Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (291201 Views)

Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Michelle55: wish my bf will do all this with me!!!!!!!! sad
shei.. they are really sweet and romantic... my boyfriend is my follower on nairaland n is gonna see this post and i am indirectly telling him to do these things.. i love you honey..
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=ottentick]Watch the sunset together. shocked

Whisper to each other.
Is she supposed to be partially deft?

Walk in the rain.
That awkward moment when everyone inside are staring at two grownups under the rain...

Roses.
Am I suppose to give her flowers? Try giving a 9ja girl flowers...

Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
The fear of mammy water and night thugs is the beginning of wisdom. grin

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
Am I supposed to love her in particular seasons? tongue

Give random gifts of flowers/candy/ poetry etc.
That is the beginning of an empty bank account. angry

Spend every second possible together .
Don't I have a life? I need space and need to do things too you know.

Sing to each other.
Na Indian film? cheesy

Always hold her around her hips/sides. grin
Hmmm...no comments

[b]Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

Guys always be mindful of the kind of restaurant...and most importantly, your budget.

Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
They were dogs...

Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
She be stethoscope?

Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes angry
That sounds like obsession to me.

Go to church/pray/ worship together. shocked
That na serious distraction...

Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked. cool
Why not get the pirated copy and then we can watch it together in my living room??...a lot cheaper.

Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
Obsession Alert!!!

Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

I wish I had been more serious in French class back in secondary school>>> grin

Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
Damn...got to start listening to the radio.

Fall asleep on the phone with each other. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Seriously For 9ja? That's suicidal with the call tariff na.

OP nice by the way. Will put them them all to use, but on my own terms... cheesy wink smiley grin cool tongue
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by ximarro(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
richo2: how the hell is falling asleep on the phone together romantic?
Na true. Romantic how? Wer d credit go komot 4rm na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by tyor: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
selwiz:

Abi oh,even the ones that are not hungry are still very un romantic they feel showing emotions is a sign of weakness but thank God for the few real men out there who know that romance is important and can draw the line between being overly romantic and being .

"Nigerian girls" and "romantic" shouldnt be used together in a sentence/Phrase.

For 90% of Nigerian girls....Romantic means gimme cash, buy me jewellery, car, phones, ticket to Dubai, etc.

Which guy would waste his time watching the sunset, when another guy (with the goodybag) will be watching the sunrise?
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by swtme(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Niz one but which one be'when in public don't flirt with eachother'abeg if i no flirt with my man who else I go flirt with? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.