Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Pregnancy Wrapped Up In A Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Wrapped Up In A Saga (874 Views)

Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices / Drugs Wrapped In Condoms Removed From Woman's Pelvis / A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Wrapped Up In A Saga by saandy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
I was with a friend of mind some days back and he told me that it
was OK getting his girlfriend pregnant. then i asked him if she was pregnant already
and he said no but that she would love to be his Baby Mama. then i asked him again
both of them are planning marriage and he said not anytime soon. but they are
planning having a baby some time soon. and d funny thing is they are both students.
i don't understand it, but anyone who does is free to explain it 2me
Re: Pregnancy Wrapped Up In A Saga by Gboliwe: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
saandy: I was with a friend of mind some days back and he told me that it
was OK getting his girlfriend pregnant. then i asked him if she was pregnant already
and he said no but that she would love to be his Baby Mama. then i asked him again
both of them are planning marriage and he said not anytime soon. but they are
planning having a baby some time soon. and d funny thing is they are both students.
i don't understand it, but anyone who does is free to explain it 2me
You are a funny storyteller. Did you read through this post before submitting? If yes, did it make sense to you? How is it supposed to make sense to us when you wrote in a language exclusive to you alone?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Wrapped Up In A Saga by brixton: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2013
Wots d op' business with peeps dat wna be baby mama/papa?
Re: Pregnancy Wrapped Up In A Saga by KINGwax(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2013
I for one, if given a head, will not marry. I prefer baby mamas. Five is okay. A child each cool

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Wife (viewers Discretion Advised) / Do Ladies Really Value Marriage A Lot More Than Men?.... / How To Know True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.