Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola (2086 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Ejine(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
More like seun come phock me. What an ugly looking attention seeking ashee.

grin You're such a pretender!
Look at her profile picture once again and come swear to us you wouldn't hit that.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Ejine(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
berem: Op sounds like Insincere 9gerian. they surely know how to whine.

But OP has been here since '07, and was never into all of that in the beginning.

I think the account is legit.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
On a very serious note, nairaland is becoming a yoruba enclave that lean towards d opposition party. It is reminiscent of what happens in Lagos where an area boy publicly & wt pride exhtort money 4rm hardworkn Lagosians cos "na our place be ds. If u no like am, go back 2 ur place".
I beleive( and strongly so)dat dats nt d intendment of d founder.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Rhino5dm: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné:

grin You're such a pretender!
Look at her profile picture once again and come swear to us you wouldn't hit that.

Bros, . . .but not thanks!

I swore to stop phocking akwunas and by God, I can smell them thousands of miles away. Ten years of phocking experience no be moi -moi or akamu cool

They said pictures speak louder than thousand words. Check out that profile picture again and tell me who seats with low back, doggggy posture like that? May be my German Shepard can make use of the hole not me. Once more, thanks but no thanks.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Rhino5dm: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné:

And I'm definitely the woman for the job! cool

^
Fixed cool.

Don't you faggotts prefer drilling rods in your shithole? stop the pretence and accept your perverted sexual orientation.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Actually, you CAN delete your Facebook profile but they make it hard to locate the webpage that provides the steps to do this.

After putting in the request to delete your account, you will be deactivated for 2 weeks. During the 2 week grace you should resist the temptation to log into the website or Facebook will assume that you are reactivating your account and have changed your mind about deleting your profile. In other words...you are back on Facebook, your deactivation days prior are wasted and you have to redo another deletion process.

After 2 weeks your account is permanently deleted and totally wiped off Facebook servers.

Deleted my account sometime ago. Most freeing, non "sheeple" thing I ever did tongue

ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You can't delete an account on Facebook. It can only be deactivated.

Will someone lose sleep if there's no "delete your Nairaland account" option? What's wrong with simply not logging in anymore?[/size]
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Pygru: 5:00am On Mar 05, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You can't delete an account on Facebook. It can only be deactivated. [/size]
false. facebook account can be deleted
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2013
[size=13pt]Well, that's news to me. Thanks for the correction. Is that a recent change?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by tomakint: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Bros, . . .but not thanks!

I swore to stop phocking akwunas and by God, I can smell them thousands of miles away. Ten years of phocking experience no be moi -moi or akamu cool

They said pictures speak louder than thousand words. Check out that profile picture again and tell me who seats with low back, doggggy posture like that? May be my German Shepard can make use of the hole not me. Once more, thanks but no thanks.
@ the first bolded: the main reason you are "Omo Aja jati jati" and eternally vulgar
@ the second bolded: who is asking? undecided Another sign of your 'Acute Flatulence Disorder' (AFD) I wonder who your father was undecided confirmed omo eran

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigerian President Is 'squeezing The Life Out Of Nigeria' " - UK GUARDIAN / Nigeria,s/africa Cyber War Re-ignited / Jonathan’s Minister Took $250m Bribe, Gov Lamido Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.