Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Benefits Of African Black Soap - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of African Black Soap (109078 Views)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / African Black Soap Benefits / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2013
@JallowBah,I think you know exactly what I am talking about,you are not as clever as you think you are. Plz re-read your last posts.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Now, you understand what I was going on about a couple of days ago.

I am sorry I judged you in my heart lol ,now I understand perfectly what you were saying.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by YorubaOmoge: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane: Ok, so the yorubas are from egypt(I thought you fell from the sky) and igbos from israel?

Na wa for una oo.

Every history has a mythology. Just like the Greeks, Romans, etc.

Igbos don't know where they came from.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Every history has a mythology. Just like the Greeks, Romans, etc.

Igbos don't know where they came from.

I know but it's like everyone is trying to associate themselves and culture with outsiders.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by YorubaOmoge: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2013
Yorubas do not claim Egypt.

Outsiders try to ascribe an outside source to Yorubas.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Why is it so far fetched that certain West African Groups descended from Sudan,Egypt,Iraq,and Israel?

lol sounds entirely plausible to me
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2013
The people of Modern Egypt,Iraq,and Israel have gone through a Physical Transformation Change as a Result of Migration Waves from Above and to the Right.

The Original Inhabitants of those Lands were Brown People, who gradually because Lighter through Time and Integration

Anyway, Where is the Dudu Soap Bot program Guy?
grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 01, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Any other comment, opinion or observation about African Black Soap?
Kindly state your comments or questions so we can learn.
Thank you
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
@JallowBah,I think you know exactly what I am talking about,you are not as clever as you think you are. Plz re-read your last posts.

Heh, sorry, but like I said; I don`t see the offensive part there. So, again: enlighten me.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Heh, sorry, but like I said; I don`t see the offensive part there. So, again: enlighten me.

Never mind angry
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2013
mr skincare: Any other comment, opinion or observation about African Black Soap?
Kindly state your comments or questions so we can learn.
Thank you

Op I am going to contact you whenever I am ready
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2013
Your piece of paper kenyatta cheesy
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Your piece of paper kenyatta cheesy

it's coming! wink
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

it's coming! wink
okay. By the way don't mind the Kenyan he doesn't worth it let it go we rock

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Never mind angry

Alright. But then don`t complain about me being offensive, if you can not explain me what you considered offensive. I can`t know if nobody tell me.
Have a good day smiley
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Alright. But then don`t complain about me being offensive, if you can not explain me what you considered offensive. I can`t know if nobody tell me.
Have a good day smiley

I just don't have time nor strength to explain to you something you already know. Shove your "have a good day"in your asss please, thankyou!
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by dominique(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyatamoore
Why not point out the parts in her post you quoted you found offenive? I also read it and didn't see anything offenive in it. Pls enlighten us on what you saw and others are not seeing.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I just don't have time nor strength to explain to you something you already know. Shove your "have a good day"in your asss please, thankyou!

I find it offensive when people tell me to show something up my a*s. And if I already knew, I would not have asked.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Like I said; I discovered it in Gambia, but they do not sell it in my country. My country is in Scandinavia smiley But there are plenty of naija-shops here, I just have forgot about it.

And..I highly doubt it changes the color of your skin. Should I not have become more dark when I was using it..?
Plus: Be proud of your dark skin, people. It is beautiful.

I believe kenyetta is talking about this and probably a whole lot of others.

First of all, you are white! You hardly have any melanin in you. Aren't you a blue eyed blonde?
You don't really suffer from hyperpigmentation, so, it's quite stup!d for you to compare your skin to a black skin. If anything, if it doesn't turn you 'dark', it will turn a black person's skin dark.

And for the proud of your dark skin thing? How does that correlate with someone not wanting to get hyperpigmation or malasma etc. Are you saying we should be proud of hyperpigmentation? Do you think it's normal for blacks not to have an even skintone so we have to be proud of all the uneven patches etc?

You see, how it doesn't correlate? If someone says they don't want to ne darken by a product it doesn't mean, they are not proud, they know the product will not give them a lovely even darken glow, no, the product may give them nasty unattractive patches. Just because they are black doesn't mean they should be ok with dark patches all over their bodies. Everyone wants a nice even colour.

