Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? (786 Views)

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Since I joined this interactive forum, I noticed some disappointments; our men habor so much misconceptions about us especially when it relates to dating. One annoying example is that we (naija women) are only after their money. Is it the kind of men that are on nairaland that think this way or some local ladies on nairaland that are to blame for representing us so terribly?

Imagine a female on nairaland calling herself razz, bad girl and the likes. I was reading a thread today and to my dismay, one girl was telling a guy if he wants her to "shove it in his arr.se". Do you have a pe.enis to insert in his arr.se? I know that some men don't have any regard for women. Though you're seemingly annonymous on nairaland, please represent yourself well. Sometimes, you can defend yourself if a man tries to belittle you but think twice about the words you use. You are not a man, not harsh or rigid. Let's be feminine at all times.

Can we have classy women in this corner? Lets use this medium to let our men know what ideas/misconceptions that need to be changed.
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by clip: 3:44am On Mar 05, 2013
O ya, ladies in the house
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Mynd44: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Define "Classy Ladies"
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Omexonomy: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2013
TRUTH BE TOLD, THOUGH IT IS BITTER.
If you dont have milions in ur account forget nigerian women they love money die and they can do anything to get a rich man. One even told me that i have to give her 200k to bribe her mother and siblings b4 we can start a relationship. I gave her thirty thousand and promise to pay as we go she refuse.
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by luvmijeje(f): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2013
On NL,I have their file.Brb
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2013
Omexonomy: TRUTH BE TOLD, THOUGH IT IS BITTER.
If you dont have milions in ur account forget nigerian women they love money die and they can do anything to get a rich man. One even told me that i have to give her 200k to bribe her mother and siblings b4 we can start a relationship. I gave her thirty thousand and promise to pay as we go she refuse.
U re very s*tupid 4 allowing such..
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by 190: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2013
luvmijeje: On NL,I have their file.Brb

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by 190: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2013

You gave her 30K just to start a relationship

You are what

You are a [size=28pt]BIG FOOL[/size] angry angry
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by egberipops(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2013
FRONTIER PAGES OH LETS SETTLING THIS MATTER TODAYS UMBOK ETE......EE
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Naija girls like money die so that i'snt a misconception
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2013
You are as daft as she is. 200k for a relationship? Abeg where do you stay? Ode.
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Maga!
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by biolabee(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2013
Laffing at Pay As We go

cheesy cheesy

Are we not harsh on the guy
His post further butresses the point that naija ladies open eye for $$$$$$$
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2013
190:
You are a [size=28pt]BIG FOOL[/size] angry angry[/color]

gracias
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by causewahala: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2013

Na who implant this kind mentality for your head? Funny enough, you're not alone! lipsrsealed I once over heard a guy begging a babe on the phone to flash him once in a while so he can confirm she cares about him. . . true life story y'all!

@ OP, you can't really control what individuals type on the net na! Btw, all those babes wey u dey talk about are saints. . . . . . YES!

You wanno see something scary?. . . . Look for this user id: Jelitah, go through her post then come back and tell me what u think! grin
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2013
o.p you cant change the way people think. if you cry today till tomorrow it wont stop what they think.

the truth is some of this guys have burrriful galfrnds and they dont reali mean the shït they say.
odas are losser who cant get the gals they want

sometyms when you meet some nairalanders you will be shocked,
they are opp of what they rep here!
its their brain work not reali their personality..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Let It Go / Love / Entrepreneurial or Career Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.