Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? (17791 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Ehijess(f): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2013
His phone,his business; my phone, my business. No big deal. I never ready die. Wat u dnt knw will not kill u. My style
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Mcfemad(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2013
If it is a known caller; I will. But if the caller is unknown/unidentified/numbers not stored on her phone; I won't.

There is no privacy marriage; One plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by NaijaRepresent: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2013
alfredo4u: i picked my girl kal last 2days, seriously, heaven was let loose on me. She is now my greatest bh now. I dont tink am save wit ha. B4 she left me, i discova dat ha kal ha kals ve bin divatdd to ha friends numba. Im folowin ha wit brain 50 not brain 6 i used to b4

This post gave me a headache just trying to work out what you were saying through the horrible spelling!!
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Anybody reading the patner's msgs or picking d calls will invite hypertension to his/her self.
Akon sang dis line in Dont matter track, 'women steadily coming after me, men steadily coming after u'.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Suregod(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
well it dpends on d agreement u both have,bt as husband n wife;i do not c anytin wrong in dat
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Danyl(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60: Define 'partner' please! If that is your spouse then why create an artificial barrier? What is 'privacy' inside a marriage? Too many strange words are carved out each and every day by this our adulterous generation!
thanks jare. U r right on point

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Reference:

Well different strokes. 95% of my calls are business related calls. If I call your line and your wife answers how can I possibly take you seriously. Even if she is your business partner.
She is the executive director in our company. And she does it better, because I am more of an artist and a writer and not a business man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Leemak: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
I have done it b4, ooooo omo is heart-breaking reading ur partner's message, @ dt time i was being faithful but now my game has changed to new dimension, im now on runs incase anything happens..........NO MORE TRUST AS FAR AS IM STILL IN DIS UNFAITHFUL WORLD.............
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by jidewin(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
For all the married folks in the house,let's be honest with ourselves.your spouse should be able to have free access to your phone or pda or what what unless there's problem in that union,and or YOU GOT SOMTHING TO HIDE.simple.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by MsTowsyn(f): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its only uncivilised ppl dat wil take eachothers call without permission,does it even make sense?it could be a business call for christ sake!!! And also bear in mind that ure burning up d callers credit,he didn't call to talk to U̶̲̥̅̊‎ ,he called to talk to ur partner! To me ehn,ppl taking others ppls call b it partner or whatever are just nosy! Dis is d 21st century,some tins r soooo 2000 and late. Give ur partner space,don't choke dem up!
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by mogken: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
It Ȋ̝̊̅§ very wrong t̶̲̥̅̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥ do such except instructed
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Desdola(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
It depends on who is calling. Phone call are meant to be personal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by DECOtech(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva: The question we should ask ourselves is: What is right and what is wrong?. There's no rule in the bible or quoran that tells us how we should treat our partner's property. Though the holy books tells us that what belongs to our spouse is also ours. Marriage makes you ONE. But it's not as simple as that as people don't use religion as a standard for their everyday lives. SO, it then varies from individual to individual and from marriage to marriage. Some people don't mind but some people will. It's now left for you to find out whether your spouse minds you picking his/her call. Don't assume.
May you continue to increase in Godly wisdom!
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by DECOtech(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ms Towsyn: Its only uncivilised ppl dat wil take eachothers call without permission,does it even make sense?it could be a business call for christ sake!!! And also bear in mind that ure burning up d callers credit,he didn't call to talk to U̶̲̥̅̊‎ ,he called to talk to ur partner! To me ehn,ppl taking others ppls call b it partner or whatever are just nosy! Dis is d 21st century,some tins r soooo 2000 and late. Give ur partner space,don't choke dem up!
What do you need the extra space for? Its not as if your partner also follows you wherever you go. If you think your partner shld stay away frm your phone, then you must have something to hide. My wife knws all my dealings. Among all my aquaintances, she knws my friends n foes. With this, she knws which calls to answer while I'm not nearby and which ones to leave for me to answer. Marriage makes you one with ur spouse. There's no place for space in oneness.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by MsTowsyn(f): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
So U̶̲̥̅̊‎ seriously think by taking eachothers calls U̶̲̥̅̊‎ 'v achieved oneness? Dir r a million ways to achieve oneness,and I think snooping through or taking ur partners calls isn't one of dem,if d caller wanted to talk to ur partner I think he/she wud call directly.Some things r so easy! This entire issue boils down to trust sha.
DECOtech:
What do you need the extra space for? Its not as if your partner also follows you wherever you go. If you think your partner shld stay away frm your phone, then you must have something to hide. My wife knws all my dealings. Among all my aquaintances, she knws my friends n foes. With this, she knws which calls to answer while I'm not nearby and which ones to leave for me to answer. Marriage makes you one with ur spouse. There's no place for space in oneness.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:11am On Mar 06, 2013
I've don't it occasionally, but in general it's a matter of the trust and understanding between the two people. There really should be nothing to hide, but everyone is entitled to privacy.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by nzubeokafor: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2013
Hey ifi I just wana talk to you over here just email me nzubeokafor33@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 02, 2015
its only those with dirty secrete with me afraid of letting their spouse pick their calls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pastor's Wife. / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.