Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire (14550 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
^ negro je m'enfou de ton anglais plus royaliste que la reine smh .ici c'est nairaland nous sommes libres de parler/ecrire igbo,yoruba, pidgin,english,french, etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
ba7man: You no see as girls dey cry when Tuface visit?? Wey the crowd wey gather for road dey sing "African Queen"?? Not to take it from GEJ though, they clearly like him over there.
Ignorant. Ignorance is really something you all share in common over there shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Bidvest2020: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
What's really soo special or extraordinary here?this is how leaders on STATE VISITS are received in cote d'ivoire.so what the biggie?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by neksummi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
He can't try this in Maiduguri!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: another ignorant

Learn to speak/write proper english if you want to post on a Nigerian/English forum.
Yes i said it. The Nigerian Presidency and Nigeria as a whole is respected all over Africa. Little twats like you that don't matter need not come on this forum spewing rubbish. Go find yourself a french forum to spew your hatred
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bleufaucon: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: SO MANY IGNORANTS AND DUMB NI99A HERE smiley smiley

Vous pouvez dire ca de nouveux mon frere! Tant pis
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bleufaucon: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: c'est le op qui me fait rire lmao apres ils vont dire que nous sommes des marionettes .ils n'ont meme pas honte d'etre la cause de genocides et meutres..leurs freres sont entrain de mourir et les ignorants sont la a admirer les voitures et remercier leur president sheiiiii
vous devez quitter la Cedeao la...les Africains et les coups bas une histoire d'amour grin grin

J'espere que les gens bizzare du nigeria vont comprendre d'en tout ca..c'est honte!!!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm not into Nigeria politics but I can say this man is a huge failure and disappointment. I could remember how excited Nigerians in LA and Texas was during his campaign and what they think of him now.

My family have mutual relationship with Mr. Jonathan but I think I am the only one among us that I've not been able to meet him just yet but if I do, I have just a few things to tell him.

Patience is green snake in a green grass. Selfish and full of pretense.

May the soul of Maryam Babangida rest in peace.

God bless Obasanjo and may he live long.

For now Mr. Jonathan is an assss and wrinkled pinky pussssy
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ba7man(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Ignorant. Ignorance is really something you all share in common over there shocked shocked
And who is this Fungi
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bleufaucon: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Edia.t first of voice the post quoted was from an Ivorian .second of voice ignorance is a bliss . grin grin
go use google translate or bing translate

Frere..Don't be bothered by the flagrant stupidity of some ignorant Nigerians..they stood still and did nothing while NATO forces and the racist Arabs were killing Arabs,same criminal french Government forced the True leader of Ivory coast from power,killed many and established an Evil man Ouattara who even had a hand in the death of great Thomas Sankara..Shame shame shame!!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by kramer: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
django1:
Learner cheesy....lol

Talk joo
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by onila(f): 5:22am On Mar 03, 2013
REALITY101: I'm not into Nigeria politics but I can say this man is a huge failure and disappointment. I could remember how excited Nigerians in LA and Texas was during his campaign and what they think of him now.

My family have mutual relationship with Mr. Jonathan but I think I am the only one among us that I've not been able to meet him just yet but if I do, I have just a few things to tell him.

dumb american grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by OperaMini1(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Bidvest2020: What's really soo special or extraordinary here?this is how leaders on STATE VISITS are received in cote d'ivoire.so what the biggie?

Pls did they equally shut down the airspace for him?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Cameroon is a lost cause. Next!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by pcnwamadi(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2013
A-town:

Please tell them oo. Like it or not, Nigeria is to Africa, what the United States is to the rest of the world. Most, if not all African countries have benefited from Nigeria one way or the other.
The post of the NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY is respected in all African countries. The fact that Nigerians ridicule this post does not mean others don't appreciate it.
Please talk some sense into some idle mugus here..
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by pcnwamadi(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2013
REALITY101: I'm not into Nigeria politics but I can say this man is a huge failure and disappointment. I could remember how excited Nigerians in LA and Texas was during his campaign and what they think of him now.

My friend shut up, ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν can never meet him and will never meet.. Wat stupid mutual relationship do U̶̲̥̅̊я family have ( in U̶̲̥̅̊я dreams).. Wat ve ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν eva done in U̶̲̥̅̊я life to contribute positively to dis country? Murafuka
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by EseRaphael: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2013
eggheaders: ode4real you can do better than this.what do we stand to achieve from this jamboree your master is doing ivory coast.anyway you and your comrade in foolishness tominakint always come up with dumb poo everytime.go oget a life nitwit and go learn how to be self reliant and stop sucking up to your parent were.
i reserv my comment til 2015
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: get the Bleep out of here you ain't making any sense ....

..LmL
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
When you can afford something, you don't have to flaunt it...It's a waste as i see it. See Patience as she pack chunk of gold for her body...Na wa, see the other lady, if i am to guess, that is also the first lady of that country...I wonder the kind of English Patty was telling her, see her expression,.. 'IS THIS THE FIRST LADY'!!!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by manutayo(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2013
ivorian225:
la cedeao est un instrument crée par le nigeria pour sa domination en af.de l'ouest,
ojourd'hui c'est un syndicat de chef d'état corrompu,
si c'est moi seulement on aurait quitté la cedeao dépuis belle lurette
[b][quote author=ivorian225]
Mec tu as besoin de reviser ton histoire tu dis du n'importe quoi
tu peux lire ici quand a la creation de la CEDEAO http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communaut%C3%A9_%C3%A9conomique_des_%C3%89tats_de_l'Afrique_de_l'Ouest
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Georgemankind(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2013
just imagin the grammer patience wil be nacking the white woman there
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Elueme: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2013
superior1:

Kai, you beat me to it grin grin grin, so Jona is now going to Maiduguri after the APC Gov showed him the way

You must be very dull to think that the president is visiting maiduguiri because of those traitors on the cover of progressives. The logistics involve in a presidential state visit takes months so for your information, the Gov. Of Borno leaked out the information to his fellow retrogressives who are bent on employing all manner of propaganda to score cheap points by hurriedly staging a meeting in maiduguiri before the president.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Elueme: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2013

You are a very big foool. Who the fucck are you? Get fuccked out of this thread. Who gives a damn on your relationship and why calling OBasanjo? Or is your family part of the plot? Bunch of losers!!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bibina: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
bigtt76: Laptop Number please? Thank you.

you are such a fool! because GEJ is not of ACN abi APC!! shame on haters
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
bleufaucon:

Frere..Don't be bothered by the flagrant stupidity of some ignorant Nigerians..they stood still and did nothing while NATO forces and the racist Arabs were killing Arabs,same criminal french Government forced the True leader of Ivory coast from power,killed many and established an Evil man Ouattara who even had a hand in the death of great Thomas Sankara..Shame shame shame!!
don't worry I laugh at their ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Still On Good Terms With Fashola - Tinubu / Jonathan, Buhari Cancel Campaigns In Damaturu, Maiduguri / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.