Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days (3857 Views)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Drake coined that particular turn of phrase for his song "Own It". Since then, it has become a very popular saying.

What do you think it means and do you agree?
I do. I'm not a statistician so I can't prove it or anything, but it just generally seems like the previous generation's males were more stoic and manly.

Males of (our) generation seem so whiny (complainers?) in comparison to their fathers.

I can't understand them because they will say that it's a mans world and they rule it, and still come telling stories about one little girl who is doing shakara for them and breaking their heart.....

I guess it's all part of the equality that we seek, women are becoming more ruthless (so many females these days are players, just like men have been for centuries) and men are becoming more emotional (this is not bad sha.....)? I'm not sure. This is not a male bashing post angry just an observation wink

cc: punkyveer gurgle yourmain safarigirl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by igboboy3(m): 2:48am On Aug 01, 2015
OP: This is not a male bashing post.

*goes ahead to bash men* angry

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by faith551(m): 2:52am On Aug 01, 2015
That's because the number of homosexuals (gay) is increasing, a real man shouldn't talk more than a female, cause he won't just have the time

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by hkidola00(m): 2:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Op,ur head no corret, u re as stupid as dis waitress asking dis question below

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2015
I blame the GOVT

2 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2015
igboboy3:
OP: This is not a male bashing post.

*goes ahead to bash men* angry
this one no be bashing na.... just commentary wink
but don't you agree angry
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Drake coined that particular turn of phrase for his song "Own It". Since then, it has become a very popular saying.

I do. I'm not a statistician so I can't prove it or anything, but it just generally seems like the previous generation's males were more stoic and manly. Males of (our) generation seem so whiny (complainers?) in comparison to their fathers.
I can't understand them because they will say that it's a mans world and they rule it, and still come telling stories about one little girl who is doing shakara for them and breaking their heart.....
I guess it's all part of the equality that we seek, women are becoming more ruthless (so many females these days are players, just like men have been for centuries) and men are becoming more emotional? I'm not sure. This is not a male bashing post angry just an observation wink

cc: punk yveer gu rgle yourm ain
I have a scientific explanation for this.

the actions of one gender influences the other gender in subtle ways. It is a failsafe system, created by nature in order to ensure that a species doesn't evolve to a monosex one. Therefore, if the females are getting ruthless, it is only natural that men take up female characteristics. So that there can be a strong difference between gender states.

Contrary to what feminists whine about every passing hour, gender roles are assigned by nature itself, not humans. Biology dictates gender role for each species. Hence, if one gender should try to break out of it's role, the other would subconsciously carry up this role. It's a natural phase and has been observed by many scientists. Including, most famously, Nikola Tesla. The reality of this shook him so much, that he developed a fear for women. Knowing that sometime in the future, they would be the dominant gender.

So, I bet you that you can be sure of more sissies to come. The more power women take, the more men relinquish, and women must increasingly learn to associate and love men who are weaklings and effeminate. If we continue on this path, gender roles will eventually become completely switched. This is natural evolution at work and has been observed already in black widow spiders, ant kingdoms, eagles, and many other species in which the female is dominant.

There is a consequence for every action. Even one geared towards "equality"

3 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by MrCork: 3:55am On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I do. I'm not a statistician so I can't prove it or anything, but it just generally seems like the previous generation's males were more stoic and manly. Males of (our) generation seem so whiny (complainers?) in comparison to their fathers.
I guess it's all part of the equality that we seek, women are becoming more ruthless (so many females these days are players, just like men have been for centuries) and men are becoming more emotional? I'm not sure. This is not a male bashing post angry just an observation wink

cc: punkyveer gurgle yourmain

..did he dump u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

..did he dump u? undecided
lol
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by sentaljohn(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2015
don't blame us... you see b*tches proud owners of atleast 20 trousers when some n*ggas are comfortable with 5.
you see n*ggas better cooks than b*tches.. you see b*tches now on snickers and plan while you see n*ggas now comfortable with high heels

4 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 01, 2015
"Shout out to all the boss b*tches who wife a n*ggah. Make sure you hit him with a pre-nup."

