Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love (1026 Views)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by tboy11(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nairalanders especially ladies. Why is it dat ladies dnt kiss guys they dnt hav feelings for bt allow d guy to do any other nasty things with them. Im writing this based on my experience with girls and dat of my friends. Ladies this baffles me alot plz shed light on it
Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Check your oral hygiene dude **Take no offense**.
Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by LaParisienne(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
It's hard for a woman to kiss a man she has no feelings for. She'll feel irritated and assualted.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by tboy11(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
@byvan this isnt about me its what iv observered generally over d years.
Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by frostbyte: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
most of the ladies like this have been sexually abused from early in life by relatives and neighbors, raped over and over, hence se x is no longer emotional, i dated a girl abused by her uncle she was just like that

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
D konji for up dey different to d one wey dey down. If dem no kiss u, it automatically means u b pay as u go. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by kemiola89(f): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Cause have mouth odour.
Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by Mynd44: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Lol@Topic
Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by tpia5: 3:21am On Feb 28, 2013
How people get herpes around their mouth

A person with HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) can pass it to someone else by:

Kissing
Touching the person’s skin, such as pinching a child’s cheek
Sharing objects such as silverware, lip balm, or a razor

http://www.aad.org/skin-conditions/dermatology-a-to-z/herpes-simplex/who-gets-causes
Re: Why Ladies Dont Kiss Guys They Dont Love by Popowaa: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2013
grin
byvan: Check your oral hygiene dude **Take no offense**.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Insecured And Scared Of Dating Or Starting A New Relationship / HELP! I'm In Love With Two Men At Once.. My Boyfriend And My Ex / "4 Things To Avoid In Order To Get Emotionally Closer To A Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.