Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152886 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2013
twicenoni:

the shop hard to know oo but the shop name na booster communication

bros! Abeg if u were given a receipt of purchase, kindly get d address from the top, somewhere around d letter heading. Thanks. Am waitin.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2013
twicenoni:

the shop hard to know oo but the shop name na booster communication
pls get d address for us from ur purchase receipt. Thanks . We waitin.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Holorunloseyi: guys I want to download whatsapp on my race bolt but the message I receive is that my phone is not supported with etisalat for my country anyway out please

which country r u from? Lol! . . . I guess its 9ja, Maybe try another sim, lets see...
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by osinachii: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2013
lestat: So.many contradictions? So many varied specs listed..this is looking like a very bad idea!! I think people should avoid this phone, Tecno at least we all know and the n3 hardware has measured up, me? I won't touch this infinix or race whatever, besides the phone.looks eerily similiar to a knock off S3 china phone someone tried to scam me with. So my advice to every one is to run away from this phone ooo. I bet when u boot it up it will show a capital letter T spinning on the screen for some seconds before fully booting up..
U are 1000% wrong
The coolest fone u ever imagined
Start up mode is a confirmento
Btw my bold4 n X450, I duff my hat for infinix bolt
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Holorunloseyi(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2013
beatbug:
which country r u from? Lol! . . . I guess its 9ja, Maybe try another sim, lets see...
same

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2013
ifechez:

primary camera= 8.0mp while secondary=0.3mp
i hope u r talking of race lite.also is it scratch resistant? Thanx 4 ur reply.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi, I just got an infinix race bolt from mizbeach, and the phone is impressive. I just have one question though; how do you take screenshots? I mistakenly took a screenshot while handling the phone, and I've been wondering how to do it again. Thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenomobola: Hi, I just got an infinix race bolt from mizbeach, and the phone is impressive. I just have one question though; how do you take screenshots? I mistakenly took a screenshot while handling the phone, and I've been wondering how to do it again. Thanks.

kindly post pictures of how the fone looks in yuur hands........ does it come wit a filp case

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
McWelling: i hope u r talking of race lite.also is it scratch resistant? Thanx 4 ur reply.
No, he's talking about the race bolt. The race lite is a contemporary of the N3 while the bolt is a contemporary of the N7. Also, neither the race bolt nor the N7 have scratch resistant glass.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
biz2get:

kindly post pictures of how the fone looks in yuur hands........ does it come wit a filp case
I'll try to post pictures when I have the opportunity. The race bolt does come with a free flip case (same as the N7).
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenomobola:
No, he's talking about the race bolt. The race lite is a contemporary of the N3 while the bolt is a contemporary of the N7. Also, neither the race bolt nor the N7 have scratch resistant glass.
.thanx,but i need hand held specs of the race lite.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
pls does any one knw where I can get the race bolt at akure or ado I was at mtn office few days back was suprised they never heard about the phone smh. is the phone available at slot?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
McWelling: .thanx,but i need hand held specs of the race lite.
Here's a tip. If you're in Lagos simply go to microstation or mizbeach at otigba (computer village) and look at the race lite, live and direct. You can also visit infinix's website www dot infinixmobility dot com
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenomobola:
I'll try to post pictures when I have the opportunity. The race bolt does come with a free flip case (same as the N7).

thanks man, will be waitin to see what the fone looks like in hands + the filp case........ pls did dey give yuun warranty on the product ?? if yes for how long??

am asking cus i wanna get 1 after the esther break....... and sell my samsung grand annoyin............ angry angry angry
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
biz2get:

thanks man, will be waitin to see what the fone looks like in hands + the filp case........ pls did dey give yuun warranty on the product ?? if yes for how long??

am asking cus i wanna get 1 after the esther break....... and sell my samsung grand annoyin............ angry angry angry
The phone comes with a 365 days warranty and in addition to that it can be serviced or repaired at any carlcare centre (the same one tecno uses)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenomobola:
The phone comes with a 365 days warranty and in addition to that it can be serviced or repaired at any carlcare centre (the same one tecno uses)

thanks bro for the quick response ......... i understand that this fone is 4.5" , pls tell me how oes it feel in yuur hands is it pocketable
or o 1 have to hold it always
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
biz2get:

thanks bro for the quick response ......... i understand that this fone is 4.5" , pls tell me how oes it feel in yuur hands is it pocketable
or o 1 have to hold it always
Yes, the phone can easily be pocketed. The screen is big but the phone isn't that thick, or heavy for that matter. The phone feels wonderful in my hands, and it is slightly thinner and much lighter than an external laptop hard disk case.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by fos4lonly: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
1st kudos to saxywale d authur of dis thread & also to masterPDon,Mr. drizzy,biomedoxexcel etc 4ur valuable contribution
if u says infinix is tecno i wil say u ar rit & if u say odawise u ar correct because tecno is a share holder just lik mobwire & odas but 2 say its infirul to tecno i say u ar wrong

