Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152794 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2013
osinachii:

The screenshot's cool
But plz how do I use my running bb plan on it
Av done the APN blackberry.net ting, buh it aint hooking up
What am I not getting ryt
Bikonu
If you're using MTN - change your APN to blackberry.net and change your username and password to web. It should work.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2013
kenomobola:

If you love your phone you better not think about upgrading to jelly bean. For the record; I've had the opportunity of comparing the Race Bolt and the N7 side by side, and I have to say I'm quite impressed by the two phones. Here's what I think:

1. The only noticeable difference between the two phones is the screen - the N7 has a bigger screen, but the Race bolt packs more pixels (540 x 960) in its 4.5" screen. Also at full brightness, the N7's battery runs down faster than that of the bolt. You can remedy this by adjusting your screen's brightness and using DX battery saver to monitor the apps running on your phone.
2. Both phones are eerily similar; from the packaging, to the inclusion of a flip case, to the apps pre-installed on the phones (Asphalt6, Fruit ninja, ucbrowser, opera mini, flashshare; although the N7 has more pre-installed apps). They're like twins.
3. The N7 weighs considerably more than the bolt; you'll feel the difference when you hold both phones in either hand.
4. The cameras on both phones are superb (by my own estimation).
5. The race bolt has a PowerVR GPU while the N7 has an Adreno GPU, so there's no slacking in the gaming department.

Here's my conclusion; if you want a bigger screen the N7 is your phone, but if you want something smaller, lighter, and about 5000 naira cheaper, the Race bolt is it.
NICE and MATURE analysis sir... cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Here are some pictures of my Race bolt

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 3:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Side by side with the N7

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 3:43am On Mar 31, 2013
Race bolt screenshots

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2013
More screenshots

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by x3da(m): 4:46am On Mar 31, 2013
kenomobola: More screenshots
finally someone has manned up, thanks @keno i noticed your benchmark test is missing a few data screenshots i.e it stops at the gpu version? what about the other info below that which displays the memory size,ram size,sd card size,camera pixel, android version,build no,and most importantly the kernel.Pls rectify this, to set the record straight the n7 uses a powervr sgx531 gpu renderer the same with the x450. your score is quite high i must say 6524 is impressive. since your device is rooted pls install ram expander or memoryinfo-swapcheck i want to know if the ram can be expanded. once again kudos to you. cool
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2013
x3da: finally someone has manned up, thanks @keno i noticed your benchmark test is missing a few data screenshots i.e it stops at the gpu version? what about the other info below that which displays the memory size,ram size,sd card size,camera pixel, android version,build no,and most importantly the kernel.Pls rectify this, to set the record straight the n7 uses a powervr sgx531 gpu renderer the same with the x450. your score is quite high i must say 6524 is impressive. since your device is rooted pls install ram expander or memoryinfo-swapcheck i want to know if the ram can be expanded. once again kudos to you. cool
Thanks for the correction. As for the missing screenshot, I'll post it later.

PS: I haven't rooted my phone yet.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2013
Impressive, very very impressive benchmarks. HTC and Sony can go bite the dust.

Thanks.

kenomobola:
Thanks for the correction. As for the missing screenshot, I'll post it later.

PS: I haven't rooted my phone yet.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2013
kenomobola: Here are some pictures of my Race bolt

thanks bro...... i rily like wha am seein here......
am getin this device nxt week,
were id yuu get yuurs @ikeja?? were an how much
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2013
Complete System info for my Infinix Race Bolt:

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2013
biz2get:

I got mine on Thursday, at MizBeach, which is on Otigba street in Ikeja. If you enter Otigba street from Awolowo way, MizBeach will be on your left - the big building that's hard to miss - and I got it for 25500 naira. You can also get it at Microstation, which is also on Otigba street.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by x3da(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2013
biz2get:

so you havent gotten the phone and your bizy advocating it you must be a S.O.B!!!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2013
LOL.....INFINIX X450 VS SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2013
cyrielo: hd games running smothly on my race bolt fifa 12 temple run now downloadind mc4 with my mtn bbc week. i dunno i think its unlimited pull almost a gig now with other apps plus watching live tv..

guy abeg links to those games plz like fifa12 nd modern combat
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by osinachii: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2013
I av it here , am I wright or very wrong
Buh still not connecting
Hapi easter peeps

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2013
twicenoni:

guy abeg links to those games plz like fifa12 nd modern combat

i download most of my games from http://android.mob.org AND http://4shared.com and 1 more "go for files" on my pc
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2013
osinachii: I av it here , am I wright or very wrong
Buh still not connecting
Hapi easter peeps

NAme = MTN FREE BROWSING
APN = BLACKBERRY.NET
APN TYPE = undecided
USERNAME = WEB
PASSWORD = WEB
ENJOY AN HAPPY EASTER wink grin grin
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by LeJeun3: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2013
Please where do I get the Infinix Race Bolt in IBADAN? cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Francheezy: LOL.....INFINIX X450 VS SAMSUNG GALAXY S4

grin wink wink wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
kenomobola: Race bolt screenshots
Sir God bless your hustle. U've made choice easier.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
GTA running smoothly with no single lag with mtn bis 500 per week grin cheesy cool thank u mtn cool
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by LeJeun3: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Please and please whats the difference between the S450 (http:///products/race-bolt-white) and X450 (http://www./Race-Bolt-45664.html)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
Download Contract Killer Zombies 2 ARMv6(Mod Unlimited Coins) For Android

http://donzikko.com/download-contract-killer-zombies-2-armv6mod-unlimited-coins.html smiley smiley smiley
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
To perform screenshot on ur race bolt just hold down ur volume down key + ur on/off key that's all
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
maxtreme: Guys samsung has really surprised the world
again with their flagship phone galaxy s 4,
spotting a 5 " display with 441ppi, the first
phone with octa-core (8 corez) 1.6ghz
processor, 13 mpx back cam, 2mpx 1080p hd
recording front cam, control the gorilla glass 3
touch screen without even touching it, just
with a hover of the finger the screen responds,
wow, dual video recording. I'm sure the phone
could process a human being, lmao etc. check
it out at. www.trustedreviews.com/samsung-
galaxy-s4_Mobile-Phone_review
Hmmm............... I don't even wanna imagine what this demon of a smartphone will cost here in Naija!! undecided
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
cyrielo: GTA running smoothly with no single lag with mtn bis 500 per week grin cheesy cool thank u mtn cool
pls wats d setup, data cap and code. Abeg
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by LeJeun3: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Please na answers abeg!
LeJeun3: Please and please whats the difference between the S450 (http:///products/race-bolt-white) and X450 (http://www./Race-Bolt-45664.html)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
LeJeun3: Please na answers abeg!
I don't think there is any infinix phone called S450. It's likely a mistake on the part of the content writer on that particular website.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
can som1 upload pics of thd race lite,and list its disadvantages.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
can som1 upload pics of the infinix race lite,and list its disadvantages.Also i want to know of its gaming ability,thanx.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by sajods(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2013
LeJeun3: Please where do I get the Infinix Race Bolt in IBADAN? cheesy

Av u checked challenge area? im also interested in gettin it too. but i wuld rather prefer buyin at computer village... hopefully dis wk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.