Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Benefits Of African Black Soap - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of African Black Soap (109069 Views)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / African Black Soap Benefits / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Stop talking rubbish! I know you've experienced the azzlicker hospitality from your husband's people and others around, restaurants, hotels, etc just because you're white.

Yes, I am a born and bred Gambian and I can critise my people if need me, what exactly is your point.

Don't get me wrong, they still chat shyt behind your back but what annoys me is even that, they will still come right in your face with huge smile and tongues out ready to lick your azz, just because you're what? White.

I did not go to any hotel or restaurant..the only as*lickers where the bumsters in Serrekundamarked. Banjul was the worst marked to go to, they shoot up the prices and kiss you a*s insanely, just because, yeah, I am white.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
JallowBah:

I did not go to any hotel or restaurant..the only as*lickers where the bumsters in Serrekundamarked. Banjul was the worst marked to go to, they shoot up the prices and kiss you a*s insanely, just because, yeah, I am white.

Now, you see why I have the RIGHT to criticise my people? wink
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:
I am glad you understand and you can understand why you shouldn't be picking such things in other people's race. And don't get me wrong again, I have defended the west countless time when shyt is being spoken on here but I will defend my own first on anything. I hope you understand. wink

I do understand, and I don`t have any problem admitting I am wrong. I am stubborn, though, not gonna lie about that.

kandiikane:

Now, you see why I have the RIGHT to criticise my people? wink

I can criticise the bumster as well, trust me! Those boys..damn, that is too much. I am never gonna understand how any women can fall for that sh*tload of "sweet-talk". Bah.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
^ peace talk already grin grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ peace talk already grin grin

You want them to keep fighting? She is her sister-in law firstfirst smiley
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ peace talk already grin grin

grin grin

@jallow, I get the same hassle especially around senegambia. I do my best to blend in and not act like I don't live there but they can always tell from my accent. I just usually speak in krio, I just came from sierra leone for them to leave me be.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls let's focus on the topic here.
The wonders of African Black Soap.
Let's stay on track.
Thank you.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:
grin grin
@jallow, I get the same hassle especially around senegambia. I do my best to blend in and not act like I don't live there but they can always tell from my accent. I just usually speak in krio, I just came from sierra leone for them to leave me be.

And that is the reason I stay far, far away from that area..I have seen that before, though; Gambians who grew up outside come home, and they can spot you in five minutes, it is insane.

And now, back to topic smiley

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yes back to topic.
Also feel free to ask questions about natural cosmetics, skin care and African Black Soap.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by JallowBah(f): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
mr skincare: Yes back to topic.
Also feel free to ask questions about natural cosmetics, skin care and African Black Soap.

Well, since you have the name that you have..

My daughter is half gambian, and get curly hair, but it dries out damn fast. I want to use natural products on it, and I will go to some naija-shops in the capital, but..any tips on keeping the hair moist? It only takes her one day before she starts getting dreadlocks in the back when it is not braided..
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2013
Before styling the hair you want to make sure you use a good moisturizer as a primer. This would include a good leave in conditioner. With this you are sealing in the moisture before you begin to add your other styling ingredients, ie. mousse, styling gel, etc.

1. Do not use the same products that you did with your relaxed hair. Your healthy, natural hair will not respond the same way as your relaxed hair did. Use natural oils such as the ones listed below to add sheen to your hair.

Argon oil,
Jojoba oil
coconut oil
2. Add water to a spray bottle and spray throughout hair.

3. After you do this, place a shower cap over your hair. This method will help rehydrate your hair. This can be done daily because you are not adding product to the hair and will not have to wash anything out, thus not stripping your hair or causing breakage.

Now, I have just recently started on the natural high road and I will say it is a challenge. Especially to keep it looking moisturized. But as with everything, you have to do your research and use trial and error. Find out which products and methods work best for you and your hair. Most natural products last over a period of time because it does not take as much of the product to do the job. You can also check out YouTube to find plenty of homemade recipes for natural products, such as Homemade Conditioner. When it comes to hair, you should be as creative and free as possible. Don’t look at it like a chore. Have fun.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2013
JallowBah:

Well, since you have the name that you have..

My daughter is half gambian, and get curly hair, but it dries out damn fast. I want to use natural products on it, and I will go to some naija-shops in the capital, but..any tips on keeping the hair moist? It only takes her one day before she starts getting dreadlocks in the back when it is not braided..

LmL^....... wink

....My Gambian Wife Kandii May Have Been Right all Along. tongue

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Yo Mr SkinCare, Tell me more about your Product.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Subliminal Shots Fired, Kandii Come Handle this for me.

