Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? (1923 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by xynerise: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2013
I see this scary thing as evil but I still cant tell why most ladies keep sleeping with it. Even my wife has a giant sized Teddy Bear and sometimes prefer to hug the Teddy Bear on the bed instead of hugging me angry. Sometimes I feel jealous and even threatened to burn the stup.id thing grin. If truely Teddy Bear is used by girls to keep them company when their partners are not around then why do they need its company when their partners are present? undecided. I even see some guys with Teddy Bear these days undecided. That is sissy grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Blackteeth(m): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Fake hair, fake nails, fake accent..., FAKE BED PARTNER ( Teddy bears ) >>>>>> ladies
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by 190theclown: 2:41am On Mar 02, 2013
Nice post

I dunno oh cos me sef don taya

na so girls don pack teddy bear full my bed finish angry angry
I have almost 14 teddy bears staring at me right now
I even dey sweep some throw-away but each time they come and dont see their teddies na wahala i enter

ladies please whats the significance of these bears cos i still dunno
its not like they keep me warm or sometin cos them dey follow me drag my bed space
imagine poor ol me with 14 teddies some even dey cry and make sound

rubbish

tsk women wahala wont kill me grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by KateSpade(f): 4:53am On Mar 02, 2013
i think they are cute

my bedroom, my rules
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 02, 2013
Hmm? Only my children have such. shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 02, 2013
They're cuddly, also for memories.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by KateSpade(f): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Yield: They're cuddly, also for memories.

agreed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Mynd44: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2013
A guy havin a teddy.......I don hear am
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by onila(f): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
Nice post

I even dey sweep some throw-away but each time they come and dont see their teddies na wahala i enter

its not like they keep me warm or sometin cos them dey follow me drag my bed space

rubbish

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by xynerise: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2013
KateSpade: i think they are cute

my bedroom, my rules
What is cute? So object is now cute? My Television set is cute undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by naijababe2(f): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
Nice post

rubbish

Lmao, u're really a clown....

My teddy bear reminds me of ma boo.. He got it for me, so its a teddy bear version of ma boo. cooltongue
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by 190theclown: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2013
Yield: They're cuddly, also for memories.

which memories
A man deserves more than teddy bear for memories
e.g s-e-x
the teddy bear thingy starting to make me look gay

some are even PINK undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Popowaa: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Lol
190-the-clown:

which memories
A man deserves more than teddy bear for memories
e.g s-e-x
the teddy bear thingy starting to make me look gay

some are even PINK undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by 190theclown: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Popowaa: Lol

shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by greedie1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
wat do i need a teddy bear for, i be pikin??
lol... ive always tot it strange dat i dont lyk teddy bears, maybe i should ve been a man grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by greedie1(f): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Popowaa: Lol
190-the-clown:

shocked shocked
190, is popowa d new mrs 190? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Teddy bear- dummy boyfriend.

But come to think of it, why a teddy-bear and not a teddy-diik undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by 190theclown: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

190, is popowa d new mrs 190? cheesy

shes starting to act like it,
but i know shes dating some dude here on nairaland i no longer roll with smiley
could be a set-up undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by greedie1(f): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:

shes starting to act like it,
but i know shes dating some dude here on nairaland i no longer roll with smiley
could be a set-up undecided

and who is dis dude??
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by 190theclown: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

and who is dis dude??

ask her grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
There is a hidden camera in them.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by xynerise: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: There is a hidden camera in them.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:
wat do i need a teddy bear for, i be pikin??
lol... ive always tot it strange dat i dont lyk teddy bears, maybe i should ve been a man grin grin grin grin
Lmao....okay just say it does not work for you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Caracta(f): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
The name of my stuffed animal is Akeelah. I'm not crazy about teddy bears and i can do without them. However i keep one because it's cuddly and cute...smart too (whatever that means).
And also to 'spice up' my bed.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by greedie1(f): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lmao....okay just say it does not work for you
it doesn't, atalllllll... and God knows i ve tried.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by xynerise: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta: The name of my stuffed animal is Akeelah. I'm not crazy about teddy bears and i can do without them. However i keep one because it's cuddly and cute...smart too (whatever that means).
And also to 'spice up' my bed.
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

it doesn't, atalllllll... and God knows i ve tried.
But I can bet you do better with a man in your bed
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Caracta(f): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
xynerise:
undecided
Huh?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by greedie1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
But I can bet you do better with a man in your bed
obviously grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by xynerise: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta:
Huh?
huh tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

obviously grin grin grin
Na so gringringrin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
small teddy bears are kinda annoying to me, i think they are for kids....
the big 1c, I love......

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things Women Shouldnever, Ever, Do / What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend. / She Is Desperate To Meet My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.