Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? (1623 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by trendystuf(f): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2013

Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
role reversal is that the message eh ?
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by sweettease(f): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Unto wetin na...... No freaking way sad
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
sweet-tease:
Unto wetin na...... No freaking way sad
more reason why you need to stop dating men with excess kilos of fat buried under their skin.
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by FineBro(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Abi she wan shiit for pant? My babe no go think am.
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by sweettease(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
prickly: more reason why you need to stop dating men with excess kilos of fat buried under their skin.
You obviously don't get it. Its nt bout being thin or fat..... Do your girl carry you like this
I Јust don't find it fascinating at all and to me, its lame bt dats me.... If your gal actually carries you lik dat and you enjoy it, dats your business, i don't give a hoot undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by sweettease(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
^^^And i tot you were civilized..... Imagine the barbarian....mtchwwwww
Your malice is matched by your stupidity. Do yourself a favour and get a life.
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Prodigee: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
prickly: yo lady with saggy boobs and stretch marks infested batty if you wanna talk to me you switch off or edit your nasty auto text on your lame ass BB. Slag we know you use a BB kindly fucckk off and go grind on a horse's dyke! undecided
Mind the way you talk to me i won't hesitate to ram your fuuccked up face against a rough wall.
WTF! Are u daft?! U fit face guy as u dey misyarn wt a lady so?...Madt chump.
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by kandiikane(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lol, not my man but I've carried my bestfriend(male) on my back several times. He's too heavy to carry in my arms. Lool, the hardest is going up the stairs.
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Prodigee: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mm...
kandiikane: Lol, not my man but I've carried my bestfriend(male) on my back several times. He's too heavy to carry in my arms. Lool, the hardest is going up the stairs.
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by kandiikane(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
What are you hming for?
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Prodigee: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dunno...u tell me
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
For me, I see this as a role reversal that is unnecessary and against natural norms. The man can't be a weaker vessel

!
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
hellll to the big NOOOOOOOO. No no no no . she aint supposed to carry the brother like that. No sister should carry a man. its an embarassing disgrace
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by kandiikane(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
You guys are so stuck up your azzes joorh! WTF! To play sef una nor sabi?
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
What's your take on this sholey ? Mrs woman power?
Re: Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Are you a learner?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching Story!!!pls Read / I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend / Things we do for LOVE (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.