Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN (7499 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by topup: 2:19am On Mar 04, 2013
Wow! And here I was about to say they hide it because they don't want others to sabotage what they think is special. My friends are very opinionated and always adding their own 2 cents into my situation, so unless me and my bf are engaged or have been dating for several months I won't tell anyone.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2013
topup: Wow! And here I was about to say they hide it because they don't want others to sabotage what they think is special. My friends are very opinionated and always adding their own 2 cents into my situation, so unless me and my bf are engaged or have been dating for several months I won't tell anyone.

-1 undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by fubbyy(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2013
The truth of the matter is

1... Many girls don't have a boyfriend and accepting that makes them feel so undesirable so they will always tell you they have one

2... Some are not just proud of the guy for some reasons like, not good looking, younger than them, lack dress sense(no swag) or too way older than them

3... Some are hiding their men because they are scared of loosing him to other chicks, this usually happen when the guy is rich
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by YorubaOmoge: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2013
He’s climbin in your windows

He’s snatchin your people up

Tryna rap..e em so y’all need to

Hide your kids, Hide your wife

[size=18pt]and hide your husband[/size]

Cuz they’re rapin errbody out here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: He’s climbin in your windows

How many wraps of SK you smoke
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by AntiGbagaun(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2013
biolabee: guys also hide their girl friends

Its difficult to see a guy put in a relationship or change dp to his babe
Its easier for ladies who gush over their men

If uve gone and far as u think you have
u will know this is true

undecided undecided angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2013
Anti-Gbagaun:

undecided undecided angry

Get out undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
190:

Jesus is coming soon grin grin
grin grin grin

Yoruba_Omoge: He’s climbin in your windows

OMGGGG!!! "WE GON' FIIND YOU!!!" grin grin

190, no more pretending. No more longness. I will show your face to these london males who think they are within striking distance! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by emalekuo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
FOREXMART: straight forward. They do that cos he has not got it all so in order not to scare away a potential suitor they act like u guys are not dating in public. In summary they mean " man I dey manage you and if I see someone better ur history". On the other hand if your rich and cruising in ur lamboghini or range rover jeep she will be all over you and everywhere you are indirectly telling any girl "hey don't trespass, he's mine". Ladies are naturally wired to use your head so you need to always be a step ahead.

Very correct
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Muchewww rubbish, insignificant thread.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
candygosh: Muchewww rubbish, insignificant thread.

pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Flytefalls:
grin grin grin

OMGGGG!!! "WE GON' FIIND YOU!!!" grin grin

190, no more pretending. No more longness. I will show your face to these london males who think they are within striking distance! grin

please do so they can leave you alone for me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by totalbaby(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
This is so true esp the second part
Gluckdude: That practically depends on who they are hiding him from.
if they are hiding him from their fellow female friends, one major reason is the fear of having their friends snatch off their guy.
and secondly if they are hiding him from everyone, believe u me, the guy is not equal to the task, he is just being managed atm.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2013
totalbaby: This is so true esp the second part

grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Cos its only wiser to show him off once u knw he is there to stay
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Cos its only wiser to show him off once u knw he is there to stay

Another suspect undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2013
190:

Another suspect undecided
tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: tongue

Btw accept my invitation sent to-you this morning
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Rooneyboy(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
[size=2pt] grin grin @ candygosh secretly viewing grin grin grin[/size]

grin grin grin oh boi, u no well ooo, shey u know grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Rooneyboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2013
190: Haters kiss my a-r-s-e oh
Make una never go marry
another saturday has passed your life
grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin oh boi, u no well ooo, shey u know grin grin grin

i know wetin she dey do grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 06, 2013
190-the-clown:
I have come to notice a trend that most Nigerian girls are always skeptical to show
the man they are dating or having a relationship with, you ask them are you single - NO
So you're dating - Yes, whos your man and wheres he based - I dunno, watch closely and you'll notice she's never
use or acknowledge that said Man in public (Not even once)
Follow them and they make rants like - I miss my Boo, I want my Boo, My Boo's coming to see me
Whos this Boo - No one ever knows, even facebook they can NEVER put up "In a relationship with ____"
Its either in a relationship or just single:

