
1 maybe you are horn.y

Or

2 you havn't seen breast before
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by tayebest(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

so why are you so feeling tense nd concious if she is not so very attractive?? undecided undecided

Bros, pack well jare

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You sure you have a fianceé? Because only a virgin would be spooked for over a week by a pair of bewbs
we are engaged I'll marry her soon that's why I turn down nairaland ladies. undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I hope u had a bonér

else,you have a much bigger problem to deal with than ur conscience.

and pls don't start going behind ur Friend's back to fūck his girl......... coz I no trust you

undecided sorry I am not a typical nigerian guy. undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2015
hertz9te:
if you can't tell him you saw his girlfriends boobs,you Guys aren't that close then.
undecided I don't know what his reaction would be, I think he is serious about her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by SosaMontana(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
we are engaged I'll marry her soon that's why I turn down nairaland ladies. undecided

Nairaland wat

OP so you want to marry from nairaland b4

Nawao for you ooo
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by LaJose78(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Xo u r broodin ova a boob u accidentally saw? is dt ur first tym of seeing a boob? What if na d pussy u saw nko?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2015
SosaMontana:
OP two things might be wrong
1 maybe you are horn.y

Or

2 you havn't seen breast before
I'm a working class bachelor not a teen undecided undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by itsIYKE(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Show your best friend your fiances b00bs...then it ll level out

13 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by SosaMontana(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I'm a working class bachelor not a teen undecided undecided

Honestly u opened this thread for attention
Nothing more
Since u are man enough to marry, why will that be bothering you

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by hertz9te(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided I don't know what his reaction would be, I think he is serious about her.
it's 2 late to tell him now......if Shes that hot,,,,ehe what's there,,,,think about her wen yu self-service,,,limit seeing her,you'll forget about it
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by vizkiz: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided she is gifted even close to that of cossy. undecided

seems its irritating then. Can't begin to imagine what you must have been passing through undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
mulante:
This guy liked what he saw, that's why he doesn't want to get over it.

However, you should respect people's privacy even if they do not mind you being close. It will save you a lot of embarrassments.
he is my best friend guy to guy? undecided

Do I have to call before I visit?
Knock at the door I open almost everyday?
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by temipet(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
sshez not attractive to u nd yet u cnt get ur mind off her boobs wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Lol @ that's why you turn down nairaland ladies.

Anyway, I don't get why this is such a big deal to you. Get over it. It's just breasts!

Let me tell you an anecdote. One day I went to visit a friend of mine. I knocked, she opened the door & I quickly ran to the bathroom/toilet. I wasn't expecting her husband to be home at that time & was shocked to see him standing there in all his glory, drying his hair with a towel. I backed out & quickly closed the door in embarrassment. Yes, yes, I saw his penis! Big deal. I got over it because I've seen quite a few in my time, some bigger & some smaller grin

My point being, move on.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2015
SosaMontana:

Honestly u opened this thread for attention
Nothing more
Since u are man enough to marry, why will that be bothering you
are you a junior high school student? which thread is created not to get attention? Why do people create thread?

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
he is my best friend guy to guy? undecided

Do I have to call before I visit?
Knock at the door I open almost everyday?

Calling before you visit is not a bad idea, neither is confining yourself to the living room especially when you know he has a girlfriend that could be around at any time.

I have spares keys to my closest dudes house but I will never go there to visit him without calling him first to know if he's at home. If i must enter, then i must seek his permission. You have to be really careful with things like this. You don't know what his girlfriend must have told him about you that could affect your relationship with him. #myopinion

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ that's why you turn down nairaland ladies.

Anyway, I don't get why this is such a big deal to you. Get over it. It's just breasts!

Let me tell you an anecdote. One day I went to visit a friend of mine. I knocked, she opened the door & I quickly ran to the bathroom/toilet. I wasn't expecting her husband to be home at that time & was shocked to see him standing there in all his glory, drying his hair with a towel. I backed out & quickly closed the door in embarrassment. Yes, yes, I saw his penis! Big deal. I got over it because I've quite a few in my time, some bigger & some smaller grin

My point being, move on.
not the same your sexual arose is different from ours. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.