Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy (3934 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by sojivancy: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
What happening I don't understand her
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
BE A MAN and be in control of your life! if you do not want to be part of this triangle then just tell her to go to hell, case closed!
or can she have sex with you against your will?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by acidtalk: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
If you save the money you are using to buy Condom, Lubricant and Tissue and Channel it into paying for your evening classes in Primary one at the Village community school for adults and moroo*ns alike, I believe you will be a much better person in a year or two.

Ewu!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Kaxmytex(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=28pt]my Ex-girlfriend said she will continue 2 hav se.x with me even though she iz datin anoda guy[/size]
op,is dat wot u mean?
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Kaxmytex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=28pt]i aint see anythin bad in dat...jex count ursef lucky cuz u're goin 2 gat a free ride anytym she'z around[/size]
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Kaxmytex(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
acidtalk: If you save the money you are using to buy Condom, Lubricant and Tissue and Channel it into paying for your evening classes in Primary one at the Village community school for adults and moroo*ns alike, I believe you will be a much better person in a year or two.

Ewu!!!
[size=28pt]bros e,dat's 2 harsh[/size]
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by DeHero1: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
I guess she's attracted by ur GRAMMAR
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by sojivancy: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kaxmytex real talk man sight you from far I'm now free right is that not what you mean
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by sojivancy: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hero I dint get you what du u mean by moi GRAMMER
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by sojivancy: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Acidtalk It not my fault na or what do you think
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
sojivancy: What happening I don't understand her
to improve your grammar, delete the biatch 4rm ur memory.
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by sojivancy: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
At okiki du u fink u ar good anuf when it cums tu speakin hmm lol
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by DeHero1: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
sojivancy: Hero I dint get you what du u mean by moi GRAMMER

I mean say u over sabi book. As in she dey trip for ur level of MURDERING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Kaxmytex(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
De-Hero:

I mean say u over sabi book. As in she dey trip for ur level of MURDERING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
abeg,i no fit laff o
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by sojivancy: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
U funny o hero or what du u call ur self I guess u ar akpos lol
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by mrofficial2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
sojivancy: U funny o hero or what du u call ur self I guess u ar akpos lol

Your Illiteracy is like a seasonal movie. Wow!
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Lovetinz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Old school: Don Jazzy again
New school: Sojivancy again!!!
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by penzino(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Op, na queen english be dis? Abi na natural comedian u be?
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by prairie(f): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: to improve your grammar, delete the biatch 4rm ur memory.
grin una too wicked
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by ladykilllar: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Well,,,,, sex her if you wanto, no 2nd thoughts bout that
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
De-Hero:
I guess she's attracted by ur GRAMMAR
Gbagun oya join the class

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by 190: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2013
ure d luckiest dude alive- phuck dat pucee like neva before
My ex just gave me dat condition and I phucked dat pucee like I neva did b4
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Mynd44: 3:59am On Feb 26, 2013
Wicked people
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by kandiikane(m): 4:27am On Feb 26, 2013
Lmfaooo? You guys are wicked but the op is a comedian.
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2013
MRbrownJAY: BE A MAN and be in control of your life! if you do not want to be part of this triangle then just tell her to go to hell, case closed!
or can she have sex with you against your will?

I think he's just saying it to boast...
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by DeHero1: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Your Illiteracy is like a seasonal movie. Wow!

So, in what Season ar u now?
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Scash(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2013
If u still av feelings for her, don't go ahead with d 'arrangement'... But if u re just flyin solo.. U could. But generally, I think u shd ignore her n go for som1 better.
U shd try to improve ur grammar too. Mayb dat was wat made her leave in d first place. No offence intended
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by 190: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2013
^

Nah u я wrong- never eva shud a man loose a punny cos
Punnies these days are precious
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by yuzedo: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2013
acidtalk: If you save the money you are using to buy Condom, Lubricant and Tissue and Channel it into paying for your evening classes in Primary one at the Village community school for adults and moroo*ns alike, I believe you will be a much better person in a year or two.

Ewu!!!
*DIES!* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
190: ^

Nah u я wrong- never eva shud a man loose a punny cos
Punnies these days are precious

I really wonder what created this guy. as funny as mr ibu
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by stupor(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
MY EX-GIRLFRIEND SAID SHE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME EVEN THOUGH SHE IS DATING ANOTHER GUY !
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by stpat1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
I guess u should consider urself lucky to be able to get laid without strings or emotions attached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things A Lady Should Know.. / Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash / Karma... How True Is Its Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.