Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? (3317 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
. . .I've heard alot of People talk about that special some they can't just forget about and for some reasons are not together anymore. . .

Some go as far as keeping their contacts in a secure place , some even stalk while others are Stuck in the past and preventing themselves from moving On.

The memories of this special someone keeps resurfacing from time to time, these memories can either bring a smile upon your face and give u peace of mind or make your mood swing from bad to worse and brings sadness to your heart.

Some already have this "unforgettable special person" in their lives while some are yet to meet theirs(which I'm sure everyone is destined to meet one)

Okay guys, here's where I'd drop my pen. . . Now its your turn to share your views about this topic

And also share some few thing about that "special unforgettable partner of yours"

I'll share mine shortly....
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
okay. . . Mine was a girl I showered with too much love, I was chyked this babe for over 6months(the longest period I've ever chyked any girl, I can swear to sango)

we dated for like a year and the sweet love turned sour when she went to her Dad's coronation in her hometown(she's now a princess), when she came back, she was so different. . . But Before then, our relationship was what I'll describe as the perfect one.
After many weeks of quarrels and misunderstandings we broke up and I was very sad cuz I never dreamt that we'll ever leave each other.

I don't have her contacts anymore(cuz she changed 'em) but I still remember her almost everyday, I really Loved her wholeheartedly and she's that "special person" I'll never forget! And her name. . . .JOY MADUBIKES

Gracias amigos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by CountDracula(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm still dating her
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by jamex93(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

so so tru bro

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by femzysticks(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Life is too short to wait for one person when there are millions out there

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by agarawu23(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

. . .
u still hold your ftc undecided

Many will say there parents but the reality will keep reminding you of that girl you never can forget in your life

she was my best friend , we met in a computer school in LASU and we have been very good to each other . We dated but our relationship didn't last.

God open way for me I moved out of the country but the country was very hard for me at first so this girl sent me #52,000 when I was jobless here then. The money she sent me was little to her but it means a lot to me.

Nothing on earth can make me forget her sad

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Twaci(f): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
So true...
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
My dad and mum embarassed
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by KlaireKlement(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Used to believe that sh*t....On 2nd thought there's 1 person av not been able to 4get n will never 4get and thats ma 1st love@ma dad..God bless his soul
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Eyepencil: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

. . .
Why you collect that space nah?
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
AndyBlaze,AndyBlazePenis,AndyuBlazeGhost,AndyBlazereincarnate;lolz(all na one person sha)nigga s mADd
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol.. My past is my past! If I dnt hav any business to do wid u den u belong to my past already... D only moment Is now dats why I value my present frnds more...

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Brymo: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Something is special when you make them so
master ugwe (kunfu panda)
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Eyepencil: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
KlaireKlement:
Used to believe that sh*t....
Babe you look the same like my ex...gosh! that girl is too stubborn and always broke angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by ronald4lif(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Don't know about others but it's true for me.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by KlaireKlement(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eyepencil:
Babe you look the same like my ex...gosh! that girl is too stubborn and always broke angry
Lwkm....Are u sure u used ur glasses when viewing my pic?I dont know thou...
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
That must be.... my Then Biology teacher; a woman of honour, clearly and gently explaining each subject to us....Every knowledge I have in Biology today sprang from her.

Another person will be one of Nigeria best scholar of all time.... my current boss... learning a lot from him....he is a Prof though..

And also all nairalanders...have learnt a lot here from people who think their comments passes little or no messages across.

Humble yourself and you will see a lot of sense in what people tag nonsense
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Out of sight, out of mind.
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:
My dad and mum embarassed
zee... We talking Relationships undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lai mohammed undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Eyepencil: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
KlaireKlement:

Lwkm....Are u sure u used ur glasses when viewing my pic?I dont know thou...
Lol...am wearing my glasses, how are you doing?
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Hit and quit master. tongue
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
AndyBlaze,AndyBlazePenis,AndyuBlazeGhost,AndyBlazereincarnate;lolz(all na one person sha)nigga s mADd
and you've met andyblaze in real? undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

and you've met andyblaze in real? undecided
.oga;doz it matter? :/
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by KlaireKlement(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol...am wearing my glasses, how are you doing?
I'm doing gr8...U?
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Lai mohammed undecided
It really doesn't work with everyone.
ronald4lif:

Hit and quit master. tongue
Thank God I'm yet to have my first hit. cool
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It really doesn't work with everyone.Thank God I'm yet to have my first hit. cool

Hahaha. Story for the gods.
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga;doz it matter? :/
the topic is talking about those you've had something with(in person) in the past undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha. Story for the gods.
There are still disciplined guys out there. cool
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Eyepencil: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
KlaireKlement:

I'm doing gr8...U?
am just like you. where is ur location?
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by fuckshit: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
so fücking true; my ex bїtch; one fücking unforgettable mean bїtch who taught me some fücking useful shїt about life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
eyepencil and Klaireklement, there's a Derailer's paradise na undecided

Una juSs dey waste my lands angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pidgin Proverbs Will Surely Crack Your Ribs / Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me / Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.