Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State (3593 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by theshadyexpress(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ikwerre Scolds Ameachi
• Calls him a drowning politician
The Ikwerre Development Coalition has berated the
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi over a
comment he made in an interview with AIT
Television where the Governor accused President
Goodluck Jonathan of developing Biafran People
and neglecting his State Rivers State.
The Governor Amaechi in an interview with AIT
television said that, President Jonathan has
developed Abia, and Imo but he refused to develop
Rivers. Are we Biafrans?" -
The group, in a statement by its statement by its
Convener, Hilary Wosu regretted that Governor
Amaechi is grappling with the reality of having lost
the support of the people who have refused to
defect to APC with him and are vehemently in
support of Jonathan.
Wosu said: “The people of the South-East are our
blood and geographical brothers. What Jonathan is
doing in the South-East, he is doing in Rivers State.
The President is constructing the Elele-PH road
which is nearing completion, he is constructing the
East-West road to be finished in 2014, he
rehabilitating the PH-Enugu road, he has built the
Law Faculty at Uniport which had none for over
30years and he has also built the complete
structure for the Faculty of Biological Sciences.
“The reconstruction of the PH International airport
will be concluded this year, while he has
constructed a brand new Girl-Child Model School in
PH and also two electronic libraries at the Federal
Government College, PH and Federal Government
Girls College, Abolema. Need we mention the
laboratories and classroom bocks built at the
Federal College of Education (Technical) Omoku.”

He, however, said that at least Governor Amaechi
has recognised the marvelous work the President
was doing in his neighbouring states, even though
he denies the obvious work being done in Rivers
state.
“Thank God we are seeing while Amaechi remains
blind. The truth is that he is being deceived by the
unrealizable promise that he would be a Vice
President. He lost out in the mainstream, and he
can only continue to cry
http://
universalreporters247..com/2014/01/
rivers-group-scolds-amaechi-over-his.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by luvinhubby(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nwoke a anodu na mmiri ncha baa ya n`anya (Amaechi is blinded by soap foams inside a pool of water).
This guy is gradually drowning without remedy.....what a pity sad

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by nairaarea: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
*AMAECHI BUILT THE OWERRI-ELELE-PH ROADN. STOP LYING

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by enm(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
nairaarea: *AMAECHI BUILT THE OWERRI-ELELE-PH ROADN. STOP LYING

But his people are saying otherwise and publicly at that

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by nairaarea: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
enm:

But his people are saying otherwise and publicly at that
THE ROAD IS FG ROAD BUT WAS CONSTRUCTED BY AMAECHUI

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by theoctopus: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
nairaarea: THE ROAD IS FG ROAD BUT WAS CONSTRUCTED BY AMAECHUI

The road was not constructed by Amaechi. It was constructed by the FG. Amaechi is a shameless liar. He has no single credibility.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

The road was not constructed by Amaechi. It was constructed by the FG. Amaechi is a shameless liar. He has no single credibility.
I didn't receive your PM. Anyway, you can reach me through this email address ifeanyio33@gmail.com
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by Kponkwem(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
"South East are our blood and geographical brothers.."

Mmhhh.. Certainly we can't deny our identity. Amaechi is only being petty and myopic.
Btw though he attends Aro festivals wearing traditional georges pretending to be Aro Ikwerre, we doubt he is anywhere around this east- most probably, from the slums across the river. Eh kwa Mr Rotimi?

Anyway continue to cry in opposition while Abia, Imo and Bayelsa get the oil wells and federal roads.lmao!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by OmoTier1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem: "South East are our blood and geographical brothers.."

Mmhhh.. Certainly we can't deny our identity. Amaechi is only being petty and myopic.
Btw though he attends Aro festivals wearing traditional georges pretending to be Aro Ikwerre, we doubt he is anywhere around this east- most probably, from the slums across the river. Eh kwa Mr Rotimi?

Anyway continue to cry in opposition while Abia, Imo and Bayelsa get the oil wells and federal roads.lmao!
Are we biafran cool
Villagers who do not even know how to run a WARD in a council are now telling us who is constructing which road

Usual, we know where PDP thinks they have any chance at all to make a point they rush to the press and spew whatever they have. Since AMEACHI made that statement, it is any surprising that PDP is yet to challenge Ameachi's assertions? Do not come here and post me usuless link from one nonentity that calls himself a PDP Stewart,
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by rej00: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
luvinhubby: Nwoke a anodu na mmiri ncha baa ya n`anya (Amaechi is blinded by soap foams inside a pool of water).
This guy is gradually drowning without remedy.....what a pity sad

you people saying amaechi is drowing surprise me oooo. This is a man that have ruled rivers for two terms which will soon expire. The people of river state should put the state first before politics.. I think amaechi is making lots of noise not because he wants to remain governor forever but because he is percieving maginalization.
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by DahomeyAmazon(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I didn't receive your PM. Anyway, you can reach me through this email address ifeanyio33@gmail.com
is this the pay per post address?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by theshadyexpress(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Proofs.....
FG donates N1bn to
Uniport’s Law faculty