Dunno if anyone's really noticed this trend but why are some ladies scared to show off their respective men
to the world, Its exactly opposite with the men cos i know we dude are never scared to show off our ladies to the world
but its now becoming an embarasing trend amongst these west african women to secretly hide their men, dunno why or what the wanna achieve from that.
Im not saying its any of my business but what i do know is if you have someting and u value it - you shouldnt be scared to show it to the world
but in the case Of Nigerian girls - Mbanu" You don headbutt trailer wen carry sharp sand" cos u'll never see that mystery man grin grin

I heard someone saying they normally try to use one stone to kill 3 birds hence they kip the identity low key so as to keep their numerous men guessing and not scare them away, afterall they never know where or who the right man could be for them.

Discuss

omg!! not the red font again! tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Cos its only wiser to show him off once u knw he is there to stay
^^^^^^^^^^^

thinking** wow.. grin
hope nobody saw dat!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2013
Who dug this thread back up again

Hope its not whom I'm thinking undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
190: Who dug this thread back up again

Hope its not whom I'm thinking undecided

yeah good question.
i would like to know too. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yes. Even on Facebook.
Are they not proud of their boyfriends?
That is why they are serial cheaters.
Or is this their own declaration of free love? grin

Imagine a young woman coming to see you and never mentioning her fiancé.
You threw a new T-Shirt at her as a gift and she insisted that she would like to put it on for you to see and ZAAP! She removed her own and tried on the new T-Shirt showing her curvaceous upper body.
You swallowed saliva and asked her for a date and she agreed. But for the sake of respecting her fiancé you did not show up and she was disappointed.
This is the romantic trend of Nigerian girls. Cheating is a game for them.
Just be smart enough not to get caught.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Usman4: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2013
I partially agree with those that said, the Nigerian girls are hiding their men for some dirty reasons. When my girl was in school, she was hiding me,big time. I latter found out that she had boyfriends, when I read the notes that were left at her door (the apartment that I was paying rent on) when I paid her an unscheduled visit she didn't sanction.
I later married her against my mum's will. I took her with me overseas, where she made some new friends.She does not allow me to talk to her single and married friends; some of them call the house sometimes just to talk to me, but she gets furious, I asked her why ,she said she don't trust em .
I am not a bad looking Guy by any ramification,and I provide her with more than she needs, besides the fact that I allow her to keep all the money she makes,because it infuriat[color=#000099][/color]es her when her friends say how much they spend in running their homes.
Conclusively, I believe Nigerian girls/women hide their men for manipulative cum selfish reasons.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats your business with people's relationship ? Dont you have a job ?

He doesn't! Any spare laptop and space for him?
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
Poster not all ladies hide their bobo. Maybe you experienced this because she was embarassed of you. have you tried looking in the mirror or your bank account? is it enough for a girl to show you off? because we do not wana show off someone who is going to chase potential good men away. you might be fine for now but if she hides you, it means you are not fine for tomorow or maybe some ladies dont like to brag
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Usman4: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: Poster not all ladies hide their bobo. Maybe you experienced this because she was embarassed of you. have you tried looking in the mirror or your bank account? is it enough for a girl to show you off? because we do not wana show off someone who is going to chase potential good men away. you might be fine for now but if she hides you, it means you are not fine for tomorow or maybe some ladies dont like to brag
[left][/left]
You sure have too many maybe scenarios.
I look way better than the average good looking guy, some call me pretty - boy, and am more financially comfortable than you can ever imagine .
The fact is,you don't really know what's going on inside a woman's head.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2013
who dug this post back up for people to start insulting their father again

angry angry angry

mzdarkskin if i catch you- i'll rip you apart angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / What Do You Take For Stronger Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.