Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! (3491 Views)

Help! Chima Slapped Me! / My Gal Friend Slapped Me!!!vengeance Is Mine. / "what Will You Do If Your Boy Friend/ Girl Friend Slapped Your Mum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2013
I was with a girl that we are dating for about 3 years now.On sunday i went to her house which i didn't see her.I try her line/phone she didn't pick the call.So i said let me go nd check my friend near the are'a,when i was walking i saw her with anoda guy hugin her.I cant believe what my eyes are seeing,so i dialled her no.The line started ringing she didnt pick the call i stil dialled it she just look the phone nd put it back to her pocket,she didnt receive it.So i stayed at her house more than 2hour.Nd then she came back.I started talking 2 her,as in where is she coming from?She started lying 2 me that she went to see her uncle,from there i started telling her that i saw with anoda guy.She shocked.My anger no let me.So i raised my hand and i slaped her 1 time.Which she raised her hand nd slapped me 4times.Nd hook me on my shirt.Tear the shirt apart.Which i stand there like am sick person doing nothing.So i just tel her 2 let me go which she did.Nd i came back home.Nd i dnt knw which action i suppose to take?Pls nairaladers i need ur advice.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Mohjyh(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2013
So Y are u complaining? U slapped her first na!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by nnecar(f): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2013
cheesy this is just d beginin, watch out 4 part 2

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by overdrive(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2013
U hv to up ur game,u slap once she landed u four goes to show who is in charge.looks to me like u don't take good care of her moreover respect is earned and not demanded.next time never hit a woman thank ur God say ur teeth still complete!
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Mullah24(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2013
you dey mad oh .if i were you i will give her a mark that she her future husband will ask her who did that to her.i swear allah undecidedyou dey mad oh .if i were you i will give her a mark that she her future husband will ask her who did that to her.i swear allah

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by spicyshot(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2013
Give n it shall b given bck 2 u in good measures... U got bck wat u gave out... Y r u complainin na??

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Beetwo(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2013
cryplease go back to her house with all your families and begged forgiveness and asked her to marry you becuase love doesnt come in any form apart from that way. SHE LOVES YOU. cry
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by theripper: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Let her be, she is a liar and probably licentious.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by eforce: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
you are obviously in an abusive relationship. Read below

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/signs-of-abusive-relationship.html
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by spicyshot(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
Beetwo: cryplease go back to her house with all your families and begged forgiveness and asked her to marry you becuase love doesnt come in any form apart from that way. SHE LOVES YOU. cry
hahahaha... Luv comes dis way?? Yeah! U right!
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
she slapped you and even tore your shirt cheesy
yepa! grin
what action do you need?you caught her cheating,do you need another slap b4 you quit the relationship? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by born2boink(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Firstly, I will like to thanks that babe for standing as real babe, before settling with my babe, I have seen her with different men and I have been with different women either but not to the extent of slapping each other...only animal slap first and real human returns with four slap. You have to be respectful and let common sense run on your brain

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Babamide(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Serves u right! Next time u won't raise your hand to hit a woman
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
hahahahahaha she did you well o ( for beating you back) but as for her with the guy! shocked i wonder if she is not cheating on you? maybe it would do you good to just stay away from her for sometime
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by dmcdad: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Smh... Its so appalling that it had to get to such an extent.

You made a very big mistake for raising your hands against her. For crying out loud, this girl is just your girl friend and not your slave. Why on earth did you slap her? On her part, she made a mistake also for returning the slap(infact, slaps). In any way we look at it, two wrongs can never and will never make a right. The fact that I am not and will never be in support of raising one's hand against one's lover, that is not to justify that what she did was right.

If I were you, there are variant ways I would have handled that situation. Firstly, since I did try to get her attention with my call and she refused to answer the call, I would wait there and make sure she get to notice me, and the moment I confirm that she has noticed me, I would leave that premises. And trust me, I would never bring up that issue, I would just leave it for her conscience to hunt her, knowing fully well that I saw her or rather caught her red-handed. Secondly, if I had a very good view of the both of them, I would just put up my phone instantly and record the whole scenario, at least for a while just to use it as evidence when the confrontation begins. After that, I would question her when I get to see her and try to get the truth from her, but if she refuse to give-in, I would just put on the video and give it to her for her to watch. After that, I would leave and never say anything more. Lastly, after watching her for a while, I would leave and when we get to see, I would question her about her whereabouts to a point she would get annoyed, and thats when I would divulge everything.

Back to the nitty-gritty, the deed has been done. The salient question that comes to the fore now is.. What next? Just search yourself and decide if to continue the relationship or not. If you would choose to end it, it should be because of her insincerity, dishonesty, and her untruthfulness, not to mention her unfaithfulness, games and all that crap... I wonder how long she must have been doing that...

Well, take heart sha. But next time, don't ever try to lay your hands on a woman for whatever reason. I think there are better ways to treat a woman's misdemeanor than raising your hand against her.. I have never tried that and would never try it. I don't even shout at a girl much more raise my hand against her... I always think there are other ways to treat her misdeeds than that....

