Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152842 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by techfreak: 8:45pm On May 05, 2013
Tolullopsy: Fellow Nairalanders,i av been followin dis thread from inception and i made a mistake of buying this phone through the testimony of the unscrupulous resellers of this heater and battery drainer they called an android phone,oh my God i av neva fall mugu like this before in my life,no thanks to Nairaland.
This infinix race bolt phone ll take up to 5hrs to attain a full charge and within 2hrs of moderate use on 2g network,the battery is flat,if i am playing video alone on it,the phone would be so hot that i wll b asking myself that is it a phone i bought or an electric iron.
Nobody should be deceived with the specification of this phone called infinix race bolt, all na wash.i regretted buying this phone and am still licking my wounds.Intending buyers, pls do not buy this phone,endeavour to buy original products such as samsung,HTC et al,buying a nokia Java phone is even better than this crap of a phone.please learn from me,i made the greatest mistake of my life by buying this chinko phone,i felt as if i was raped.
Fellow Nairalanders and agrieved infinix race bolt buyers like me, lets speak in one word,if the consumer protection council and the standards organisation of Nigeria cannot help us,let's help ourselves by broadcasting this message.As for me,i am launching a campaign against infinix race bolt,i can't do it alone,i want everybody that has been raped through the purchase of this inferior android phone called infinix race bolt to join me in this campaign,by flooding their facebook page(infinix mobile) with your dissatisfactory messages and complaint, by broadcasting this message to all your loved ones,by sensitisation via the internet and by individual campaign against this substandard android phone.
The objective of this campaign is to prevent innocent consumers that are about to fall victim of buyin this heater of a phone from wising up and to prevent inferior and substandard gadgets like infinix race bolt from flooding the market in the future.when importers and manufacturers of fake products know that we are going to voice out if they sell shits to us,they won't bring rubbish to us in future.
What are we waiting for,let's go to infinix facebook page(infinix mobile) and register our dissatisfactory messages,nobody knows that we are ranting here,lets save smbody from being raped,it could be your close relative
i think laying ur complaints to ICPC customer care service will greatly help
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 1one: 8:48pm On May 05, 2013
@Tolullopsy
Dude I feel your pain,just like you I've being dotting this thread from the very first post/page...I went to their facebook page some days back to give them a very blunt sense of my dissatisfaction,there were no vulgar or indecent projections in my post(except some mildly sarcastic elements)but after some hours I noticed they had blocked me...I used my other facebook account to copy the same query I sent with my previous facebook handle but they did the same thing,they blocked me AGAIN!...so in as much I buy into your "bring down infinix" campaign,I don't think facebook is the best place to vent our displeasure,because it's their account and they could delete or block as many of us as they like...Meanwhile I've not bought the phone yet but I was really really hoping to buy the phone to complement my ... as twisted as it sounds,even though the pros of the phone are in the minority group,I still plan to buy the phone next month maybe I would be fortunate like saxywale,mr drizzy and the other few people who don't have heating problems...but if I'm not,well...as it's said...the hand of the "giver" is always on top
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Mobinga: 8:51pm On May 05, 2013
Niggas just wouldn't listen.

Save up money and get a premium phone. Don't rush for cheap stuff like this.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2013
WackyJ1: N7 is too big na. E go even enter pocket?
naim me wan buy o xo far no complain abt d phone
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 1one: 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
Mobinga: Niggas just wouldn't listen.

Save up money and get a premium phone. Don't rush for cheap stuff like this.

