Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend (1599 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi! My name is Lola.
I used my friend to set up my boyfriend to see if he'll cheat on me.

Now they've sent me a wedding IV.
What am I?
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Afam4eva(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2013
You're a matchmaker.

5 Likes

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva: You're a matchmaker.

100 Like

2 Likes

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by 50samuel(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
you must be there. if possible u should be the best lady. nonsense,game player abi? infant i need a lady like you so that i go just dey Bleep all your friends without any stress
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by shevon: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
You are the Commander-In-Chief of The Learners Forces Galaxy Wide (C-In-C TLFGW) tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Lexaccord(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
shevon: You are the Commander-In-Chief of The Learners Forces Galaxy Wide (C-In-C TLFGW) tongue grin

U don kolo finish o. Can't stop laughing. I will say sshe is a good samaritan wat yorubas call oninu ire(the kind hearted) grin
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by deavicky(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
babe don't worry i had a similar case my girl set me up and she caught me, i lost two of them the babes so i'm just wondering if you and i can start up something
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Kgdavid(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kamanda: Hi! My name is Lola.

What am I?

you are an idle story teller undecided
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by victorian(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2013

What am I?

A BIG FUVL! ......ODE
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Chai!!! Lola don suffer oh...
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2013

What am I?
Kpele
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva: You're a matchmaker.

Bwahahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by pleep(m): 6:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Tell me you are joking lol
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by ikechukz(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2013
@op,You are definitely a learner..
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2013
home girl if it is true or not dont ever try this in future and also dont go telling your female friends everything about your boyfriend and also please be very careful when taking your friends to his house or where he lives because someone is looking for what you have and will not hesitate to take him from you even you are friends or not

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Can A Single Lady In Her 20s Stay 4year Without Sex? Advice Needed!!! / 8 Reasons Women Cheat: This May Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.