Start turnin into dreads in the Back ...Foh...lol You Ainnn Slick

The Caucasoid Alwayz Playz Trickz ~ grin

Why u Tawwwwwkin Bout Ma Peoplzzz Hare foh Yoh!?

Ayo Mr SkinCare,

Can i use that Soap to Wash the Lint out of Mah Dreadz in the Back of My Head that I often acquire after sleepin 16 hours on tha Pillow?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by sleekman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
The only remedy to that is to use a relaxer first and then wash it out and comb.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Alaura-Laura the product is called Oyinlewa Black Soap.
It's a brand of balack soap made with natural ingredients: some of the ingredients are: Honey, Camwood and Shea butter.
Good for the skin and it also helps to fight skin infections. It keeps the skin fresh and smooth.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2013
Jallowbah: young white girls are even bying something called "the bardie-drugs" to inject to become darker

wow..never knew that.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 12:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Subliminal Shots Fired, Kandii Come Handle this for me.

Start turnin into dreads in the Back ...Foh...lol You Ainnn Slick

The Caucasoid Alwayz Playz Trickz ~ grin

Why u Tawwwwwkin Bout Ma Peoplzzz Hare foh Yoh!?

Ayo Mr SkinCare,

Can i use that Soap to Wash the Lint out of Mah Dreadz in the Back of My Head that I often acquire after sleepin 16 hours on tha Pillow?

Lol
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2013
If you have black spots on your face, try this remedy.
virgin coconut oil,original honey and shear butter mixed together will be of immense help.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2013
Mr Skincare, I have a Long Deep Scar across my Chest from when my Girlfriend's Lesbian Lover Sliced Me with a Rusty Meat Cleaver During her Ecstasy Laced Induced State of Psychoticism

I was wondering whether it would be safe to use Oyinlewa Black Soap on my Chest Scar or will it be a source of some sort of Irritant?

Also, Is it Possible that Oyinlewa Black Soap may be beneficial to my Hideous Chest Scar and/or possibly even "Fade" the Darkness of my Scar making it much more appealing to the Human Eye.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2013
@Alaura-Laura For the scar on your chest, let me reveal the natural remedy.
Apply natural shea butter to your chest every morning. Do this consistently for at least two weeks or more. Over time, you will notice positive changes on your chest.
I have seen it work many times.
So apply this and give me feedback.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks smiley
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2013
Look forward to your comments and questions.
Thank you

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi Mr SkinCare, can i order any of your products Online?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Mr Skincare, I have a Long Deep Scar across my Chest from when my Girlfriend's Lesbian Lover Sliced Me with a Rusty Meat Cleaver During her Ecstasy Laced Induced State of Psychoticism

I was wondering whether it would be safe to use Oyinlewa Black Soap on my Chest Scar or will it be a source of some sort of Irritant?

Also, Is it Possible that Oyinlewa Black Soap may be beneficial to my Hideous Chest Scar and/or possibly even "Fade" the Darkness of my Scar making it much more appealing to the Human Eye.

Lmaooo, mtcheeeeeeew!

Anyway, if you really do have a scar, you can get chemical peels for it. With continuous use, it will help fade the mark.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Lmaooo, mtcheeeeeeew!

Anyway, if you really do have a scar, you can get chemical peels for it. With continuous use, it will help fade the mark.

smiley Thanks
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by rubi96(f): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2013
mr skincare: If you have black spots on your face, try this remedy.
virgin coconut oil,original honey and shear butter mixed together will be of immense help.
where can i get the virgin coconut oil and hw do i know which honey is original?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2013
@Alaura-Laura. For now, we do not have an online store. Kindly send an email to: witsoftng@gmail.com
Or call:+2348024130609
We deliver to our customers @ any location.
Thank you.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by dominique(f): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
mr skincare: @Alaura-Laura the product is called Oyinlewa Black Soap.
It's a brand of balack soap made with natural ingredients: some of the ingredients are: Honey, Camwood and Shea butter.
Good for the skin and it also helps to fight skin infections. It keeps the skin fresh and smooth.

True that smiley
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
@rubi96
There are lots of tests that you can carry out on honey to verify its authenticity. If you pour original honey in a bowl of water, it sinks to the bottom without any part of it dissolving. Original honey doesn't get infested by ants. Also when put a match stick into the honey and light it, the match ignites immediately. You can't get those kind of results with adultrated honey.
You can get virgin coconut oil form local herb sellers. Heard there are lots of fakes out there too. Don't know how to prove its authentic or not. Best thing is to get it from the people from Badagry.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you for the information on how to determine pure honey. It's absolutely correct.
You can check out this site for information on coconut oil
http://www.sebasicoconuts.com/index.php/contact-us-now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.