My thoughts.
B*tches now wife n*ggahs instead of the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol, it's true. A relationship with the modern man is like being in a lesbian relationship. LMFAO. Men are getting OWNED by women, left, right & centre. We'd make them get pregnant too if it was possible. I really don't get why some men today are the way they are. If they're not taking their wives' surname after marriage then they choose to become house husbands. Some even attend baby showers, which I think is the gayest thing ever. All women & you see 1 or 2 men in the mix, eating pink cupcakes. Hahahaha. Poor guys.

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2015
I don't think there's anything wrong with men being more emotional. Women are looking for change and you can't expect change if it's not coming from both sides.

Of course they're emotional. Jeez they're human beings. I don't think it's just men. Women are more emotional too.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmm maybe because these days gender roles are much more fluid than before?

As for the whining, they always did that but because of social media and general increased exposure, its much easier to catch them doing it

The same with gossip. Men gossip pass women grin but its just that they do it in secret

My realest experience of maleness and masculinity is with my father, who is a Don cool cool his is a balance between being stoic and still being sensitive to others' needs. I don't think I have ever heard him whine about anything lol

One thing that I have noticed in all this is that a lot of what concerns the "gender wars" is a mirage. Sometimes the baddest, most alpha guy is being held in the palm of his lady's hand in secret.

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

As for the whining, they always did that but because of social media and general increased exposure, its much easier to catch them doing it

The same with gossip. Men gossip pass women grin but its just that they do it in secret

My realest experience of maleness and masculinity is with my father, who is a Don cool cool his is a balance between being stoic and still being sensitive to others' needs. I don't think I have ever heard him whine about anything lol

One thing that I have noticed in all this is that a lot of what concerns the "gender wars" is a mirage. Sometimes the baddest, most alpha guy is being held in the palm of his lady's hand in secret.

Quiet an intelligent comment.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

Quiet an intelligent comment.

Thank you Sir.

That's why if you don't see anything wrong with the way a fellow is treating you, but other people are seeing problems, sometimes you just have to ignore them and go for what you want

Or you will just chase yourself out of a perfectly good relationship, just because of what people will say
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Thank you Sir.

That's why if you don't see anything wrong with the way a fellow is treating you, but other people are seeing problems, sometimes you just have to ignore them and go for what you want

Or you will just chase yourself out of a perfectly good relationship, just because of what people will say
What's it about the sir.
I'm just another teenager stupidly exploring my sensuality on here. wink
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Your dad sounds like mine & as I'm getting older, I find that I'm attracted to men with the same qualities as my dad. He's a men's man. No words but action type of guy.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

What's it about the sir.
I'm just another teenager stupidly exploring my sensuality on here. wink

Lol just respecting you. There is no age attached wink
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol just respecting you. There is no age attached wink
Ain't don't nothing to deserve that miss.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your dad sounds like mine & as I'm getting older, I find that I'm attracted to men with the same qualities as my dad. He's a men's man. No words but action type of guy.

Yeah its going to take a lot to find somebody like him grin

I realised this for real once when I was getting really irritated, and I raised my voice to him. He didn't argue or say anything back to me, he just walked away

After that I was like hm! this man ehn grin grin
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

Ain't don't nothing to deserve that miss.

