Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire (14549 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Bluemosquito: haha, oga lng time! But how do you expect President of the most populous black nation to be accorded same welcome with 2 baba and the duo p-square
You no see as girls dey cry when Tuface visit?? Wey the crowd wey gather for road dey sing "African Queen"?? Not to take it from GEJ though, they clearly like him over there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Pranda2(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2013
bad news..next plz

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by holluwai(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Jona Jona.....e be like say the man dey camera shy small....

oddy4real: more pictures
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by garrigangster: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders: ode4real you can better than this.what do we stand to achieve from this jamboree your master is doing ivory coast.anyway you and your comrade in foolishness tominakint always come up with dumb poo everytime.go oget a life nitwit and go learn how to be self reliant and stop sucking up to your parent were.
Ibadan would be neat the day you can learn to post without insulting other people!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ikweremilitant: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Omexonomy: from this ur post i can only conclud that certain people from certain part of nigeria are very problematic.
no stupid nd myopic
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by mbhs139(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2013
ypzilanti: Dear President: Next stop, Borno.

Please softry softry for Borno, oh! I'm not a fan, but I do not wish you dead...also, I don't want chaos in the Country. Guard yourself in Borno very well. No need for a walk down the street in plain view like the opposition governors. This is not a political pen1s measuring contest. ...and leave Patience at home, before she says something that will make a Boko Haram say 'Walahi! Where is my Bomb?'

omo ale ni e grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by gerald09(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2013
You see that's exactly how Nigerian leader should be welcomed in africa and beyond. Abeg let dere be PEACE! Dis is d 21st century failure is not an option anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by mbhs139(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2013
the question to be asked actually is, can Jona do this in the streets of Nigeria, even in Abuja?

Let us face it, no matter the amount of stunts GEJ and his (supposedly) laptop inundated us with on the internet, the point is that this man has left much to be desired. by my own reckoning (and by my right as a free citizen of this country), i don't fancy him. this is as far as i'm concerned

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2013
Great man my President, I love this great Man, GEJ
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ikweremilitant: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Omexonomy: from this ur post i can only conclud that certain people from certain part of nigeria are very problematic.
d last time a nija leader ws accorded such respect was0in abachas regim afta d liberation of serra lone.so I see dis as a honour to nija nd a plus to gej.for d haters let dem jump into d lagoon for a free style backstroke as a way of showing dia dirty patriotism to nija

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by kramer: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
bigtt76: Laptop Number please? Thank you.

I don't gerrit undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Soso990240(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Since nigerians cnt apreciate their saviour,others will.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by badassnigga(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2013
rubbish... what do we stand to gain from this crap?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by eggheaders(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2013
garri_gangster:
Ibadan would be neat the day you can learn to post without insulting other people!

what my business with Ibadan.go get a life or you want the verbal Venom split on you??
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by nep2ra(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2013
Hahahahahahaha..... President No Swag. Hahahahahahaha... I just had to type that.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by hercules07: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2013
People should actually read more about the Ivory Coast issue, Nigeria played a bad role there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2013
oddy4real:
mongloid. so whoever posts anything in favour of GEJ is now a propagadist? what then does dat make you?

^^^He was being sarcastic! They normally say '40 laptop brigade', so he's jokingly telling them that it's growing as the gov't wins new converts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Policewoman(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2013
oddy4real: more pictures
abeg they should watch it o! A sniper can take any of them from on top of that building.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
mbhs139: the question to be asked actually is, can Jona do this in the streets of Nigeria, even in Abuja?

Let us face it, no matter the amount of stunts GEJ and his (supposedly) laptop inundated us with on the internet, the point is that this man has left much to be desired. by my own reckoning (and by my right as a free citizen of this country), i don't fancy him. this is as far as i'm concerned

^^^On the bolded: he can do it on the streets of Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Umuahia, Owerri, Yenagoa, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba, Warri, and Port Harcourt, so speak for yourself and your own region only.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bleufaucon: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Free laurent Gbagbo you devil ouattarra!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bomee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm sure he ll get a better welcome package in borno. Wonderful presido! Borno hails thee grin.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Maxymilliano(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Irrespective of the perceived failings of the country, Nigeria is still a force to reckon with among comity of nations.

The exalted seat of the Presidency commend great respect among African countries, and who ever occupies the seat enjoys the numerous goodwill attched to the throne, hence the colourful welcoming ceremony into the city, the laying of wreath at the burial vault of late President Houphouet-Boigny, and addressing Cote d ' Ivoire Parliament.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by talk2s(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okoro2015: Front Page pls! Cote D'ivoire welcomes his excellency. By the way, when is the opposition opportunists visiting Coted'ivoire? Why didn't they preempt Jona on this one? Butterflies calling themselves birds.

Guy, u make my ribs crack kerekete.
Your mind does not just walk, but flies.
You no get part 2
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by timpaker(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
can Jonathan ride like this in Nigeria? especially in cities like Abuja, Lagos and Yenegoa (Maiduguri exempted)?

But i love the way he was received though, like a hero grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
nil
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by igbsam(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please OP, Did our First Lady Patience Jonathan make any speech ? Cos that would be disastrous o!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by jidewin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1008780_gej_3_jpg3d70932b822f468762d5affb5ab0ae5e

see all those landcruisers?

next thing is for jona to sneak hummer into budget, after all we are the giant of africa and we have to show it

jona in his element - the man is happiest when he is waving to crowds
grin very true.This is what jona wants...recognition,smiling and waving grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by almustapha007: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
I hope he'll prove everybody wrong by riding thru maiduguri in d same manner.

But i doubt it. He cant even ride thru Yenagoa.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by DisGuy: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
when president visit other countries or conference we ear about what they discuss or what they are promoting
in nigeria we are just given token pictures no interviews no purpose or comment about the visits

what the NTA for again?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Maxymilliano: Irrespective of the perceived failings of the country, Nigeria is still a force to reckon with among comity of nations.

The exalted seat of the Presidency commend great respect among African countries, and who ever occupies the seat enjoys the numerous goodwill attched to the throne, hence the colourful welcoming ceremony into the city, the laying of wreath at the burial vault of late President Houphouet-Boigny, and addressing Cote d ' Ivoire Parliament.

Please tell them oo. Like it or not, Nigeria is to Africa, what the United States is to the rest of the world. Most, if not all African countries have benefited from Nigeria one way or the other.
The post of the NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY is respected in all African countries. The fact that Nigerians ridicule this post does not mean others don't appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by princemaicheal: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
My thoughts exactly,so you cant celebrate your president without first steping low to pety politics.Irrespective of the fact that there will be an election by 2015,for now he remains the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,and by that single fact,deserve your respect and support.No one says the President should not be criticised but we have to be constructive in our criticism by so doing,rooting demoncracy further.We all have to see the clearer picture and stop being a tool in the hands of the opposition.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by nonso1993: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=ei thinkow to be

i think GEJ went there rate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman / Subsidy Removal: FG Saves N18.3bn In Six Weeks / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.