Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job (3248 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by assalaamat(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
I'm a guy of 28years of age,and uptil now I have no girlfriend.Actually,when I was in school,some girls used to make passes at me especially those that I was tutoring then,but I didn't pay attention bcs I saw girls as distraction,not that I didn't appreciate them,but I just didn't want anything that would impede my academic success.My intention was to graduate,have a good job,then go into a serious relationship,bcs I can't date a girl bcs of sex and I can't double-date,it's against my religion (Islam).It's rather unfortunate that,no job is forthcoming since I finished service in feb,2012.I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin bcs I've never tasted sex all my live.Though,I intend getting married at 30 and I'v no job yet,but I really really feel like having a girl in my life now,I need somebody that I can share my thought with,somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me.Guys,I know you are wiser than I am,pls advise me!!!

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Dygeasy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Bro ladies would still be a distraction even now that you've graduated and jobless or how do you intend to get money to spend on the lady when you eventually get one? You don't want to search for two things at a time; a job and a lady, it doesnt work. Get a job then get a lady or Have a lady then get a job. No two ways about it!

MO

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by ihedioramma: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
DONT GO INTO GIRL FRD OF A THING THIS DAYS IS THE WAY PEOPLE USE TO HAVE SEX(SIN) AND TELL YOU IS MY FRD. WORK SV MONEY AND GO INTO ANY FARMING YOU LIKE IS NOT MUST WE ALL WILL WORK IN THE BANK, OIL COMPANY E.T.C . THIS WORLD IS ALL ABOUT HOW DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE?. STOP LOOKING FOR GOVT WORK BOUT IF IT COMES TALK IT AND BE A GOOD NIGERIAN.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
interesting
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
I'm so sorry, Op. Its one of those things, just devote more time with God with praying and you sure would get a job. Pity more if you are a nigerian when all they do is via "connections". Besides, you can be self employed, find something doing yourself while you wait on God.

Besides, whats your discipline?
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by outrage: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Isn't islam just beautiful.
Brother have patience, I know its not easy, you want to find a lady and settle down soon, I get it. I am also in a similar situation.
Just pray have faith in God and surely he will make it happen for you, its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by janejive(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
God will give u a job soon.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by raqueal(f): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Having a job isn't a pre-requisite for a relationship. Don't go for anyone interested in the size of your wallet. Don't fake it, be real and let the girl know your exact economic situation. Furthermore, build friendship first, don't be in a rush to begin a relationship,take it slow and you'll know what a girl truly stands for. May God favour you job wise.

3 Likes

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
The two do not demand exclusivity. Focus on finding a job, but don't deny yourself love if it presents itself. Personal growth is not a narrow path.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Austinodark(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
staicey: I'm so sorry, Op. Its one of those things, just devote more time with God with praying and you sure would get a job. Pity more if you are a nigerian when all they do is via "connections". Besides, you can be self employed, find something doing yourself while you wait on God.

Babe,you are cute!
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by dasparrow: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Post

So what if you have no girlfriend? Is that the end of life? work on getting a job, acquiring necessary skills and every other thing will fall into place in due time. The reason why you are worried about not having a girlfriend is because when konji catch you, you will have no vjay to sex free off charge. Focus on God and on bettering yourself and the right woman will come at the appointed time.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
People say that "girls are a distraction thing", but they are also the ones dating 3 girls at a time.
So how will they actually know the effect of NOT having a woman in their life?
Please never be deceived again, a girl who loves you is like a cheerleader.

Her presence in your life makes you more efficient, because your emotional needs are met with her and you have more focus.
Focus is not a factor of how much time you spend on a thing, but how efficiently you spend the time on it.
Focus is as a result of emotional balance. Emotional balance comes from the filling of your emotional needs e.g. companionship, no more loneliness, etc.

It is much harder to run a marathon when your physical body is starving and lacking nutrition.
So it is with focus and your emotional body. Feed that nigga with LOVE! angry

4 Likes

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by sunnx(f): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hey guy, dis ur issue nt issue @all. Let me take u a walk with my experience 4 u learn more. It goes thus, i fell into relatnship whn their is nothin by God so doin short while i got a job in d bank with connection. While things was movin right 4 in d bank dis lady i court with 4 six yrs skillful lure me 2 pregnant her...ever i did, i begin 2 've issues @ workin place till i was totally crushed out with gainin with my 3yrs bankin xperienc...with her i face hell which affect me till present. Though she ve left me since i was sack in 2009 till 2day i cnt cope etc