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Exponental(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
@op, havent u read d book of LOVE? Slapping is one of d xtics. Beg her 2 give u more.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by GraceBestowed(f): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
born2f: Firstly, I will like to thanks that babe for standing as real babe, before settling with my babe, I have seen her with different men and I have been with different women either but not to the extent of slapping each other... only animal slap first and real human returns with four slap. You have to be respectful and let common sense run on your brain

^^ this guy is something else!!! LoooooL!! ^^
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by chinig(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
@op,u rily fall mi hand.if I wer u I wld av walk away afta comfronting her wit d evidence.u jst destroyed ur pride.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by MMM2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Op
Just fu ck her 4 d last time without condom, then discharge her undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by pheyikemi: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
M M M: Op
Just fu ck her 4 d last time without condom, then discharge her undecided
shocked Do u want to kill d Op?? U want him to contact STI's/HIV/smfn terrible ni?
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by pheyikemi: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mullah24: you dey mad oh .if i were you i will give her a mark that she her future husband will ask her who did that to her.i swear allah undecidedyou dey mad oh .if i were you i will give her a mark that she her future husband will ask her who did that to her.i swear allah
. Don't swear, thk God u r nt him and he's not mad. Not evry1 has a BH nature lyk u. Violence won't solve anyfn, it'll only compound d prob at hand. So ur advice is a 'no go area'.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin... loving the slap ratio here. I applaud her!
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by dBard: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
while I don't condone physical shit, one tin ia evident .. Op is pussy whipped. dude is never going t b satisfied till he gets his own back @her. my advice,lick ur wounds, leave d skank. revenge?..leave it..in d freezer (if dats ur tin) #keeping it real
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by alaricsaltzman: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
dmcdad: Smh... Its so appalling that it had to get to such an extent.

You made a very big mistake for raising your hands against her. For crying out loud, this girl is just your girl friend and not your slave. Why on earth did you slap her? On her part, she made a mistake also for returning the slap(infact, slaps). In any way we look at it, two wrongs can never and will never make a right. The fact that I am not and will never be in support of raising one's hand against one's lover, that is not to justify that what she did was right.

If I were you, there are variant ways I would have handled that situation. Firstly, since I did try to get her attention with my call and she refused to answer the call, I would wait there and make sure she get to notice me, and the moment I confirm that she has noticed me, I would leave that premises. And trust me, I would never bring up that issue, I would just leave it for her conscience to hunt her, knowing fully well that I saw her or rather caught her red-handed. Secondly, if I had a very good view of the both of them, I would just put up my phone instantly and record the whole scenario, at least for a while just to use it as evidence when the confrontation begins. After that, I would question her when I get to see her and try to get the truth from her, but if she refuse to give-in, I would just put on the video and give it to her for her to watch. After that, I would leave and never say anything more. Lastly, after watching her for a while, I would leave and when we get to see, I would question her about her whereabouts to a point she would get annoyed, and thats when I would divulge everything.

Back to the nitty-gritty, the deed has been done. The salient question that comes to the fore now is.. What next? Just search yourself and decide if to continue the relationship or not. If you would choose to end it, it should be because of her insincerity, dishonesty, and her untruthfulness, not to mention her unfaithfulness, games and all that crap... I wonder how long she must have been doing that...

Well, take heart sha. But next time, don't ever try to lay your hands on a woman for whatever reason. I think there are better ways to treat a woman's misdemeanor than raising your hand against her.. I have never tried that and would never try it. I don't even shout at a girl much more raise my hand against her... I always think there are other ways to treat her misdeeds than that....
Shu!! E pass dis small OP gist?? Dis thing long...abeg summarize!!

OP...this ur babe na agbero oo...check am well, I advice make u find babe wey dey ur level ooo...buh on a more serious note, bottom line: never hit a gal irrespective of what she did...
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
dmcdad: Smh... Its so appalling that it had to get to such an extent.

tnx bro 4 ur advice
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by EyeofanEagle(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why are u little guys always practiced mumuism!4times shey u never sabi dodge ni?its alarming this days the way GF are beating up their guys!I dey laugh ; grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by handson(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Cheak urself guy is only a blind person that we allow a gal to slap him 4 times and also tear his shirt.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Beetwo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
spicyshot:
hahahaha... Luv comes dis way?? Yeah! U right!

Tanx jare. dats how l am bin luvd.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Jaygrl(f): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Very funny...i remember i gave ma ex-bf 2 hot slaps wen i found out he was cheating on M̶̲̅ε̲̣ wt an albino chic...chai e pain M̶̲̅ε̲̣ i swear,i jst told him dere and den i wasn't gng 2 date him anymore.He begged for close to a year...@Op,slapping Iڪ allowed o,moreover U̶̲̥̅̊ slapped first wink
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by greedie1(f): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
una two no well sef. op, find ur level o. dat girl no be ur mate grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Abdul Adam56: My anger no let me.So i raised my hand and i slaped her 1 time.Which she raised her hand nd slapped me 4times.Nd hook me on my shirt.Tear the shirt apart.Which i stand there like am sick person doing nothing.So i just tel her 2 let me go which she did.Nd i came back home.Nd i dnt knw which action i suppose to take?Pls nairaladers i need ur advice.

Tell her to slap you 1,000 times a day grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Special Qualities A Man Has That Mean You Should Never Let Him Go / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures / If Each Of Your Exes Gave You 1000 NAIRA: How Much Money Would You Have?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.