Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes (10513 Views)

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / FG Approves Construction Of A City In Abuja As Venue For Nigeria @100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

That is a different matter..

I'm sure a committee is looking into that as we speak. As soon as they submit their report and another committee verifies it, we will take action.

The V.C will definitely have to answer for that.

For now, lets get the students back to school first.

How is it a different matter because it's not your brother that was killed, you are very heartless for saying that it's not even funny we are talking about human being here not a goat all you can say is that.

this man pls don't comment on any thing I write if you can't back it up with reasonable answer you don't sound intelligent enough to answer important questions.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2013
gerald09: I don't get dis I tot Nassarawa has a state governor?, y is jonna approving money for a state uni ? Is that not the governor's job? Drilling boreholes is dat a short term plan? Why d Nigeria leaders hate the youths? All dey wanted was water n rather than give dem water dey sent d military to wipe dem.
The involvement of the military is d beginning of destruction, innocent death and genocide.
I bet PDP hav eventually takin over Nassarawa state since d governor is among non PDP governor dat acts like dat.
Guy,GEJ is ready to even wash your panties just to contest and win 2015 election.He is even planning to visit the north that he has negleted since 2009,just for the sake of winning 2015.Abi u no know as he dey go?..To GEJ,he is the wisest man in Nigeria.But,to me he is one of the dullest.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2013
slim fit :

How is it a different matter because it's not your brother that was killed, you are very heartless for saying that it's not even funny we are talking about human being here not a goat all you can say is that.

this man pls don't comment on any thing I write if you can't back it up with reasonable answer you don't sound intelligent enough to answer important questions.

If there is a riot of that sort and my brother is foolish enough to be in front.. THEN PLEASE HE DESERVES WHAT HE GETS..

So Students are dead. If the President apologises for their deaths on T.V, will it bring them back to life?! NO!

Students are sitting at home. Their school closed. The primary cause of the uprising was water. The Water issue is being sorted. The idea is to get the students back into class. The issues that transpired around the shooting of those students by soldiers is secondary and would be taken care of in due time.

You sound like a sentimental iidiot. I gues if Jonathan had apologised for the deaths of the Students, then it will make everything alright abi?!

Abeg look bush jor.. See your useless arrogance. 20million for a water project for an entire University sounded like a big deal to you.. That should have shown me your I.Q capacity.

here I was thinking I was replying a sensible human not knowing I was chatting with a dolt.

3 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by kufreabasi(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Not until lives were loss before they could do that. God helping us
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nacl: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2013
IN NIGERIA, LIVES MUST BE LOST IN ORDER TO GET BASIC NEEDS sad sad sad
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by taharqa: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Laptop Dog 23, do they recruit y'all based on intelligence deficiency? Good lord!
... I know you have to make a living but not every shot is a personal affront on your principal, perhaps if you had advanced comprehension, you'd realise i was questioning the system and not necessarily the personality?
But now that you mentioned it though, your president is CLUELESS! grin Deal with it you fu'ckheaded lackey! A president has no business attending to such issues. God, you are dumb sha! Don't get me started this morning. Dunderhead!
FOOOL, respond to my main concern or SHUT da fvnk up: how come yr precious CPC that is going to save Nigeria (according to u guys) hv so far FAILED WOEFULLY to handle d ONLY State and University it controls in Nigeria?? Very simple and direct question, me tinks..

4 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nagoma(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2013
enigmagu1: 2015 sir...we ar waitin to vote for u...

So some students have to be killed before the surviving students get water? PDP!
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2013
talktimi: see olodo, did you forget your brains in your mother's womb ? Instead of questioning the state governor or the vc for the deployment of soldiers its the president you're blaming. Sorry for you

Look at you calling someone else olodo who is the commander in chief? The state governors don't have and right to order a military man apart from the president.

If it happens it's because the defence headquarters didn't train the soldiers well they all don't know their job description very well. Starting from the president to ordinary private in the military that includes the generals.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by danny301: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2013
back2sender: The CV should be sacked,he has no business managing a school.

Which one is the CV?

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by yuzedo: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2013
taharqa: FOOOL, respond to my main concern or SHUT da fvnk up: how come yr precious CPC that is going to save Nigeria (according to u guys) hv so far FAILED WOEFULLY to handle d ONLY State and University it controls in Nigeria?? Very simple and direct question, me tinks..
My precious CPC? Lol! grin Get well soon Jose.... wink
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by blackbeau1(f): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2013
Lesson to all students and protesters.if u die in the process of protesting,life goes on.be careful

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

So some students have to be killed before the surviving students get water? PDP!

Umaru Tanko Al-MakuraFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura
Governor of Nasarawa State
Incumbent
Assumed office
29 May 2011
Preceded by Aliyu Doma
Personal details
Political party: Congress for Progressive Change (CPC)
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura (b. c. 1952) is a Nigerian businessman who was elected Governor of Nasarawa State, Nigeria on 26 April 2011, running on the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) ticket.

CPC killed students in its state for asking for simple water.. PDP came in and gave the Students Water..

GOD BLESS PDP

#FRESHAIR 2015.....

#FreshAirNoGetEnemy...

9 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nagoma(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2013
karl max: Good one mr president

So you think the president should pay for borehole whenever soldiers kill students? The LGA chairman should have done the borehole. Borehole costs N600k , good percentage of Nigerians have it in their homes as there is no government in the country . When we have a government then we can have a comprehensive water supply system.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2013
taharqa: Are you dis SILLLY all d time? You mean d President sent soldiers to queur Student protests in Keffi, Nasarawa State from Aso Rock, in d heart of Abuja. Again, are u usuali dis silly??
Thank you sir for the question..Am not silly sir.GEJ thought them how to disperse protesters with the use of arms via the use of Soldiers...He did that to subsidy protesters in Lagos,so Nasarawa is no big deal..
Nb..Sir,you are a SILLY GEJ ASS LICKER..Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2013
PapaBrowne: To think that this is the only university managed by a (Buhari) CPC controlled state.

