Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady (2260 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nigeria is blessed with the most beautiful and wonderful looking girls and women in the world and is no surprise that we have produced the first ever black African Miss World Agbani Darego and super models like Oluchi Oweagba Orlandi, Adaora Akubilo and Betty Adewole and pretty and sexy actresses Judi Shekoni, Eefy Ify Ike, Megalyn Echikunwoke,Ebbe Bassey, Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Mercy Johnson-Aigbe, ageless Fathia Balogun who is 44, but is still prettier and sexier than many 24 and 25 years old Nairaland free sex addicts on the Romance Board, Lilian Bach, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo-Philip Ehiagwina and my own sweethearts showcased on my African Beauty blog. Yet there are even prettier and sexier upcoming models and actresses unknown to majority of people online and offline.

All my love affairs have been influenced by my passion for actresses and models who in most cases actually walked into my life without me going out of my way to even ask them out.
It is like the Savage Garden's hit love song "I Knew I Loved You", because I must have dreamed them into my life.
It has always been like that for me since I was discovered by a famous Nigerian UK based actress and model Taiwo Ajai-Lycett when I was only 15. I later discovered some of my own and two of them have become famous in Nigeria and South Africa. Then I decided to retire and settle down with one of them since 1998, but the others will not let me retire. Therefore, the love affairs have continued till date, but one of them seems determined to end it by giving me an ultimatum of either choosing her for life or my chivalrous lifestyle. She said I must not even post her pictures online, but I broke her rule. It is not my fault, because even when I sit quietly in my office doing my private office work, they keep on seeking for my attention and she knows. I mean exotic looking local babes and I have seen one with green eyes and they were not contact lenses. Yesterday one of them walked past twice and eyed me, but I ignored her. My venture partner asked if I did not see her.
"My hands are full."
He laughed, because he knew that I was trying to be faithful to the first lady next block.
One came last week and sat on my laps as I was relaxing in front of my office after the working hours and first lady did not know what to say to me.
The younger girls at YABATECH and UNILAG are the most daring and laugh at me when I call them "small girls" and that they must know that I am an uncle. In fact, they prefer the uncles to the "small boys".
My younger brother is wedding this Saturday in Ikoyi, Lagos, and two of my sweethearts have made up their mind to accompany me and I don't want first lady to meet them. But am I ready to leave Ryan Gosling, Gerard Butler, Lenny Kravitz and George Clooney in the Senior Bachelors Club?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqFK4dcl2Q

Carmen Ejogo Tika Sumpter And Jordin Sparks In Sparkle

Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
With hot chicks like Carmen Ejogo, Tika Sumpter and Jordin Sparks In Sparkle, even many married men will remove their wedding rings. grin
I have been born to love for life and I am loving it. First lady can wait for a while until I have wrapped this romantic thriller.

Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Odunnu: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Orikinla: Nigeria is blessed with the most beautiful and wonderful looking girls and women in the world and is no surprise that we have produced the first ever black African Miss World Agbani Darego and super models like Oluchi Oweagba Orlandi, Adaora Akubilo and Betty Adewole and pretty and sexy actresses Judi Shekoni, Eefy Ify Ike, Megalyn Echikunwoke,Ebbe Bassey, Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Mercy Johnson-Aigbe, ageless Fathia Balogun who is 44, but is still prettier and sexier than many 24 and 25 years old Nairaland free sex addicts on the Romance Board, Lilian Bach, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo-Philip Ehiagwina and my own sweethearts showcased on my African Beauty blog. Yet there are even prettier and sexier upcoming models and actresses unknown to majority of people online and offline.

All my love affairs have been influenced by my passion for actresses and models who in most cases actually walked into my life without me going out of my way to even ask them out.
It is like the Savage Garden's hit love song "I Knew I Loved You", because I must have dreamed them into my life.
It has always been like that for me since I was discovered by a famous Nigerian UK based actress and model Taiwo Ajai-Lycett when I was only 15. I later discovered some of my own and two of them have become famous in Nigeria and South Africa. Then I decided to retire and settle down with one of them since 1998, but the others will not let me retire. Therefore, the love affairs have continued till date, but one of them seems determined to end it by giving me an ultimatum of either choosing her for life or my chivalrous lifestyle. She said I must not even post her pictures online, but I broke her rule. It is not my fault, because even when I sit quietly in my office doing my private office work, they keep on seeking for my attention and she knows. I mean exotic looking local babes and I have seen one with green eyes and they were not contact lenses. Yesterday one of them walked past twice and eyed me, but I ignored her. My venture partner asked if I did not see her.
"My hands are full."
He laughed, because he knew that I was trying to be faithful to the first lady next block.
One came last week and sat on my laps as I was relaxing in front of my office after the working hours and first lady did not know what to say to me.
The younger girls at YABATECH and UNILAG are the most daring and laugh at me when I call them "small girls" and that they must know that I am an uncle. In fact, they prefer the uncles to the "small boys".
My younger brother is wedding this Saturday in Ikoyi, Lagos, and two of my sweethearts have made up their mind to accompany me and I don't want first lady to meet them. But am I ready to leave Ryan Gosling, Gerard Butler, Lenny Kravitz and George Clooney in the Senior Bachelors Club?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqFK4dcl2Q

Carmen Ejogo Tika Sumpter And Jordin Sparks In Sparkle
Idowuogbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come and see your great Uncle Oriki has started again ooo.
Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Odunnu:
Idowuogbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come and see your great SEXY Oriki has started again ooo.

grin

Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Odunnu: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sexy?!! shocked shocked shocked
in which country? Rwanda abi?
No, you aint sexy to any Nigerian even the ones in the remotest part of Otuoke.
Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Odunnu:
Idowuogbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come and see your great Uncle Oriki has started again ooo.

Daddy orki needs to get fevked in d azz. grin grin grin
Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Smh....
Re: Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
some stupidity can be worse than terminal illness...smh

(1) (Reply)

Does She Like Me? / Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? / I Need A Woman In My Life For A Serious Relationtion,29bd473d,09097985305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.