Yeah that's the best thing,but the point is,being cheap shouldn't justify it being flawed.If I buy a cheap car,it can't obviously compete with an expensive GL550 but atleast it should be able to move me from my house to the next point of call.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2013
guys am not a infinix official neither am I a mobile fone dealer .... I bought thz fone like u and infact did buy for my younger brother ....
I had issues with it but manage 2 live with .....
if I had another chance I may still buy it again .....
its my 5th android (all are cheap 1s though .... n am not disappointed
remember its a new company .... I am still gonna buy an infinix fone but it wud be a 1gb ram

pls bear with em..... as I ve done
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2013
i hate infinix,becous i complain 4 deir facebook page dey just block me no prob shall i nor dey buy infinix product again
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by WackyJ1(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2013
I myself have gone to post there, i don't care if they block me, i have spoken my mind
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 12:41am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1: I myself have gone to post there, i don't care if they block me, i have spoken my mind
na so dem wicked people don spend 25k to buy deir phone only 4 dem to realise dey bought ring boiler
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:17am On May 06, 2013
Ossai famous: guys am not a infinix official neither am I a mobile fone dealer .... I bought thz fone like u and infact did buy for my younger brother ....
I had issues with it but manage 2 live with .....
if I had another chance I may still buy it again .....
its my 5th android (all are cheap 1s though .... n am not disappointed
remember its a new company .... I am still gonna buy an infinix fone but it wud be a 1gb ram

pls bear with em..... as I very done

you need to experience one of the established android phone makers before you come to conclusion. All these MTK devices are for teenagers wanting to test the android platform..no upgrade, no custom roms, nodeveloper support. Stuck with ICS for life, no customisable themes except with the aid of launchers which takes up ram space, Ram is unacceptably low. i could go on and on and on. Some things may be cheap but stupid...hey its Nigeria, anything cheap sells like hotcakes...Whether its crap or not.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by WackyJ1(m): 1:20am On May 06, 2013
ebdib:

you need to experience one of the established android phone makers before you come to conclusion. All these MTK devices are for teenagers wanting to test the android platform..no upgrade, no custom roms, nodeveloper support. Stuck with ICS for life, no customisable themes except with the aid of launchers which takes up ram space, Ram is unacceptably low. i could go on and on and on. Some things may be cheap but stupid...hey its Nigeria, anything cheap sells like hotcakes...Whether its crap or not.

So which phone now has a similar design to the infinix race bolt from any of the well established android makers because i like that design, also relatively cheap
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 4:36am On May 06, 2013
ebdib:

I used HTC desire . before that optimus p500... then desire z and move on galaxy SL 19003
All these fines have der shortcomings but I still used em ... I wanted to buy either s2 or a small tab but every body kept praising the device so I joined the bandwagon .. tried selling it but then nobody go buy am a fair price ....
I intend to sell it off not anytime soon cuz am enjoying it still
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:56am On May 06, 2013
NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE "INFINIX RACE X400"
I HAD A HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH IT BUT AM YET 2 GET A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW BY A USER.
I NOTICED THE DEVICE IS SCARCE, SEEMS ITS BEEN CUT OUT AND TAKEN BACK 2 THE COMPANY DUE 2 A FLAW IN PRODUCTION.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by phranco(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2013
pls this issue of battery prblm of infinix shuld not be over flogged.i think the phones performance is generally ok aside 4rm the ba3 life and low RAM.its a good phone though.afterall almighty blackberry also has ba3 issue,always drained within 3-4 hours heavy usage.i even have extra ba3 4 my BB.So condeming the product or ranting is not the solution.i rather suggest we go their fb page,commend the product,lay ur complaint in a polite manner i.e.complain abt the ba3 and RAM,ask them 2 upgrade their ba3 to at least 23-25000amh,and their ram to 1GB.i think in doing so,our suggestion will reach the appropriate quarter,rather than using rude statements and ur id's getting blocked. Infinix is a good piece of gadget anyway,u dont expect a 100% performance for a 25k android,hmmm u be thief?afterall there are some smart phones that is costlier than infinix that stil has this ba3 issue eg blackberry.so lets not condem them abeg.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:14am On May 06, 2013
phranco: pls this issue of battery prblm of infinix shuld not be over flogged.i think the phones performance is generally ok aside 4rm the ba3 life and low RAM.its a good phone though.afterall almighty blackberry also has ba3 issue,always drained within 3-4 hours heavy usage.i even have extra ba3 4 my BB.So condeming the product or ranting is not the solution.i rather suggest we go their fb page,commend the product,lay ur complaint in a polite manner i.e.complain abt the ba3 and RAM,ask them 2 upgrade their ba3 to at least 23-25000amh,and their ram to 1GB.i think in doing so,our suggestion will reach the appropriate quarter,rather than using rude statements and ur id's getting blocked. Infinix is a good piece of gadget anyway,u dont expect a 100% performance for a 25k android,hmmm u be thief?afterall there are some smart phones that is costlier than infinix that stil has this ba3 issue eg blackberry.so lets not condem them abeg.
ALMIGHTY BLACKBERRY cheesy cheesy cheesy
it clearly state ur level..... U call BB almighty?
Am sure u hav not handle dis RB or any other junk infinix product.
Bat3 drains like a broken tap, heats up quickly like pressing iron and got low ram cuppled wit a mediocre screen display!!!
I 4 ask weda u high on water or zobo cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Digatron(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2013
thanks for info, I had in mind of getting RB but after reading the comments i dont think am buying it again. i rather wait for f7 (june)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:55am On May 06, 2013
phranco: pls this issue of battery prblm of infinix shuld not be over flogged.i think the phones performance is generally ok aside 4rm the ba3 life and low RAM.its a good phone though.afterall almighty blackberry also has ba3 issue,always drained within 3-4 hours heavy usage.i even have extra ba3 4 my BB.So condeming the product or ranting is not the solution.i rather suggest we go their fb page,commend the product,lay ur complaint in a polite manner i.e.complain abt the ba3 and RAM,ask them 2 upgrade their ba3 to at least 23-25000amh,and their ram to 1GB.i think in doing so,our suggestion will reach the appropriate quarter,rather than using rude statements and ur id's getting blocked. Infinix is a good piece of gadget anyway,u dont expect a 100% performance for a 25k android,hmmm u be thief?afterall there are some smart phones that is costlier than infinix that stil has this ba3 issue eg blackberry.so lets not condem them abeg.