My Advice

Get job first or do thing dat cn fetch cool cash, be ok first u will surely find d right woman not a vampire. Also neva rush into marriage cos u ll rush out. Try 2 find a woman that is resourceful(Business Oriented) nt a liability(only spender). Finally neva marry a flashing girl cos u may nt b confortable whn guy start flirting around her etc. God help us all.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by stpat1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Put ur trust trust in God and just try and do anything positive. It will continually make u see opportunities that about out there, for u to know what to go into when u eventually get some money.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by embee430(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
I feel and understand your pains bro. Remember all work and no play makes ...... You know the rest.. While searching, use your spare time to search for your gem.. It makes the search fun.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by outrage: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Austinodark: Babe,you are cute!
Seconded!!
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by MMM2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Assalaamat

Don't worry I will link u up 2 some ashawo undecided

Dey re even d best tongue
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by chinig(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Will fast forward ♍♈ gurls T̶̲̥̅̊​♡ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u.take gud care of them.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by moneyhungry(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Austinodark: Babe,you are cute!
u're under-rating her.
she's BEYOND cute.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by moneyhungry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
M M M: Assalaamat

Don't worry I will link u up 2 some ashawo undecided

Dey re even d best tongue
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by ifihearam: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
i know guys of 40 without babes nau,whats new?
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by obowunmi(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
assalaamat: I'm a guy of 28years of age,and uptil now I have no girlfriend.Actually,when I was in school,some girls used to make passes at me especially those that I was tutoring then,but I didn't pay attention bcs I saw girls as distraction,not that I didn't appreciate them,but I just didn't want anything that would impede my academic success.My intention was to graduate,have a good job,then go into a serious relationship,bcs I can't date a girl bcs of sex and I can't double-date,it's against my religion (Islam).It's rather unfortunate that,no job is forthcoming since I finished service in feb,2012.I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin bcs I've never tasted sex all my live.Though,I intend getting married at 30 and I'v no job yet,but I really really feel like having a girl in my life now,I need somebody that I can share my thought with,somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me.Guys,I know you are wiser than I am,pls advise me!!!

Pele.....be sure to find a job first. Everything else will fall into place. Can you start a tutoring business?

2 Likes

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
It is well

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Wendyphil(f): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Focus more on getin urself employed but dat doesn't mean u shld totaly forego a healthy r/ship.There are good gals out dia u knw..dat can luv u 4 who u truly are.Best of luck n may God be wit u.

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Wendyphil(f): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Focus more on getin urself employed but dat doesn't mean u shld totaly forego a healthy r/ship.There are good gals out dia u knw,dat can luv u 4 who u truly are.Best of luck n may God be wit u.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by sunnyt1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
Guy, 1st thing 1st, look for a job, work for sometime den u can start talkin abt havin a relationship.

Its sad and mad to tell u dat gals will hardly listen to you if u cant take care of them, im talkin abt d nursery gals nw,

Bt if u want a big gal, a high profile gal, u must have a GOOD job.

Have you noticed dat rich men or guys who have d mints always get d most beautiful gals.

Some gals wont listen to u if u dnt have a car, some wont listen to u if u have jst one car.

Some gals wont listen to u if ur salary is less dan 100k, some wont listen to u if u dnt live on d island.

Pls get a job 1st, den u will understand this thing
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by assalaamat(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thank you all,I really really appreciate your comments and pieces of advice,may God bless you all.Meanwhile,I have HND(upper credit)in Accountancy and I can do any job asides stealing,robbery and kidnapping.I can even teach/tutor very well.I would appreciate anyone that can assist me get a job,thanks once again,may God be with you all !!!

1 Like

Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by assalaamat(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2013
staicey: I'm so sorry, Op. Its one of those things, just devote more time with God with praying and you sure would get a job. Pity more if you are a nigerian when all they do is via "connections". Besides, you can be self employed, find something doing yourself while you wait on God.

I have HND(upper credit) in Accountancy and I can also teach/tutor very well.I can be contacted via akeemalao@ymail.com,thanks a lot,i really appreciate it
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nextworldnx(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
OP
Join boko-Haram, Get 10million Naira
Blow urself up and get 72 virgins.

Equation Balanced grin
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Blackteeth(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
You must not have a job before you get a girlfriend. Just step out and look around, there will surely be a girl who likes you and needs you whether you have a job or not. She will keep you company till you get a job. Then you can marry her later on if you wish.
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by chikeorji123(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Job first..then relationship next. A lady that will stand by me when l'm down she's already my wife once things get normal..
Re: At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
assalaamat: I have HND(upper credit) in Accountancy and I can also teach/tutor very well.I can be contacted via akeemalao@ymail.com,thanks a lot,i really appreciate it

Awww. I wasnt promising a job
Just wanted to know so that i might atleast help to giving you an insight to what is sustainable in your field, something that you can lay your hand on while you wait on God. Well, you studied a great course but i still say, find something doing. There are lots of things you can do yourself like organising events, confectionaries and a whole lot.

Atleast, i heard that such things are benefitable in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't I Ever Have The Urge For Se.x? / When A Lady Prefers Tall Huge Guys - Hilarious Photos / Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.