Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? (8949 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / I Caught Our Youth Pastor Pressing And Kissing A Girl / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by UjSizzle(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Just curious...a guy's with a female friend(one he has compound interest in or maybe just a friend), and she's weeping all over him. He comforts her, lends her a shoulder to cry on and next thing he's kissing her undecided. Does the female tears trigger some kinda sexual response from men? Or is there something else about it I'm not completely aware of?? undecidedundecided
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by AK481(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Just curious...a guy's with a female friend(one he has compound interest in or maybe just a friend), and she's weeping all over him. He comforts her, lends her a shoulder to cry on and next thing he's kissing her undecided. Does the female tears trigger some kinda sexual response from men? Or is there something else about it I'm not completely aware of?? undecidedundecided
oportunity comes but once
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by cindyrella(f): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
AK 48:
oportunity comes but once
grin grin

@topic
It baffles me too.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by xynerise: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sometimes Kissing is the only solution to make a girl to stop crying. grin
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by superbloke(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Those ones just take advantage of the situation and use the lady's emotional state as an entry point. Unfortunately, it works a lot.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
na wetin too much romance film dey cause
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by plendil: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
not all of them o!

try kissing a crying warri babe

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by omega25red(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Just curious...a guy's with a female friend(one he has compound interest in or maybe just a friend), and she's weeping all over him. He comforts her, lends her a shoulder to cry on and next thing he's kissing her undecided. Does the female tears trigger some kinda sexual response from men? Or is there something else about it I'm not completely aware of?? undecidedundecided
the guy is a predator he is taking advantage of a vulnerable woman.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Popowaa: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sm leads to a slap
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by AZeD1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
I don't know why oh
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hmm
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
H.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=Prebaby.G.][/quote]
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
H.
Prebaby.G.:
H.
Prebaby.G.:
H.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
.m
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Caracta(f): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2013
@prebaby, are you a pre-learner
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Mynd44: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2013
That is the result of sharing emotions with guys who are selfish and have no respect for their friends. They will look for their interest first before yours and guess what? Guys like that are society's description of "REAL MEN" and most women won't respect a guy who does otherwise

5 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by tpia5: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2013
How people get herpes around their mouth

A person with HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) can pass it to someone else by:

Kissing
Touching the person’s skin, such as pinching a child’s cheek
Sharing objects such as silverware, lip balm, or a razor

http://www.aad.org/skin-conditions/dermatology-a-to-z/herpes-simplex/who-gets-causes
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by AK481(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2013
cindyrella:
grin grin

@topic
It baffles me too.
lol,cindybaby can i follow u on twitter? My spirit tells me u re beautiful
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by AK481(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Hmm
you are an irate mob that has just gone mad
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by UjSizzle(f): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2013
tpia@:
How people get herpes around their mouth

A person with HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) can pass it to someone else by:

Kissing
Touching the person’s skin, such as pinching a child’s cheek
Sharing objects such as silverware, lip balm, or a razor

http://www.aad.org/skin-conditions/dermatology-a-to-z/herpes-simplex/who-gets-causes
shocked i'm never getting touched again. *puts on nylon clothes (or whatever they are called) and gas mask*
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by andyanders: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2013

U no sabi? Nobi small thingoooo. When you are with a lady and she needed to be comforted, and a man renders his shoulder to comfort her, the end story is 'gbam gbam for foam' If say Abi o la is still alive, you for ask how him handle Mur--tala wife, she come get belle.Nobi small thing. When a woman become a widow and you see some men coming nearer to them to comfort them,watch out because the men has hidden agenda for that woman.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Someone has been watching and reading too many romantic movies and novels. . .

In the real world, a girl crying has a problem that cannot be solved by kissing.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2013
sexkillz: Someone has been watching and reading too many romantic movies and novels. . .

In the real world, a girl crying has a problem that cannot be solved by kissing.

ok, i just said basically the same thing a while ago and no one liked the post. undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2013

Yes!!! It does...Omg When women cry...and Make the Cry Face it is soooo Sexciii

Honestly it's a Major
Turn on to me.

Maybe because i am always the one causing it or something. I dunno

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Mynd44: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Flashaldrin:
ok, i just said basically the same thing a while ago and no one liked the post. undecided angry
are you saying he "Likes" gis own posts?

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Mynd44: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

Yes!!! It does...Omg When women cry...and Make the Cry Face it is soooo Sexciii

Honestly it's a Major
Turn on to me.

Maybe because i am always the one causing it or something. I dunno
We need a slap button I swear

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2013
Flashaldrin:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? / Which Are Your Favourite Sexx Positions / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.