So much bull$hit in this comment I don't know where to start
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
Kk,just got my fone back still testing it in their office.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by techfreak: 3:07pm On May 06, 2013
aybomb: which software did u use i wanna root mind too....plz
Plz guys I want a tablet dat can open microsoft documents and pdf. files, can d infinix joypad serve ds purposes? tnx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by techfreak: 3:15pm On May 06, 2013
Plz guys I want a tablet dat can open microsoft documents and pdf. files, can d infinix joypad serve ds purposes? tnx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2013
techfreak: Plz guys I want a tablet dat can open microsoft documents and pdf. files, can d infinix joypad serve ds purposes? tnx
yes it can its an android tablet there is always an app for essentials stuffs like that..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2013
guys I jus touch race eagle from the Lady at MicroStation
its boom ... wish I had waited
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2013
guys I jus touch race eagle from the Lady at MicroStation
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2013

well I buy ur point .. . I go manage my gone cux ppl go take me go rehab if I change fone yet again
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2013
Ossai famous: guys I jus touch race eagle from the Lady at MicroStation
look at dis thief, mind u, u wont selling anymore of ur products man. Return those heaters to it source.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2013
Ossai famous: guys I jus touch race eagle from the Lady at MicroStation
look at dis thief, mind u, u wont sell anymore of ur products man. Return those heaters to it source.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2013
beatbug: look at dis thief, mind u, u wont sell anymore of ur products man. Return those heaters to it source.
true talk
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Adebayolove(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2013
le Trizzle: Kk,just got my fone back still testing it in their office.
any improvements?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 7:59pm On May 06, 2013
beatbug: look at dis thief, mind u, u wont sell anymore of ur products man. Return those heaters to it source.
cmon man,he not a marketer,infact we got the fone the exact same time n later found out that we r on this same forum.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 06, 2013
le Trizzle:
cmon man,he not a marketer,infact we got the fone the exact same time n later found out that we r on this same forum.
Na so una dey talk..... WE...WE and more WE!!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2013
Godvilla: Na so una dey talk..... WE...WE and more WE!!!
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.