Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do (8265 Views)

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / If You Are In Her Shoe What Will You Do? She Need Advice.. / Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
sorry by he post have been removed
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Behira(f): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by cyprus000: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=13pt]
You aint a "man", if you are a complete man. You won't care about what people thinks.

Face your responsibility head on and give your son/daughter a better future,instead of murder he/she bcs of what people thinks.

[/size]

7 Likes

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
are u ready for marriage rites?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by adonbilivit: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
u have already disappointed your "good" family by fornicating. u will further disappoint them by having her abort that child. no good family encourages murder. keep that Child, u may not get another for life.

11 Likes

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by MikelEleta(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don't go for any rubbish D n C. Ur mature enof to raise a family. Yu shud be happy she is expecting already. Explain to ur mum first cos she wud understand beta den wid her speak to ur dad bfore finally the ladies parents. Goodluck to U bro
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
in your shoes? Size what are you using

Now seriously, why will you think about abortion? Guy you fit kill somebody oh! You know that is murder right? undecided

I will just advice you to man up and take responsibility,and are you sure the kid is yours? Just saying in order to avoid stories that Touches the heart
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by whirlwind7(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bro, don't do it.
Trust me, the shame you think you would feel is nothing compared with what your girl will pass through.

What's more, whatever feeling of disappointment and anger your parents will feel, will evaporate like magic once they behold the baby - their grandchild. So long as your girl is willing to weather the storm, keep the pregnancy, and both of you can fight this battle together. I just hope the love you guys have for each other is strong enough.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Visocrate(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
when you were eating the forbidden fruit you did not remember your parents and families but why do you think we teach sex education and family planing in school among all the methods of birth control you could not use any one to prevent what you are facing now . Anyway D&C is not advisable ok because you may put the girl's life in danger summon courage and make introduction sharp sharp or even tell your parents to assist in the wedding if really you love the girl and you want to keep the baby
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by fromnigeria(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sure of a good job? Then say no to D&C. Accept the responsibility. Open up to your family. Never feel a thing from their reaction.

NOTE:It will not be an easy ride.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Deejavuu(f): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Keep the child please don't do anything to it.

Your family will be mad, but not for a long time. Make them see reasons why. Goodluck!
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
MIKEL. U have spoken my mind i have been thinking of explaining to my mum but doesn't mean marriage because am not ready for marriage now.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
If I were your ib your shoe I had get out of that shoe and enter my shoe by loosing the hold.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Upon opening the thread, I thought you were in some deep shiit, but alas you aint.

From all indications, you aint ready to murder that baby. Like someone said on here, it might just be the only one you would have in life (no be swear ooooo, but it MIGHT just be) and if you were to go ahead with the D&C like you said, what do you think your marriage would look like without having another? Of course, I hope and pray that is not the only child you would have, same way i hope and pray you would do what is right.

You and I know what is right. Do it. Some times we tend to condemn ourselves while no one is bent on condemning us. It might startle you how their reactions would positively turn out to be. Plus, to hell with anyone! Yes, I mean anyone! Why the heck should a man like yourself care so much about what people would say?

On a personal note, that would be one of the last things I would ever do in my life. Its not even up for bargain. Well, maybe because of my moral and ethical values, which might be the negation of yours. But, from the above, it shows you are from a responsible family. The last time I checked, no reasonable parent would advice that their son/daughter be so cruel as to murder an unborn child.

God help you in deciding.

My humble opinion.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:
Upon opening the thread, I thought you were in some deep shiit, but alas you aint.

From all indications, you aint ready to murder that baby. Like someone said on here, it might just be the only one you would have in life (no be swear ooooo, but it MIGHT just be) and if you were to go ahead with the D&C like you said, what do you think your marriage would look like without having another? Of course, I hope and pray that is not the only child you would have, same way i hope and pray you would do what is right.

You and I know what is right. Do it. Some times we tend to condemn ourselves while no one is bent on condemning us. It might startle you how their reactions would positively turn out to be. Plus, to hell with anyone! Yes, I mean anyone! Why the heck should a man like yourself care so much about what people would say?

