Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why I Beleive God Is Real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Beleive God Is Real (1625 Views)

Do You Beleive In Pre-cognition? / Religious debate: Do you Shun Jw(s)&why? (2)what do you beleive&practice?. / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Beleive God Is Real by Alfamann: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
valiacademy:

If the human system of justice prescribes death as a punishment for disobeying the law, you mean its out of place for an almighty God to do the same?

Ah! So your god is copying humans, eh? Interesting.
Re: Why I Beleive God Is Real by wiegraf: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Alfamann:

Ah! So your god is copying humans, eh? Interesting.

They will never get this. For instance god, a supposed supreme being, has to bow down to mans desire to own slaves. So rather than condemn it outright and admonish it, he sets out rules governing their use. Racist rules no less. Playing the politician. He however had no problem recommending horrible death and inflicting eternal hell fire on those who wash their cars on sabbath.

Another type of slave would like to show up about now and claim god owns you, therefore he does not need to explain himself to you...

Their folly knows no limits....
Re: Why I Beleive God Is Real by macof(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Of course God is real but not as a big boss giant sitting on a throne like the Christians portray him.

No one, no religion, no nation can claim to know God personally.
God is for all, God is with all, nothing like God of Israel(this is jst a made up story by cunning Jews, to support their discriminative nature)
African paganism explains best about God.

Pls learn about the original semitic religion which Moses transformed into judaism, who would realize the fraud of the Bible.

Abraham didn't recognize only one god, but he worshipped one God, many times the bible points out that he met with other gods physically, but and he honored them.

Under Moses, all the Elohim(children of El) were worshipped as one

Repent! Repent! And acknowledge the gods of your ancestors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Gods????????? / Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! / Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.