Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

jjjjjjj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / jjjjjjj (2218 Views)

22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jjjjjjj by analryder: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
bbbb
Re: jjjjjjj by sammyyoung2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
give her time.........time heals every!

1 Like

Re: jjjjjjj by acume: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
analryder: Hello my fellow pals...pls help me with this. I am having some home problem because I had some flirting chats on my phone with a strange girls i met just once a month ago, and we chatted about sex and I haven't seen her again since then even if i promised to see her, i refused her invitations and we never had any physical affairs apart from the chats and my wife scrolled my phone to see everything and she is acting really mad with this. I really love my wife and would want to do everything to make her happy and forget about this...pls help me on what to do? Your suggestions would be highly welcome.
Get one of her friends she listens to and use to apologize for your stupidity, promise her a better deal, it may work.
Re: jjjjjjj by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
acume: Get one of her friends she listens to and use to apologize for your stupidity, promise her a better deal, it may work.
get gini? Dont even try this! Why involve a 3rd party? Na so home dey begin break!
Talk to her, promise her it will never happen. Buy her trust back. Do everything to make her happy and accept you

1 Like

Re: jjjjjjj by Davico(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
analryder: Hello my fellow pals...pls help me with this. I am having some home problem because I had some flirting chats on my phone with a strange girls i met just once a month ago, and we chatted about sex and I haven't seen her again since then even if i promised to see her, i refused her invitations and we never had any physical affairs apart from the chats and my wife scrolled my phone to see everything and she is acting really mad with this. I really love my wife and would want to do everything to make her happy and forget about this...pls help me on what to do? Your suggestions would be highly welcome.
Don't you know what it means to be married? U are a wicked Man and a cheat. Shame on u. U are a disgrace. The woman has no choice than to forgive u But I hope u will not continue the act. SHAMELESS MAN
Re: jjjjjjj by omega25red(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Apologize Apologize Apologize. Try to prove that nothing ever happened and go and change your phone number to prove to her that you have cut off the chats (wont work but worth a shot)

Only thing you can do is to plead and beg for forgivness and promise it wont happen again and show her love until the day you die. oh yea give her time

1 Like

Re: jjjjjjj by andyanders: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
You have made a silly mistake and must learn from it. It is a very dangerous dimension as this has triggered suspicion of every of your moves and lost of trust on you. It's a situation if your wife is bad, could get even to pay you back because nothing you can do to convince her you don't have anything doing with the lady.
Remove your ego and tell her to find a place in her heart to forgive you. Be sober over this because a woman can forgive easily than men. Try to get her some nice gifts and try to always be closer to her.Put her in your own position if she was the one you got such a message on her fone.
I addition to that, delete the lady's number/s with you and try to store her number in your blacklist so that her calls and msgs cant get through.

Let this be the last and try to bring God into your home and run away from women because any woman intruder to your home is devil to destroy your home
Re: jjjjjjj by andyanders: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Davico:
Don't you know what it means to be married? U are a wicked Man and a cheat. Shame on u. U are a disgrace. The woman has no choice than to forgive u But I hope u will not continue the act. SHAMELESS MAN

My brother, I know you are annoyed but the way you are taking it is not right. He came here to seek your advise because he has realized his mistakes and wants a way out of this. No one is above sin. When a harlot was brought to Jesus as they wanted to have her killed,and Jesus asked them if any one of them is without sin let him be the first to cast the stone on the woman. They dropped their stone and walked way. Give him an advise to stop the act and build his home.