Everybody deserves respect
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah its going to take a lot to find somebody like him grin

I realised this for real once when I was getting really irritated, and I raised my voice to him. He didn't argue or say anything back to me, he just walked away

After that I was like hm! this man ehn grin grin

lol, that's so cute.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Talk about being emotional. A real man have the savage beast in him being revealed rather than becoming a sissy.
Did anyone noticed how incredible hulk reacted under intense emotions?
That what a real man does cuz he's wired to be a protector.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Interesting thread
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by anangboy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
". . .Who could get the poosie quicker these days,
Still straight with the weed and the liquor these days,
Cause the new drugs got the OP trippin' these days"

A brother tries to bring that family oriented vibe, seek his woman's opinion and wear his heart on his face, they say he fruit, he poosie and be all up in his situation. But when he always in the street, be always like "fvck a hoe's perspective", and thinks the female orgäsm is feminist propaganda designed to subvert patriarchy, they say he a caveman, deadbeat and a symbol of the vicious circular vicissitude to keep all women down.

Ain't no winning with you women, i tell ya.

6 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
anangboy:
"Who could get the poosie quicker these days,
Still straight with the weed and the liquor these days,
Cause the new drugs got the OP trippin' these days"

A brother tries to bring that family oriented vibe, seek his woman's opinion and wear his heart on his face, they say he fruit, he poosie and be all up in his situation. But when he always in the street, be always like "fvck a hoe's perspective", and thinks the female orgäsm is feminist propaganda designed to subvert patriarchy, they say he a caveman, deadbeat and a symbol of the vicious circular vicissitude to keep all women down.

Ain't no winning with you women, i tell ya.
Lol. I'm not saying that men shouldn't be emotional, per se. I'm just saying that they now whine passss women. Emotions are one thing, cause we all have them as human beings. But no feminist ever told men to start complaining and blabbing. That sh*t is just irritating. I don't like it on men or women, my point be say that men are now competing with women as far as who can complain and act like a crybaby the most. I'm just wondering why men (in general) can't handle women having more power. Women can handle being empowered, they can also deal with being unempowered. But men can only deal with being empowered (it seems). Once women are empowered they start to act like a bunch of b*tches (for lack of a better word, sorry)
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by IamLEGEND1: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
mtcheeeeeewww...

make i see road abeg.

If e pain una, make una go marry una parents na.

screaming about gender equality yet una no want make guys voice their frustrations.

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
YourMain:
I don't think there's anything wrong with men being more emotional. Women are looking for change and you can't expect change if it's not coming from both sides.

Of course they're emotional. Jeez they're human beings. I don't think it's just men. Women are more emotional too.
Hmm yeah I understand. I don't have an issue with the emotional thing. I have a problem with the complaining. I just don't get what it is they have to complain about since, according to them, it's a mans world. We're all humans ultimately, so we will all complain and be emotional at times, I'm just a little disgusted by some males of these days because even though females have way more to complain about, the males are taking the cake when it comes to that.
Like, our forefathers said "it's a mans world" and they acted it too. Not whining up and down. These dudes are still saying "it's a mans world" but won't just shut up and act. If they wanna complain and cry then they shouldn't be hypocrites. IMO. embarassed
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
mtcheeeeeewww...

make i see road abeg.

If e pain una, make una go marry una parents na.

screaming about gender equality yet una no want make guys voice their frustrations.

no vex abeg. smiley you guys should feel free to voice your frustrations no problem. I'm sure some girls are into that.
All I know is if I was a man I would never be with a complaining woman and as a woman I can never be with a complaining man. Just wondering why dudes these days have no chill......
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yup all what you're saying is good. (Especially about your dad, reminds me of my dad. Similar traits).

I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea it's not like I'm looking for alpha males or something. I'm just against incessant complaining. I don't like it in women and I don't like it in men, but I detest it more in men cause I honestly think they have less to complain about.

And more importantly, they themselves claim they have less to complain about (you've seen them on this forum talking about master key for every door while women would just be a useless door that opens under every lock and their explanation for that is that it's a mans world).

So if it's truly a mans world, why so much complaining? At least women who complain never say "it's a woman's world"? Y'know what I mean? The hypocrisy bothers me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Strips Her Husband's Sidechick Unclad After Catching Her. / How I Make Money Selling My Sex Videos On Snapchat – Former Office Lady / HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.