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenomobola:
Yes, the phone can easily be pocketed. The screen is big but the phone isn't that thick, or heavy for that matter. The phone feels wonderful in my hands, and it is slightly thinner and much lighter than an external laptop hard disk case.

hmmm... am getin good response from yuuu thank...... now i have my mind fixed to the race bolt and am getin it after the weekend smiley
pls o upload the pics after yuu have taken em..... cool
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
blackchild09: pls does any one knw where I can get the race bolt at akure or ado I was at mtn office few days back was suprised they never heard about the phone smh. is the phone available at slot?

any help??
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
my gud friends,i have brick my N7 as i was tweaking the rom,but i backed it up with online Nandroid backup. When i boot into recovery mode and click on my clockworkmode file its just empty.Does any one knw how to flash it back with my backup or how to go about it, and give me stock rom for N7. Its urgent.i have been helping others now it is my turn.Pls i appreciate
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
I ve delayed on getting this Fone cos of the race eagle but by Friday I might get either the joy pad or bolt
na the camera jus b my issue for that tab

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ossai famous: I ve delayed on getting this Fone cos of the race eagle but by Friday I might get either the joy pad or bolt
name the camera jus b my issue

i belive we re on the same path tho........
eagle willl be out mid april an hats long..... so next week me will be getin this baby grin grin
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
klens: my gud friends,i have brick my N7 as i was tweaking the rom,but i backed it up with online Nandroid backup. When i boot into recovery mode and click on my clockworkmode file its just empty.Does any one knw how to flash it back with my backup or how to go about it, and give me stock rom for N7. Its urgent.i have been helping others now it is my turn.Pls i appreciate

I have never seen custom Roms for china mtk devices. that's why people use Samsung because of the developer support.

anyway try to visit xda developers and see if they have a solution for this
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
biz2get:

samsung grand annoyingPls expatiate undecided
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
ebdib:

I have never seen custom Roms for china mtk devices. that's why people use Samsung because of the developer support.

anyway try to visit xda developers and see if they have a solution for this

@ebdib
Please can you tell me how to take screenshots on a non-rooted Race bolt, thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenomobola:

@ebdib
Please can you tell me how to take screenshots on a non-rooted Race bolt, thanks.

volume down and power button pressed together
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
ebdib:

Thanks man, it worked like a charm and I'm very grateful. Keep up the good work you're doing.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Digatron(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
simplicit: very funny, Mr. dizzy y u dey dizz d guy na, he wan knw ni...besides lion glass grin wount b bad
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Digatron(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
whether Tecno n7 or infinix , all are same.
though n7 video recording is superb. how can one upgrade to jelly bean
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2013
Digatron: whether Tecno n7 or infinix , all are same.
though n7 video recording is superb. how can one upgrade to jelly bean

If you love your phone you better not think about upgrading to jelly bean. For the record; I've had the opportunity of comparing the Race Bolt and the N7 side by side, and I have to say I'm quite impressed by the two phones. Here's what I think:

1. The only noticeable difference between the two phones is the screen - the N7 has a bigger screen, but the Race bolt packs more pixels (540 x 960) in its 4.5" screen. Also at full brightness, the N7's battery runs down faster than that of the bolt. You can remedy this by adjusting your screen's brightness and using DX battery saver to monitor the apps running on your phone.
2. Both phones are eerily similar; from the packaging, to the inclusion of a flip case, to the apps pre-installed on the phones (Asphalt6, Fruit ninja, ucbrowser, opera mini, flashshare; although the N7 has more pre-installed apps). They're like twins.
3. The N7 weighs considerably more than the bolt; you'll feel the difference when you hold both phones in either hand.
4. The cameras on both phones are superb (by my own estimation).
5. The Race bolt and the N7 both have a PowerVR GPU, so there's no slacking in the gaming department.

Here's my conclusion; if you want a bigger screen the N7 is your phone, but if you want something smaller, lighter, and about 5000 naira cheaper, the Race bolt is it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by osinachii: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2013
ebdib:

The screenshot's cool
But plz how do I use my running bb plan on it
Av done the APN blackberry.net ting, buh it aint hooking up
What am I not getting ryt
Bikonu

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.