On a personal note, that would be one of the last things I would ever do in my life. Its not even up for bargain. Well, maybe because of my moral and ethical values, which might be the negation of yours. But, from the above, it shows you are from a responsible family. The last time I checked, no reasonable parent would advice that their son/daughter be so cruel as to murder an unborn child.

God help you in deciding.

My humble opinion.
he made a great decision by not wanting the murder of an innocent kid but the main thing is: is he financially ready to cater for the lady and the child?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
he made a great decision by not wanting the murder of an innocent kid but the main thing is: is he financially ready to cater for the lady and the child?
I think its one bridge before another. Going by what he said about securing a job, I think that would put him in good stead about taking responsibilities. Meanwhile, in the meantime, the parents would surely help in taking care of both the girl and the baby.

The truth is, no matter how pissed some parents might be about the whole drama, they would never run away from taking up such responsibilities. Plus, if all goes well, he might be well comfortable before she puts to bed even.

Here is hoping that everything pan out well for him, especially if he decides to keep the baby.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by naijaboiy: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don't do something stùpid. undecided
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

I think its one bridge before another. Going by what he said about securing a job, I think that would put him in good stead about taking responsibilities. Meanwhile, in the meantime, the parents would surely help in taking care of both the girl and the baby.

The truth is, no matter how pissed some parents might be about the whole drama, they would never run away from taking up such responsibilities. Plus, if all goes well, he might be well comfortable before she puts to bed even.

Here is hoping that everything pan out well for him, especially if he decides to keep the baby.
very well, but what if the lady's parents demandz that he marry the lady becoz he impregnated her?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by wiringdpt(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sorry bro I wear 44
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by dmcdad: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
very well, but what if the lady's parents demandz that he marry the lady becoz he impregnated her?
In marriage and issues as delicate as that, you don't force things to happen. The girl's parents would understand if he doesn't want to marry her because they would know marriage is not an affair you force on two individuals. There must be a sorta mutual agreement between them. Like the question posed by the Bible; can 2 walk together if they don't agree?

There is no law stating that you must marry someone you impregnated. For me, the most important thing there is, accept the pregnancy and let the baby come forth. Other things will eventually take care of themselves.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

In marriage and issues as delicate as that, you don't force things to happen. The girl's parents would understand if he doesn't want to marry her because they would know marriage is not an affair you force on two individuals. There must be a sorta mutual agreement between them. Like the question posed by the Bible; can 2 walk together if they don't agree?

There is no law stating that you must marry someone you impregnated. For me, the most important thing there is, accept the pregnancy and let the baby come forth. Other things will eventually take care of themselves.
great advice!!! U possess the qualities of a counsellor. Keep it up.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by dmcdad: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
Thanks for such benevolent words.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
What qualities do you possess. Other than hating tall,dark,young and Handsome Nigerian boys that are doing us proud...
Aboa- whatever that means
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Segman22(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don't do it. In a few years the so called 'shame' will mean nothing. No one will remember, they will just see the beautiful child.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Applaner: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
op, u were not ashamed to indulge in premarital sex, u are ashame of de consequences of indulging in premarital sex.

I am not in ur shoes o
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Who knows you, who hates you. Who is the haters you referring to. Sorry bro, you hate yourself from what you have done.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
What qualities do you possess. Other than hating tall,dark,young and Handsome Nigerian boys that are doing us proud...
they aint handsome. Lets face it.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by phabulous88(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Talk to your parents bro, they will be disappointed no doubt but can't kill you. Visit the girl's family and let them know you're responsible for the pregnancy; they will see you as a responsible man. Agree the wedding terms with her family, and if possible, pay her bride price. If you've got the means, do a court wedding. Anybody who's not happy should go and hug transformers
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
they aint handsome. Lets face it.
WHAT!!!! WHAT
Did you just say They are not HANDSOME.... heeyyy

you will define handsome for me today...even your girlfriend/crush/wife will dump you for them....
LETS FACE IT!!

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT!!!! WHAT
Did you just say They are not HANDSOME.... heeyyy

you will define handsome for me today...even your girlfriend/crush/wife will dump you for them....
LETS FACE IT!!
lmao, na wa, are u blind or what! U call dis malnourished dudes handsome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" / 7 Urgent Things You Must Know Before You Marry An Ondo Lady / Hot And Sexy Big Booty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.