Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Benefits Of African Black Soap - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of African Black Soap (109005 Views)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / African Black Soap Benefits / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Ampeaceful(f): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Just used it 2day...fantastic i must say.... @mr.skincare hope its gud 4 a woman's p.p grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Ampeaceful Thank you for the positive comment.
It is good ideal for every part of the body.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ampeaceful: Just used it 2day...fantastic i must say.... @mr.skincare hope its gud 4 a woman's p.p grin

Hm, put that soap there and see if you won't scream to kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
For more information about our African Black Soap. Kindly view this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1216902/natural-black-soap-available-good
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
What Up Mr Skincare

I gave you my address...I guess you don't deliver to New York.

Kandiii}}}}}}}}}
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Are you in love with my name? tongue
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Alaura-Laura . We deliver to any part of the world.For delivery to New York, we will send via courier and you will get in 10 days maximum.
We send via NIPOST and they will deliver to your door step.
So over to you. What quantity do you want?
Kindly reply I will let you know the cost of purchase and the delivery cost
Thank you.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
I Want a Case Full of Them Mafuccahz

Like a Big Nasty Box Full
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wtf, mr skincare, please I need an answer. I have been using the black soap but never thought to use it on my face because I'm prone to spots and I've got an oily face blah di blah. I have specific facial scrubs and such. Ok, two nights ago, my facial scrub ran out and I used the black soap on my face, my face tingled but I just thought maybe it meant it was working. Last, night I used it again and left it for longer, now my whole eyeballs and under are fricking red and sore. I scrub my face with a stringy scrub twice a day, I don't know whether it's because of that. I am very unhappy with the results on my face. Btw, I use a lemon black soap in a pot. angry
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol@two nights ago my facial scrub ran out...
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
angry

What's wrong with that. I'm a student. angry
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yeah...we know why ya Facial scrub ran out so fast....we know exactly why. kiss
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh riight, so you know the date I bought the last scrub right to know it ran out so quickly. Yes?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mr SkinCare, can you tell this Pretty Black Lady to Stop Bullying Me.cry
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Alaura-Laura One box of Oyinlewa Black Soap is $24
This has 72 pieces
Delivery to New York is $65 for one box.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
mr skincare: @Alaura-Laura One box of Oyinlewa Black Soap is $24
This has 72 pieces

Ok....so about 90-100$ for 72 bars of Black Soap.

Sounds Good.

Post the Number for me to contact you Again.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Mr SkinCare, can you tell this Pretty Black Lady to Stop Bullying Me.cry

Sharrap! You started bullying me. angry

Mr skincare, please answer my question oo because I don't want to sue anyone. It is because I exfoliate my face with a stringy scrub(you know that one we use for body) and then use the black soap which has lemon in it? Or does black soap lemon sting in general?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
mr skincare: @Alaura-Laura One box of Oyinlewa Black Soap is $24
This has 72 pieces

What are the ingredients for your oyinlewa black soap?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
@kandiikane from your explanation It could be a reaction. Do you recct to Lemon. Lime or citrus products? Some Black soap contain Lime and this could trigger a reaction especially if the quantity is not right.
Now to the issue of quantity, this could also be a problem. Remember that some producers of black soap do not have the expertise to determine the ideal quantity when mixing up ingredients.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh right, do you know anything about "village fresh black soap"?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Ampeaceful(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane:

Hm, put that soap there and see if you won't scream to kingdom come.
grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Alaura-Laura Telephone number:
+234(0)8024130609
Email: witsoftng@gmail.com
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
@kandiikane Ingredients in Oyinlewa Black Soap:
Honey
Shea Butter
Cam wood
Lime
Palm Kernel Oil
Water
Native Black Soap Base
And Fragrance.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane: Jallow instead of sitting here going on and on and on as if you're the first to have a half black child, why not do your research and order hair products of ebay or something? You can google kinkycurly or something like that, it's for people with a more curlier texture, mix kids, basically for all the various textures of black hair. You can get products for your kids there.

As you know, black hair varies so there is no such thing as products for full Africans. We do not have the same hair texture so I can assure you these products you looked at will work for your kid. Look for creams with carrot oil and olive all. For your daughter's hair I won't recommend you to get the creams that look oily, I.e indian hemp. Get the cream based ones. I will try to look for pictures for you.

I have already tried different kinds, I ain`t a fool, I have ordered as well, but they just don`t do the trick.
And, ince I want to think about money in it all as well, it would be great to try to mix something up myself.

I also use Ambla (...? ) in the summer for her, but like you said, it`s a little too oily for her hair, but perfect for the hubby.

I would be happy if you find something that could worksmiley I am willing to try.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
I find it hard to find products befitting my hair but it usually easier to find hair products for your daughters type of texture tbh. Oily products don't work for me, the oil just basically sits on my hair, looking oily without doing anything. You can try 'lustic organics carrot oil'-this works it moistures my hair but dries it slightly when it's drying. I mean I know you said you wanted your daughter's hair to stay in braids etc, so this may help in helping to reduce too much 'slickness'.
I basically followed what royal said by just leaving your hair to grow. So, No need for too much products. Just find one you're comfortable with and forget the rest.

And you can just try pure coconut oil or olive oil for the back of her hair. Lints tend to happen in kids and I noticed they usually get if you don't often wash the hair or take care of it, I.e brushing it.

P.s, have you tried the hair mayonaise range?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
kandiikane: I find it hard to find products befitting my hair but it usually easier to find hair products for your daughters type of texture tbh. Oily products don't work for me, the oil just basically sits on my hair, looking oily without doing anything. You can try 'lustic organics carrot oil'-this works it moistures my hair but dries it slightly when it's drying. I mean I know you said you wanted your daughter's hair to stay in braids etc, so this may help in helping to reduce too much 'slickness'.
I basically followed what royal said by just leaving your hair to grow. So, No need for too much products. Just find one you're comfortable with and forget the rest.

And you can just try pure coconut oil or olive oil for the back of her hair. Lints tend to happen in kids and I noticed they usually get if you don't often wash the hair or take care of it, I.e brushing it.

P.s, have you tried the hair mayonaise range?

That i my goal, find ONE to live with, instead of checking aroundwink MY mother surprised me today with some line of shampoo, deep conditioner etc that she got online, and she thinks it might work for her. ( Finally she agrees on the fact that the kid can not use the same as her.. ), so I`m gonna try it this weekend. Looks good, though; no parabenes, natural products, etc, etc.

We use coco oil in the summer and it works GREAT. But the winterweather makes it hard and white. Living in a cold country..someone recommended me Argan OIl today as well, will put the carrot on the list with that one to try out.

What is mayonaise range? Never heard of.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
It's by organics and it has egg proteins and olive oil with organic herbs. It's quite good but you could try your mum's one and see how it turns out.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Any ugly experience with black soap?
Share your stories or experiences.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Have you ever heard of modern black soap?
Let me know your opinion before I tell you more about it. Feel free to make your comment or ask questions.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by oyinbogirl(f): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Love using the soap, its very gentle and i have put others on to it too. For a soap, it dosnt leave my skin itchy and dry feeling like most soaps do. The smell i have gotten use to (and i have actually smelt worse) my family says it looks like poo when they see it in the shower lol
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by greatgod2012(f): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2013
@op, thanks for d reminder, i was using it before i got kids, but laziness no allow me continue, because i have to do some homeworks on it b4 using it, now, i'll definatly resume to it back, thanks.
May God help me.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Any current news or observations concerning black soap?
Share your experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.