Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! (3043 Views)

4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! by biolabee(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Aluta I don't think she was attacking churches but the pervasive belief in a fatalistic system we have in this part of the world that we are destined to live long with out any input from oneself

God gave man knowlege and herbs and this has proved useful in prolonging life.
One should not be ashamed in seeking medical care rather than beseiging sangomas, babalao, imams and churches.

Dear debrief

You are so right. Some people I know had money for this thing yet no do.
The late Goldie per the autopsy died of a heart attack, I find that chilling because she lived and schooled in the UK and spent times in Malaysia and US.

Some people just feel they are invincible and forget we are just frail flesh.
Some ailments have spiritual dimensions to them though.

Jidegirl Sorry no offense meant just needed to ack the source of the information

jidegirl12:

wink..... do you have to^^^? angry
Re: One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2013
Lagoon hospitals(ikeja, apapa) and the eko hospital (maryland, surulere) are relatively cheaper. I use reddington and its nearly double the figure you quoted @ Biola .

Udenco clinics should be cheaper undecided

The general hospitals are affordable for everyone the only hitch is that they don't have equipments for most of the tests and would refer patients to private labs.

Debrief, on point !!!
Re: One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! by biolabee(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks madam ify smiley

I also noted that i needed curent info as that was 5 years back when i did a check up there

HOUSE, pls take note of the new info
Re: One Of My Less Than 30 Yrs Old Friend Has Just Died! !! by tck2000(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Ojuju Calabar" / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. / My Abortion Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.