Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? (3988 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? / Why Guys Go After Busty Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls i really need help and if i can get just five sensible comments i will be really grateful.
I have this sweet and very innocent friend whom i love so much and i dont want any guy to break her heart but there is this guy who has been pestering her for three years and my friend love him soo much but we both know he is a womanizer so they havent done the main thing other than the normal kissing.This guy has been pestering my friend for sex using the normal line u dont love or else u will let me be the first man to sleep with u and the i ll marry u stuff.he told my friend they should even ve a blood covenant but my friend refused.When she later told me i told her to do it cos the guy would not do it when he sees she is serious abt it.
To cut everything short my friend tried it yesterday,they pricked their fingers and when she saw he was serious she stopped.my problem is now my friend is soo sure the guy loves her but i dont think so cos he was even dating one of our friend while still chasing this my friend which she does not knw about.so pls i will like to knw if it is just means to get her laid or true love.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by tyoseni(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
If it is true love, let him wait.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
I've sent my answers already cheesy
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
There is no such rubbish that he will marry her just becoz he broke her.how many girls have been told that shit and fell for it. if he wana marry her becoz he broke her, let him marry her before she does it with him not after,. your girl would be a fool if she blvd the rubbish comin out of this players trap. u better tell her that if she wants to break a V she must do it just becoz she wana not bcoz she is expectin that lover to marry her. If he is realy serous he will give her the ring before he enters her

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
@Popowaa,I think you already know the answer to your question...u just felt like creating a thread 4 this.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
I knw i really want guys opinion on this so she can read it herself.i ve advised her but she is alwz like but i like this guy.
binger: @Popowaa,I think you already know the answer to your question...u just felt like creating a thread 4 this.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by greedie1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
popo, dis is wat d guy wants: to beat his chest and say yes i slept with a virgin... nothing more.

talk to her and try to make her see but if she is still adamant, let her be.
some ple learn only from their mistakes....
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks greedie,i am trying hard cos i love her a lot and she is very innocent and i dont want her to get hurt.
gree-die:
popo, dis is wat d guy wants: to beat his chest and say yes i slept with a virgin... nothing more.

talk to her and try to make her see but if she is still adamant, let her be.
some ple learn only from their mistakes....
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by LarrySun(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
The guy might really be serious. Who truly knows a guy's mind? Cast ye not the first rock.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: I knw i really want guys opinion on this so she can read it herself.i ve advised her but she is alwz like but i like this guy.
Okay. Tell her that she deserves better than what that guy is offering her. That she likes him doesn't mean she can't like other guys.
So,to hell with the randy cassanova who understands just one word-puccié
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
He is not cos if he is y must he be pestering her for sex even when she does not want it.
Larry-Sun:
The guy might really be serious. Who truly knows a guy's mind? Cast ye not the first rock.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Valto(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
sex is not the only way show love... if he truly love her and want to pop her cherry.let him go ahead and pay her bride prize... @ op, try your best to dissuade ur friend from allowing him, but if she persist allow her be, afterall its her body... when she get dumped thereafter, here eyes go clear!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks
binger: Okay. Tell her that she deserves better than what that guy is offering her. That she likes him doesn't mean she can't like other guys.
So,to hell with the randy cassanova who understands just one word-puccié
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by LarrySun(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: He is not cos if he is y must he be pestering her for sex even when she does not want it.
C'mon Pop, is your friend a teenager or what?
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: Thanks
I just hope she takes the advice. If not,there is nothing to be thankful for.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
The guy will just leave her after the sex.trust me,u shd smtimes come and listen hw my male friends brag after they ve successfully disvirgined a girl.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: The guy will just leave her after the sex.trust me,u shd smtimes come and listen hw my male friends brag after they ve successfully disvirgined a girl.

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are...
*tongue out*
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
She is not a teenager but she is very naive.
Larry-Sun:

C'mon Pop, is your friend a teenager or what?
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
*removes pant and open my yansh at him*u dey craze or u dey find trouble?
Acidosis:

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are...
*tongue out*
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by DigitalSignal(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
An emotionalized desire such as this, is a very powerful impulse capable of triggering a man into taking decisions that others may consider absurd! Many people start things with enough energy and drive but somewhere along the line they lose steam and everything crashes! His wanting to prick himself to show that he's serious about her is no guarantee that he'll marry her in the end; he may just want to have the experience of sleeping with a virgin, if he has not already done so or he just wants additional massage on his ego about his list of girls of her like! My advice is that she should not do it just because she thinks he's going to marry her by his being willing to get pricked, but because she wants to do it irrespective of the outcome!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal: An emotionalized desire such as this, is a very powerful impulse capable of triggering a man into taking decisions that others may consider absurd! Many people start things with enough energy and drive but somewhere along the line they lose steam and everything crashes! His wanting to prick himself to show that he's serious about her is no guarantee that he'll marry her in the end; he may just want to have the experience of sleeping with a virgin, if he has not already done so or he just wants additional massage on his ego about his list of girls of her like! My advice is that she should not do it just because she thinks he's going to marry her by his being willing to get pricked, but because she wants to do it irrespective of the outcome!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: [s]*removes pant and open my yansh at him*u dey craze or u dey find trouble?[/s]

**pukes**
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sm will even kill thier mothers just to disvirgin a girl.
DigitalSignal: An emotionalized desire such as this, is a very powerful impulse capable of triggering a man into taking decisions that others may consider absurd! Many people start things with enough energy and drive but somewhere along the line they lose steam and everything crashes! His wanting to prick himself to show that he's serious about her is no guarantee that he'll marry her in the end; he may just want to have the experience of sleeping with a virgin, if he has not already done so or he just wants additional massage on his ego about his list of girls of her like! My advice is that she should not do it just because she thinks he's going to marry her by his being willing to get pricked, but because she wants to do it irrespective of the outcome!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
My yansh fresh pass ur face 100times.u see fresh yansh like this one before?
Acidosis:

**pukes**
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by DigitalSignal(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: Sm will even kill thier mothers just to disvirgin a girl.
lol. Some are really obsessed with it!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: My yansh fresh pass ur face 100times.u see fresh yansh like this one before?
Get out of here, naughty one!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Inosenduatall: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
But virgins are stressful, no? Where is the fun in having sex with a virgin? The tentative thrusting, the blood shed, the yelps of pain, the stained bedsheets.

Oh, the agony...

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
Huh?
Inosenduatall: But virgins are stressful, no? Where is the fun in having sex with a virgin? The tentative thrusting, the blood shed, the yelps of pain, the stained bedsheets.

Oh, the agony...
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
And if i dont?
Acidosis:
Get out of here, naughty one!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Fussbot: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Inosenduatall: But virgins are stressful, no? Where is the fun in having sex with a virgin? The tentative thrusting, the blood shed, the yelps of pain, the stained bedsheets.

Oh, the agony...
lwkm..u dey dia bros..me sef no know o..bt bros u be prfsional o...kai!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: And if i dont?
I show "pepper"
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: And if i dont?
These two lovebirds don start again o! I don't know why you two don't like settling your problems inside the bedroom but here on nairaland, huh! Wetin? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? / When Does The Average Nigerian Woman Move Out Of Her Parents Home? / Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.