This is not the first time I've heard people complain about black soap darken, maybe it actually does for some but I have never experienced it either and I've used it for a long time.

I hope you get this gist.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

I believe kenyetta is talking about this and probably a whole lot of others.

First of all, you are white! You hardly have any melanin in you. Aren't you a blue eyed blonde?
You don't really suffer from hyperpigmentation, so, it's quite stup!d for you to compare your skin to a black skin. If anything, if it doesn't turn you 'dark', it will turn a black person's skin dark.

And for the proud of your dark skin thing? How does that correlate with someone not wanting to get hyperpigmation or malasma etc. Are you saying we should be proud of hyperpigmentation? Do you think it's normal for blacks not to have an even skintone so we have to be proud of all the uneven patches etc?

You see, how it doesn't correlate? If someone says they don't want to ne darken by a product it doesn't mean, they are not proud, they know the product will not give them a lovely even darken glow, no, the product may give them nasty unattractive patches. Just because they are black doesn't mean they should be ok with dark patches all over their bodies. Everyone wants a nice even colour.

This is not the first time I've heard people complain about black soap darken, maybe it actually does for some but I have never experienced it either and I've used it for a long time.

I hope you get this gist.

Wow, alright.

I misunderstood the post that people have come with, cause I thought they meant "I don`t want to be more dark than I already am", not "I don`t want dark patches". My reason for saying be proud of your color was based on that, and the fact that bleaching is being sold too much, IMO.
Too many PoC`s are NOT proud of their dark skin, and do not want to become darker.

I never heard anyone complain about the soap that way before, either. I have only heard good things about it.

I am a green-eyed blonde, yes. We also have skin that can get bad-colored patches when using wrong products, and young white girls are even bying something called "the bardie-dope" to inject to become darker, and that can leave you with dark patches here and there, and do not look right at all.
I actually have some darker patches on my belly from using the wrong lotions before.

You see...misunderstanding. Is it out of the way, then?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
dominique: @kenyatamoore
Why not point out the parts in her post you quoted you found offenive? I also read it and didn't see anything offenive in it. Pls enlighten us on what you saw and others are not seeing.

So everyone has to see it for it to be offensive?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Wow, alright.

I misunderstood the post that people have come with, cause I thought they meant "I don`t want to be more dark than I already am", not "I don`t want dark patches". My reason for saying be proud of your color was based on that, and the fact that bleaching is being sold too much, IMO.
Too many PoC`s are NOT proud of their dark skin, and do not want to become darker.

I never heard anyone complain about the soap that way before, either. I have only heard good things about it.

I am a green-eyed blonde, yes. We also have skin that can get bad-colored patches when using wrong products, and young white girls are even bying something called "the bardie-dope" to inject to become darker, and that can leave you with dark patches here and there, and do not look right at all.
I actually have some darker patches on my belly from using the wrong lotions before.

You see...misunderstanding. Is it out of the way, then?

Okay..even if that was the case, what's wrong with someone saying I don't want to go "any darker than I already am"? Isn't it the same way whites go "omg, I don't want to go pale, in to the sunbed I go?" When a black skin darkens, it's never even. The face goes dark, back of neck etc.

Poc=people of colour? "Too many are not proud of their skin"

Hmm, well, I wonder why? Hmm

WTF! Are you guys proud of your pale skin? Why do you spend millions each year on sunbeds catching cancer or getting roasted under the sun on holidays? Why do you spend millions on harmful products trying to get rid of wrinkled skin at 30?
Why are you guys not proud of your wrinkled skin? Why aren't you proud of your invisible lips.

Before you try to take the speck out of another race's eye, take the log out of yours.

