Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (291193 Views)

Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
nonsense, person wey dey work mondey to firday, 8-6, which time yo do al dese ones
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by jeaniepearl(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
nice job,they are really romantic
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by fulli16(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
most of these points dey boring!!!... not 4 all naija peeps
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by bheemz(f): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
i really wish someone can do all this to me#issh#
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by selwiz: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
shadshadyz:

O ga OH! All this hungry nigerian boys that are not romantic, can they do any of these?

Abi oh,even the ones that are not hungry are still very un romantic they feel showing emotions is a sign of weakness but thank God for the few real men out there who know that romance is important and can draw the line between being overly romantic and being .
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by pimplucious: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Whn my guys r busy makin money I shld be doin this? Whn my money don grow like forrest or like dangote own b4 I do anything. Besides ask naja girl if na money or all this one she want
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by pimplucious: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2013
xynerio: Watch the sunset 2geda, whisper to each other, Interesting. And at the end she will store ur name as customer care.

grin grin grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Afolabs101: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight. Erm yeah? Take a stroll down bar beach at midnight

Let your girl fall asleep with her head in your lap.(It looks real cute) Feels real good too

Remember your dreams and tell her about them. That's cool, but just don't go telling her about those "naughty" dreams, unless of course she's a freak

Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points) Just don't shag them

Make sacrifices for each other. Go see your local babalawo for help with this one

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Op u try. these things wey una dey copy from oyibo blogs Sef.

me and my girl wey hustle die, we no get time for those rubbish yet we love each other.

such things won't work in Naija except who doesn't have a job.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Excel30: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
"Tell her u are d only girl i ever want,do not lie" lies is d no.1 factor that kills relationship.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by cityhood: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
ottentick: Watch the sunset together.

Whisper to each other.

Cook for each other.

Walk in the rain.

Hold hands.

Buy gifts for each other.

Roses.

Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.

Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.

Write poetry for each other

Hugs are the universal medicine.

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.

Give random gifts of flowers/candy/ poetry etc.

Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Do not lie.

Spend every second possible together .

Look into each other's eyes.

Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

When in public, don't flirt with each other.

Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.

Buy her a ring.

Sing to each other.

Always hold her around her hips/sides.

Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.

Dance together.

Let your girl fall asleep with her head in your lap.

(It looks real cute)

Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.

Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes

Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.

Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.

Remember your dreams and tell her about them.

Always tell her how pretty she looks.

Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.

Be Prince Charming to her parents.(Brownie Points)

Brush her hair out of her face for her.

Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)

Go to church/pray/ worship together.

Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.

Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.

Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.

Make sacrifices for each other.

Really love each other, or don't stay together.

Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.

Love yourself before you love anyone else.

Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

Dedicate songs to them on the radio.

Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

Stand up for them when someone talks trash.

Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say,

"Sweet dreams."

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by don4real18(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Call every five minutes?
Why should you do such... Or don't you have a life abi na only the gal dey
Fall asleep on the phone & get a sinus infection or have sleep disorder because of love
Na OYO u dey
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by ninaeffiom: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Nice one
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by diarra94(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2013
richo2: how the hell is falling asleep on the phone together romantic?
rather expensive.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by cityhood: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
ottentick: Watch the sunset together.

Whisper to each other.

Cook for each other.

Walk in the rain.

Hold hands.

Buy gifts for each other.

Roses.

Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.

Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.

Write poetry for each other

Hugs are the universal medicine.

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.

Give random gifts of flowers/candy/ poetry etc.

Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Do not lie.

Spend every second possible together .

Look into each other's eyes.

Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

When in public, don't flirt with each other.

Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.

Buy her a ring.

Sing to each other.

Always hold her around her hips/sides.

Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.

Dance together.

Let your girl fall asleep with her head in your lap.

(It looks real cute)

Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.

Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes

Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.

Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.

Remember your dreams and tell her about them.

Always tell her how pretty she looks.

Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.

Be Prince Charming to her parents.(Brownie Points)

Brush her hair out of her face for her.

Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)

Go to church/pray/ worship together.

Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.

Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.

Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.

Make sacrifices for each other.

Really love each other, or don't stay together.

Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.

Love yourself before you love anyone else.

Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

Dedicate songs to them on the radio.

Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

Stand up for them when someone talks trash.

Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say,

"Sweet dreams."

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by titiann(f): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Walk 2geda in d rain?wot if we both catch a FLU....nd midnight walk dwn d beach,†ђξ watchmen in my area re nt so 9ce,they would gun us both down before they realised we wnted 2 do somfin romantic 2geda
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by bstplyr329(m): 5:39am On Jul 22, 2013
dem! datx de sweetest part dude.. try once!
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by ektbear: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2013
umm.

how did f*ck not make the list
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Godson201333(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2013
Hmm not in Nigeria..
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by babylolaroy(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2013
iice: Watching the sunset by myself is very romantic grin
dude una get ish o, if dat is romantic, dn r yu romancing urself?
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by babylolaroy(f): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
ekt_bear: umm.

how did f*ck not make the list
because it is not romantic. Making love is a better word sire and it doesnt av to make d list..
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by coolest01(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2013
night call tins na.hehe
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by kulchimoo: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2013
Nna processes plenty for here o o o , Na me go plan how i go run my things and e go dey work for me. No stress
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 28, 2013
its funny how this post has over 100,000 views. Nigerians really , truly hope to romantic i guess. but cant quite get the hang ovit eh! grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by kajoula(m): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2013
sexyLeamon: some of those are quite romantic
For those with the right sense to love in return.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2013
so sweet @hold her chin up, tell her you love her and kiss her lightly..
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Michelle55: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2013
wish my bf will do all this with me!!!!!!!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.