2 Likes

Re: jjjjjjj by achinaboy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thats why i said explore and enjoy life before marriage and people thinks am crazy
Re: jjjjjjj by achinaboy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
acume: Get one of her friends she listens to and use to apologize for your stupidity, promise her a better deal, it may work.
if u involve one of her friend,she will come in as a sympatizer and bammmm she make u faint like i did when i was 19
Re: jjjjjjj by hunda: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
you know her beta so plead with her and pls NEVER do it again,it destroys home. you're even lucky she hasnt started her own
Re: jjjjjjj by 190: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
you were too slow
you would have sliced that girl so by now you can beg in peace knowing fully well you did it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: jjjjjjj by free2ryhme: 3:17am On Mar 03, 2013

guy u f-up ... how can u be so stupid
Re: jjjjjjj by Kirinwa: 3:58am On Mar 03, 2013
Is that what you think? Go to social sites and see how married men are behaving,you'll be ashamed.Inasmuch as he was abusive to op but Op needs some little scolding.He was caught that's why you're even seeing this post.Don't think this was his first experience o.He's always been in that, don't ask me how I knew. I just do know.

andyanders:

My brother, I know you are annoyed but the way you are taking it is not right. He came here to seek your advise because he has realized his mistakes and wants a way out of this. No one is above sin. When a harlot was brought to Jesus as they wanted to have her killed,and Jesus asked them if any one of them is without sin let him be the first to cast the stone on the woman. They dropped their stone and walked way. Give him an advise to stop the act and build his home.
Re: jjjjjjj by Mynd44: 5:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Keep appologising and hope she accepts.
Re: jjjjjjj by joudini(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nice username

1 Like

Re: jjjjjjj by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
let her beat you too a bloody mess then she'll be fine...
Re: jjjjjjj by castielo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Davico:
eww.. datz intense
Re: jjjjjjj by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
castielo: eww.. datz intense
Too intense
Re: jjjjjjj by BlackPeni5: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Davico:

Jeeez, i had to recheck to confirm if this comment was posted by a guy or a chick.

Sounds like a nagging babe...Men dnt talk like dis.
Re: jjjjjjj by analryder: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks to everyone on here that took their time and senses to advise me through this. I am a young man and married for 3yrs now. what happened now is and will serve as a huge lesson to me for the rest of my life and I will also advise my fellow guyz and gurlz out their to love and respect their spouses or partners, even when things are not fine and you still love these persons try to work things out, instead of helping urself alone.
Thanks to you all for your compassionate comments @sammy.young, @acume, @adunnu, @achina boy, @hunda, @mynd44, @joudini @mr.knowitall, @castielo @black peni5, @190 etc! shows real peeps are here.
Re: jjjjjjj by sunnshyn(f): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
analryder: Thanks to everyone on here that took their time and senses to advise me through this. I am a young man and married for 3yrs now. what happened now is and will serve as a huge lesson to me for the rest of my life and I will also advise my fellow guyz and gurlz out their to love and respect their spouses or partners, even when things are not fine and you still love these persons try to work things out, instead of helping urself alone.
Thanks to you all for your compassionate comments @sammy.young, @acume, @adunnu, @achina boy, @hunda, @mynd44, @joudini @mr.knowitall, @castielo @black peni5, @190 etc! shows real peeps are here.

while at it, please do change your username...imagine if she also requests to see ur post on NL and ur moniker is analryder? please dude, please...
Re: jjjjjjj by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Go on indefinite hunger strike and write a love letter to her everyday until she comes around. She won't want to see you dead on the 12th day if she really loves you.
Re: jjjjjjj by Jaygrl(f): 3:06am On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=Davico]
Don't you know what it means to be married? U are a wicked Man and a cheat. Shame on u. U are a disgrace. The woman has no choice than to forgive u But I hope u will not continue the act. SHAMELESS MAN[/quote
Bros Ɣ U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ harsh na? Lol
Re: jjjjjjj by Mynd44: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2013
LastApostle: Go on indefinite hunger strike and write a love letter to her everyday until she comes around. She won't want to see you dead on the 12th day if she really loves you.
How are you sure she does not intend to posion him in the first place
Re: jjjjjjj by Yeecar(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2013
Very dumb and not matured!
Re: jjjjjjj by Kaxmytex(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2013
sunnshyn:

while at it, please do change your username...imagine if she also requests to see ur post on NL and ur moniker is analryder? please dude, please...
dat's impossible..

(1) (Reply)

Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts / He Loves Me, His Wife, And My Neighbour. / The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.