The Federal Government said it had earmarked
N1 billion for the establishment of a law faculty in
the University of Port Harcourt, half of which had
been released to the institution.
Disclosing this on Saturday at the 29th
convocation ceremony of UNIPORT, President
Goodluck Jonathan also charged the university to
provide leadership for tertiary institutions in the
country in the fields of oil and gas studies

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/4967-fg-donates-n1bn-to-uniport’s-law-faculty

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by kel4soft: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am not going to join issues with some people here on Nairaland. This is my humble take.
So the University of Port Harcourt took it upon it self to establish a Law Faculty. The construction of that building that has not even gone to an appreciatable level is now an achievement of GEJ to Rivers State when the school not NDDC are the ones embarking on the project. So what will Amaechi now say, for those of you who are Alumni or still students of UNIPORT, Amaechi constructed and equipped the Department of English (a.k.a English House) though known as Ken Saro wiwa House. He single handedly built it while he was a Speaker. That building is even better than most Faculty structures in UNIPORT.

Even GEJ department of Animal and Environmental Biology formerly known as Zoology he awarded since last year is still on the foundation level.

2. PH-Enugu road: That road was awarded late last year. One wonders, when awarding a project is the same thing as completing a project. When they even stated there, that the 90BN naira needed will be sourced. And as I am talking to you. The road which runs into Oyigbo-Eleme junction is a death trapped.

3. NDDC has been constructing Elele road almost six years now without progress.

4. East-West: I will say the Federal Government has shown commitment to that road after the fracas between Amaechi and Orubebe.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by theshadyexpress(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
FERMA starts work on
Enugu-PH road
The Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
has commenced the rehabilitation of the failed
portions of the 200-kilometres Enugu–Port-
Harcourt Expressway.
The Managing Director of FERMA, Gabriel
Amunchi, said this during an inspection of the
extent of work done on the dual carriage road.
The rehabilitation is parts of efforts by the
Federal Government to make roads more
motorable especially this season.
Mr. Amunchi explained that the amount of years
of neglect and pressure of trucks had
compounded the situation of the road. He
added that four contractors and labourers have
already been engaged to ensure speedy
completion of the repairs before December.
The MD said the agency would soon relocate the
trailers parking along the road at Lokpanta to a
more convenient place so as to ensure free
movement on the road.
He called on motorists to help the agency
monitor the ongoing maintenance work to
enable it deliver in record time.
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ferma-starts-work-enugu-ph-road
Even osundefender the APC media arm carried the news
https://www.osundefender.org/?p=54348

FG approves N124b for Apapa-
Oshodi, Enugu-PH, other roads'
rehabilitation
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/122432/1/fg-approves-n124b-for-apapa-oshodi-enugu-ph-other-.html
More proofs....

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by kel4soft: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2014
Amaechi constructed the FG from Omagwa-Umeruelu road that passes through Elele road. If FG that has not return funding to the State Govt for that road, but are taken glory, then I doubt any other projects they are displaying here.
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by drnoel: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
nairaarea: *AMAECHI BUILT THE OWERRI-ELELE-PH ROADN. STOP LYING
not possible, cos that is not a state road
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by phantom(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
drnoel:
not possible, cos that is not a state road
do you live in PH? Dont annoy me this morning...please can someone tell the forum what that giant signboard amaechi put up on the ph-omerelu highway Says ? 2015 will be bloody.see dirty politics at its best.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by nairaarea: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
phantom: do you live in PH? Dont annoy me this morning...please can someone tell the forum what that giant signboard amaechi put up on the ph-omerelu highway Say? 2015 will be bloody.see dirty politics at its best.

Phantom, the sign post reads:

This is a federal government road constructed by the Rivers State Goverment.

ANTI AMAECHI CAMP IS ALLERGIC TO THE TRUTH AND FACTs. Ï remember one of them saying RSSDA is a FG initiative.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by enm(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
nairaarea:

ANTI AMAECHI CAMP IS ALLERGIC TO THE TRUTH AND FACTs. Ï remember one of them saying RSSDA is a FG initiative.

Has the state not be reimbursed for the said project? Because I know any federal road constructed by the state, the state get reimbursed with profit at the end of the day by the federal government

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by nairaarea: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
enm:

Has the state not be reimbursed for the said project? Because I know any federal road constructed by the state, the state get reimbursed with profit at the end of the day by the federal government

NO...WILL THERE HATRED FOR AMAECHI ALLOW THEM TO GIVE US OUR MONEY?
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by phantom(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
nairaarea:

you will live long!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by nairaarea: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
phantom: you will live long!

PIX FOR DOUBTING THOMASES

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by glimpse(f): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
kel4soft: I am not going to join issues with some people here on Nairaland. This is my humble take.
So the University of Port Harcourt took it upon it self to establish a Law Faculty. The construction of that building that has not even gone to an appreciatable level is now an achievement of GEJ to Rivers State when the school not NDDC are the ones embarking on the project. So what will Amaechi now say, for those of you who are Alumni or still students of UNIPORT, Amaechi constructed and equipped the Department of English (a.k.a English House) though known as Ken Saro wiwa House. He single handedly built it while he was a Speaker. That building is even better than most Faculty structures in UNIPORT.

