Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) (3595 Views)

APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum / Jonathan Meets Rebel Governors On Sunday / Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) by Pukkah: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Igwe.:
Let face the fact,
Even Obama with all his military sophistication and drones could not visit Abuja Nigeria not to talk of Maiduguri 'cos of the security situation talk more of Gej.
APC governors can parade anyway they like, after all, is either they have settled the Boko haram or they themselves are the Boko Haram.

Who that dines with the devil does so with a long spoon, hence US and UK warned their people not to travel to the northern states of Nigeria.

Oh my God!

What manner of argument is this?

You stated that the governors either bribed Boko Haram group or they themselves are Boko Haram members!

Did you state this shallow argument innocently or mischievously?

What is happening to the educational system in Nigeria? What has happened to the value system?

Oh God of creation, save Nigeria!

Oh Nigerians, save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) by Igwe9(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pukkah:

Oh my God!

What manner of argument is this?

You stated that the governors either bribed Boko Haram group or they themselves are Boko Haram members!

Did you state this shallow argument innocently or mischievously?

What is happening to the educational system in Nigeria? What has happened to the value system?

Oh God of creation, save Nigeria!

Oh Nigerians, save Nigeria!
You should be asking yourself that question, you can't even quote correctly, and that APC Governors kick started their campaign from maiduguri leaves a lot of questions unanswered, and for you to be attacking my post shows that you know more about such a good for nothing parade.
Re: Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) by Pukkah: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Igwe.:

You should be asking yourself that question, you can't even quote correctly, and that APC Governors kick started their campaign from maiduguri leaves a lot of questions unanswered, and for you to be attacking my post shows that you know more about such a good for nothing parade.

You better don't start what you cannot finish.

The long sentence you authored above shows that you can't extinguish the inferno you're about igniting. Re-read the jumbled sentence and possibly discover the yawning mediocrity or present it to an intelligent and selfless one among your co-travellers to see if he/she could help.

Back to the issue. Prove that the governors bribed Boko Haram group or they are members of the group. If you're unable to do either of this then you should seal your lips (or cuff your hands?) and stop peddling lies or rumours.
Re: Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) by Igwe9(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pukkah:

You better don't start what you cannot finish.

The long sentence you authored above shows that you can't extinguish the inferno you're about igniting. Re-read the jumbled sentence and possibly discover the yawning mediocrity or present it to an intelligent and selfless one among your co-travellers to see if he/she could help.

Back to the issue. Prove that the governors bribed Boko Haram group or they are members of the group. If you're unable to do either of this then you should seal your lips (or cuff your hands?) and stop peddling lies or rumours.
Lol, what I cannot finish,right? You should thank me for the correction and also not coming down on you very hard.
See who's talking!

Anyways, if you are so concerned about that, I haven't said this to anybody before but I can't help it but to tell you to go hug (for the love of God and I also do not wanna be charged for culpable homicide) low voltage transformer.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Escorp Recuritment Nation Wide / Gov. Amaechi's Aide Resigns / Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.