P.s. I'm not racist, the same way you said too many people of colour aren't proud of their skin is the same way I'm saying all this. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
^ uppercut lmao wowo shocked shocked
Tell me more Candy, they do what shocked shocked
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thankyou,I could not have said it any better! Not every black bleaches.just because we want to protect our skin does not mean dat we are not proud of it. JallowBah you are married to an african does not mean that you are now african and you are allowed to say certain things.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Jallowbah thinks that she knows so much about african cultures ,and always wants to remind nlers that she is white undecided

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Jallowbah thinks that she knows so much about african cultures ,and always wants to remind nlers that she is white undecided

Don't blame her. It's because in Gambia, the uneducated think she is a demigod so when she comes here announcing the same all over, she expects us to treat her the same. Lol

Foolish Gambians!
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Okay..even if that was the case, what's wrong with someone saying I don't want to go "any darker than I already am"? Isn't it the same way whites go "omg, I don't want to go pale, in to the sunbed I go?" When a black skin darkens, it's never even. The face goes dark, back of neck etc.

Poc=people of colour? "Too many are not proud of their skin"

Hmm, well, I wonder why? Hmm

WTF! Are you guys proud of your pale skin? Why do you spend millions each year on sunbeds catching cancer or getting roasted under the sun on holidays? Why do you spend millions on harmful products trying to get rid of wrinkled skin at 30?
Why are you guys not proud of your wrinkled skin? Why aren't you proud of your invisible lips.

Before you try to take the speck out of another race's eye, take the log out of yours.

P.s. I'm not racist, the same way you said too many people of colour aren't proud of their skin is the same way I'm saying all this. smiley

Why should I not be proud of my skin? I am proud of how I look, including my skin-color, and so should anyone else in this world be.
But I do agree with you. White people are brought up with commercials on "how to get darker", while dark people get "how to get lighter".

I can not speak for what others do, I can only speak for myself. I look at my grandmother, and I love every wrinkle she have in her face. She have never used a single anti-wrinkle-product in her life. She colors her hair, though. She exercise daily, she eats healthy, and she don`t lay out in the sun. When she smiles, she get ten times more wrinkles, and she looks beautiful.

But you are true; many, I would say most in my country, don`t look at it like that. They want to look as young as possible as long as possible, with sun-kissed skin from machines, injections to straighten their skin and to plump up their limps.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Thankyou,I could not have said it any better! Not every black bleaches.just because we want to protect our skin does not mean dat we are not proud of it. JallowBah you are married to an african does not mean that you are now african and you are allowed to say certain things.

Like I said...I did not know about the patches. And I can, and will, say certain things. But when I am wrong, I also admit it, like I did.

kandiikane:

Don't blame her. It's because in Gambia, the uneducated think she is a demigod so when she comes here announcing the same all over, she expects us to treat her the same. Lol

Foolish Gambians!

The only fools who treat whites as demigods in Gambia, is the bumsters, and I stay out of their way.
You are gambian yourself, right? Why call gambians foolish?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Like I said...I did not know about the patches. And I can, and will, say certain things. But when I am wrong, I also admit it, like I did.

The only fools who treat whites as demigods in Gambia, is the bumsters, and I stay out of their way.
You are gambian yourself, right? Why call gambians foolish?

Stop talking rubbish! I know you've experienced the azzlicker hospitality from your husband's people and others around, restaurants, hotels, etc just because you're white.

Yes, I am a born and bred Gambian and I can critise my people if need me, what exactly is your point.

Don't get me wrong, they still chat shyt behind your back but what annoys me is even that, they will still come right in your face with huge smile and tongues out ready to lick your azz, just because you're what? White.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Why should I not be proud of my skin? I am proud of how I look, including my skin-color, and so should anyone else in this world be.
But I do agree with you. White people are brought up with commercials on "how to get darker", while dark people get "how to get lighter".

I can not speak for what others do, I can only speak for myself. I look at my grandmother, and I love every wrinkle she have in her face. She have never used a single anti-wrinkle-product in her life. She colors her hair, though. She exercise daily, she eats healthy, and she don`t lay out in the sun. When she smiles, she get ten times more wrinkles, and she looks beautiful.

But you are true; many, I would say most in my country, don`t look at it like that. They want to look as young as possible as long as possible, with sun-kissed skin from machines, injections to straighten their skin and to plump up their limps.

I am glad you understand and you can understand why you shouldn't be picking such things in other people's race. And don't get me wrong again, I have defended the west countless time when shyt is being spoken on here but I will defend my own first on anything. I hope you understand. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.