Even GEJ department of Animal and Environmental Biology formerly known as Zoology he awarded since last year is still on the foundation level.

2. PH-Enugu road: That road was awarded late last year. One wonders, when awarding a project is the same thing as completing a project. When they even stated there, that the 90BN naira needed will be sourced. And as I am talking to you. The road which runs into Oyigbo-Eleme junction is a death trapped.

3. NDDC has been constructing Elele road almost six years now without progress.

4. East-West: I will say the Federal Government has shown commitment to that road after the fracas between Amaechi and Orubebe.

Guy,you can lie o,how can you say that AEB building is stil at the foundation level? Something i saw with my own eyes
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
glimpse:
Guy,you can lie o,how can you say that AEB building is stil at the foundation level? Something i saw with my own eyes
post pictures or keep shut ma'am undecided
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by glimpse(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
SLIDE waxie: post pictures or keep shut ma'am undecided

would you at least act like a grown up for once?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by drnoel: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
phantom: do you live in PH? Dont annoy me this morning...please can someone tell the forum what that giant signboard amaechi put up on the ph-omerelu highway Says ? 2015 will be bloody.see dirty politics at its best.

that road was still not done by amaechi besides have u asked urself why that sign post is only on the PH side and not on the owerri side. Amaechi is a real crook.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by phantom(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
drnoel:

that road was still not done by amaechi besides have u asked urself why that sign post is only on the PH side and not on the owerri side. Amaechi is a real crook.
but he did the rivers state end.why are you typing like this? So for our very before you wan carry this project dash jonathan? Bros easy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by ratiken(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Amaechi is the loser in all this. No support by his people, No stake in APC, No stake in PDP, bad relationship with the FG. I wonder what will become of him after his tenure. Succeded in making a public spectacle of himself, currently considered a loose canon.

He will not determine his successor, he cannot win rivers state for APC even if he gets the VP ticket and he is not getting the VP ticket? Absolute Loss

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by jamace(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
What useless attention does AMAECHI want to attract by placing that signboard with that funny inscription on it? It is true that federal roads are the federal govt's baby but states who carry out renovations of federal roads are usually reimbursed. I know of many state govts who have renovated federal roads and they have been reimbursed accordingly. AMAECHI should tell us if he has not been reimbursed by the federal govt and once the state has been reimbursed, it automatically means that the federal govt carried out such renovation through the state govt.
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by nairaarea: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
jamace: What useless attention does AMAECHI want to attract by placing that signboard with that funny inscription on it? It is true that federal roads are the federal govt's baby but states who carry out renovations of federal roads are usually reimbursed. I know of many state govts who have renovated federal roads and they have been reimbursed accordingly. AMAECHI should tell us if he has not been reimbursed by the federal govt and once the state has been reimbursed, it automatically means that the federal govt carried out such renovation through the state govt.

BE ENLIGHTENED... HATRED FOR OUR GOVERNOR SHOULD NOT CAUSE YOU INFO PHOBIA...READ BOOKS OR JOIN NEXT YEARS RIVERS ASTATE OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP. THERE IS A QUOTA FOR NON INDIGINES. www.rssdangscholars.org.

now check this.......http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/amaechi-asks-fg-refund-n105bn-spent-federal-roads/

Amaechi asks FG to refund N105bn spent on federal roads

on December 01, 2013 / in News 8:35 pm / Comments

BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME

PORT HARCOURT—Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State has enjoined the Federal Government to refund about N105 billion expended by the state on rehabilitation of dilapidated federal roads in the state.

The governor, weekend, in Port Harcourt, shortly after he received the Port Harcourt centenary award, said that the Bonny-Bodo federal road project had been abandoned, adding that work on the Port Harcourt International Airport was very slow, when compared with similar projects going on at other international airports in the country.

He said that he would only identify with a presidential candidate in 2015, who he was sure would protect the interests of Rivers people, adding that he was voted as governor to defend the interest of people of the state.

He said: “Show me one new thing to indicate that Rivers people have benefitted from the 2.1 million votes given to President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2011 elections. I was voted into office to defend the interests of Rivers people and I will continue to defend their interests. The Bonny-Bodo federal road had been abandoned, the renovation of the Port Harcourt International Airport is very slow. If you compare Lagos International Airport, Kano, Benin, Enugu and others, you will understand that ours is backward, but why is Rivers State different?”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/amaechi-asks-fg-refund-n105bn-spent-federal-roads/#sthash.1iaxVIvb.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by drshrewd: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
on knowing the truth the fool above you just scampered grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State by sopoundz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ameachi d drama queen, try n complete yur projects... Tourism is 0, shoprite has bin stalled... I knw d last tym FG complained of d gov nt fflwn due process b4 embarking on d road n d figure of 105b was exorbitant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo / How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites / PMS Now Sells For Less Than N145 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.