Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Entrepreneurial or Career Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entrepreneurial or Career Woman (787 Views)

Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? / Career Woman Or House Wife: Which Is Better? / Marriage: Housewife Vs Career Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurial or Career Woman by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2013
The ideology passed by the female right movement and the increasing education of the girl child have changed the way our women view marriage. Subjects like gender equality and the place of a women in the home raises serious commotion in forums.

I for one as web 2.0 African, I support gender equality, the fact that women should be allowed to contribute actively in the society via their careers and marriage should be seen as a partnership instead of a Master and Slave relationship that is currently popular.

This brings me to my question.

CAREER Or An ENTREPRENEURIAL Wife Which Do You Prefer Or Want To become & Why

A career woman is a woman who attends college, takes the required professional exams, bag every possible masters and Phd with the dream to work in the best companies, climbing from one position to another, which might require transfers from one location to another, working odd hours. the catch is that at the end of the day she will become a voice in her profession.

An Entrepreneurial woman is a woman who goes to school, take all the professional exams, bag every possible masters and Phd with the dream of starting her own company, where she create jobs, decide her working hours, and delegate tasks and responsibility to enable her have time for her family as she builds a very strong company.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER MEN. WOMEN WHICH DO YOU PREFER TO BECOME
Re: Entrepreneurial or Career Woman by zentarr(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
HoUse wifee undecided
Re: Entrepreneurial or Career Woman by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2013
zentarr: HoUse wifee undecided

Where you see housewife for the list. angry

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurial or Career Woman by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2013
As person I prefer Entrepreneurial women to career women.
This maybe because my mom is an entrepreneurial woman at the same time a loving mother and a supportive wife. As they say most men marry women that reminds them of their mother.

Or the fact that I think they are the best of both worlds, they are smart, intelligent, resourceful, goal and result oriented, very independent and the can still have time for the home, given that they are their own boss, they therefore own their time. If such a woman truly loves you be sure it's not for your money but because she truly loves you as a person.

Or the fact that me as person I prefer to create jobs than to have one. The idea that someone own my time pisses me off big time, turned down quite a number of job offer to build by own Company. This therefore makes entrepreneurship a very sexy attribute I see in a woman, as the saying goes, like minds attract.

This is solely my preference and my opinion. Share yours.

In summary I distaste the Master / Slave relationship format (not be be mistaken wit provider/housewife) that our fathers practised, I think it's barbaric, and I for one wouldn't wish my sister to be involved in that form of a relationship. Men who thrive in this kind of relationship to me have low self esteem, and are selfish.

Moreover women who go ahead and abuse this new found freedom, seeing their men as head on equals instead of as partners with one as the captain of the ship and the other as vice captain, chooses to take career first instead of family, sees every man as the enemy and pounces on every available opportunity to insult men in general or her man in particular,,
maybe due to her negative past relationships or one who Loves to engage in power tussle with her man instead working together as one. Is doing so at her own peril.

Gender equality has come to stay, but my plea to women as they experience this new found freedom that is gradually unfolding to them. should learn, from the failures of their female counterpart in the western world, and never for anything forget that their first responsibility is that of a mother and wife. Their basic responsibility of grooming our future generation should never be neglected in expenses of their career.

Disclaimer: Solely my opinion and not a true representation of the entire male population and I am open to correction. This is in no way targeted to a group of people.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurial or Career Woman by chikeorji123(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2013
Enterprenuer woman goes home with me b/c the challenges they encounter while climbing the ladder help them a lot once they found a man,most of them manage their relationship codely than working class ladies.Time is also at their disposal catering for their families than co-operate ladies..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hiding Money From Your Husband, Pls I Need Your Advice / Chinese Man Pays For £16,000 Car With Ten Boxes Of Small Bills / Can A Relationship Work Witout Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.