Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job (3244 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
staicey:

Awww. I wasnt promising a job
Just wanted to know so that i might atleast help to giving you an insight to what is sustainable in your field, something that you can lay your hand on while you wait on God. Well, you studied a great course but i still say, find something doing. There are lots of things you can do yourself like organising events, confectionaries and a whole lot.

Atleast, i heard that such things are benefitable in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Goodluck

Hey, are you mulatto?
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
2buff:

Hey, are you mulatto?

Hi.. no, am not. smiley
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
staicey:

Hi.. no, am not. smiley

Nigerian?
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by chikeorji123(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
staicey:

Hi.. no, am not. smiley

U sound like one that's cool..take care..
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
2buff:

Nigerian?

paternally, yeah..
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
staicey:

paternally, yeah..

Ok cool. You seem quite level-headed.
thumbs ups to you.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
chikeorji123:

U sound like one that's cool..take care..

smiley
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
2buff:

Ok cool. You seem quite level-headed.
thumbs ups to you.

smiley Thank you. Am just been me
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
staicey:

Awww. I wasnt promising a job
Just wanted to know so that i might atleast help to giving you an insight to what is sustainable in your field, something that you can lay your hand on while you wait on God. Well, you studied a great course but i still say, find something doing. There are lots of things you can do yourself like organising events, confectionaries and a whole lot.

Atleast, i heard that such things are benefitable in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Goodluck
Awww... Sweet! U look it and sound it. Hi5!
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww... Sweet! U look it and sound it. Hi5!

Thank you. I love your name
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
staicey:

Thank you. I love your name
*blushing* tenk u!

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
OP, don't worry; with your qualifications you'll soon get a job and connect with the girl of your dreams. cool
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by YorubaOmoge: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lawd knows I can't stand a jobless man.

Wetin you go do when I'm at work? Sit home watching spongebob? jezuz!

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by immortallity: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
op, you can start by selling groundnut. Nothing is too small o.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Lawd knows I can't stand a jobless man.

Wetin you go do when I'm at work? Sit home watching spongebob? jezuz!
Hanhan nau.... Na hin fault? At least he's searching. Go easy joor! Militia!
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Flashaldrin(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
id, how conductor work dey go??
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by YorubaOmoge: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

No be im fault, sugbon natural selection say man wey no get food no fit feed im girl nau. (my pidgin is getting better. no jelos me idowu)
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
This one neva know wetin time dey talk. With the increasingly merciless situation in the Nigerian labour market, the least of your worries now should be a girlfriend, or even marriage for that matter.

If your reason for wanting a girlfriend was konji-related, it would have been understandable. However, wanting a girlfriend for emotional reasons at this uncertain stage in your life shows how naive you are. You'd only make yourself highly susceptible to insecurities and unnecessary heartache.

Focus on what's important for now. Your consuming passion should be how to get a job or make some ends. Thankfully, you are not as sex-crazed as most of 'us' incorrigible lechers. This should take loads of pressure off your loins so you can think straight.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
sunny t: Guy, 1st thing 1st, look for a job, work for sometime den u can start talkin abt havin a relationship.

Its sad and mad to tell u dat gals will hardly listen to you if u cant take care of them, im talkin abt d nursery gals nw,

Bt if u want a big gal, a high profile gal, u must have a GOOD job.

Have you noticed dat rich men or guys who have d mints always get d most beautiful gals.

Some gals wont listen to u if u dnt have a car, some wont listen to u if u have jst one car.

Some gals wont listen to u if ur salary is less dan 100k, some wont listen to u if u dnt live on d island.

Pls get a job 1st, den u will understand this thing

That's exactly why most naija girls of these days are stone brained
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by sunnx(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
According to d bible which says: seek ye first d kingdom...and everyother thing will added unto. Which means to me that get the good job first and d lady will surely come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your GF/BF In Public? / Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! / Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.