Where is El Rufai, Buhari and the rest of the CPC goons??

It is time to start asking what the only CPC controlled state has achieved in the last 2 years?

For CPC, Education is truly Haram!!

Congrats to the (GEJ) FG for the quick and timely response!!

My brother i am waiting for pro-APC clowns to come and defend the incompetent leadership in Nassarawa state. sai CPC! i laff in gwari

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Ikbobby(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2013
Good one Mr President smiley
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

You are a fuc.ktard. its a CPC state and not PDP, you bloody illiterate punk.

6 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by DobleO7: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2013
I think Government at all levels should be more proactive in tackling issues before it gets disastrous, rather than serving medicine after death. These problem was there long before now and the school authorities didn't deem it fit to find a solution until lose of lives and other damages have been done.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by gramci: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2013
dridowu: What is the Governor doing that he cannot approve construction of borehole ?

Up CPC cheesy

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

If there is a riot of that sort and my brother is foolish enough to be in front.. THEN PLEASE HE DESERVES WHAT HE GETS..

So Students are dead. If the President apologises for their deaths on T.V, will it bring them back to life?! NO!

Students are sitting at home. Their school closed. The primary cause of the uprising was water. The Water issue is being sorted. The idea is to get the students back into class. The issues that transpired around the shooting of those students by soldiers is secondary and would be taken care of in due time.

You sound like a sentimental iidiot. I gues if Jonathan had apologised for the deaths of the Students, then it will make everything alright abi?!

Abeg look bush jor.. See your useless arrogance. 20million for a water project for an entire University sounded like a big deal to you.. That should have shown me your I.Q capacity.

here I was thinking I was replying a sensible human not knowing I was chatting with a dolt.

Well it's because of people like you things are upside down in Nigeria. You see with normal people when things like this happens, they make sure it doesn't happen again.

The president should makes sure the officers are court marshalled. Where in the world Have you heard that military are sent to disperse students apart from places that are under state of emergency? You are not intelligent enough to answer me man go to sleep. I want apologies to the parent, compensation and trial of the soldiers shekana.

The soldiers are supposed to protect the students not kill them. It's like you don't know the duties of the soldiers if you do you wouldn't be talking gibberish like that. It's like the money you are been paid is blocking you thinking ability.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Ikbobby(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Nacl: IN NIGERIA, LIVES MUST BE LOST IN ORDER TO GET BASIC NEEDS sad sad sad
sadly true
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nagoma(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2013
slimghost:

You are a fuc.ktard. its a CPC state and not PDP, you bloody illiterate punk.

So what is your illiterate president doing building a borehole there? Is it on his budget?As the commander in chief, Is he not suppose to explain why his soldiers killed students? Does digging a borehole solve cases of state sponsored murder? The few brain cells you have need new batteries - robot.

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Deco007: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Why! Why!! Why always do the right thing at the wrong time person after people chidren don die like fly.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by taharqa: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2013
PapaBrowne: To think that this is the only university managed by a (Buhari) CPC controlled state.

Where is El Rufai, Buhari and the rest of the CPC goons??

It is time to start asking what the only CPC controlled state has achieved in the last 2 years?

For CPC, Education is truly Haram!!

Congrats to the (GEJ) FG for the quick and timely response!!
EXACTLY!! This is d whole point of dis thread. This is d ONLY fvnking University that CPC controls in d entire country. 1 out of more than 120. One wud expect even d most incompetent organisatn to at least tk care of dis ONE responsibility of diers beta than odas who handles say 20, rather than d 1 Univ been amongst d worst of d whole lot. And what is so annoying (i dont ordinarily rili care nor do I often comment on Partisan politics here) is dat d same people who hv taking it upon themselves, almost as a CURSE, to Insult d President and tell d rest of us hw much he has 'failed' to clear d MESS in Nigeria in 2yrs, are d very clowns TRYING not to see d great contradictn in dier CPC (who they tell us is ONLY solution to all our problems) UTTER and COMPLETE FAILURE in handling d ONLY University and STATE they control in Nigeria. If you are failing WOEFULLY in d little you are present doing, how wud you convince any sane person dat u wud go any diff when given d whole?? And how d helll do u hv d audacity (such audacity that these chaps evoke most times) to accuse anoda person that is doing his best to clear d MESS in a much more complex and challenging environment of failure, when what he has done dwarfs what eva you hv done in d little you are presently handling. THIS IS THE CRUX OF THIS THREAD.... Gosh! I so HATE HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by banki(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2013
good move mr president, but as a concerned citizen and a former resident of keffi nassarawa state , i want an investigation to be done, real investigation its not rocket scince to find out wether the bullets that killed the students are army or police bullets, its not rocket science to do an autopsy.

I also want the efcc to step up action against the two former governors of the state abdulahi adamu and akwe doma, who together made the already poor state a poorer state by excessive borrowing without anything to show for it and now the new government of al makura has to pay those debts back while still battling with a huge wage bill for a poor state like nassarawa.

This cases have lingered to long in the courts and i just want adamu and labaran maku who were governor and deputy governor of the state to just return at east 20 billion naira back to the state cuffers that would help the state to move forward, i also want akwe doma who reminds me a lot of lucky igbinedion to do the same, since they are to big to go to jail they should return at least fifty percent of thier loot.

Nassarawa state university can not be ignored in the scheme of things in nigeria now, since univerisity of abuja is a no go area, jos is a shadow of itself the crises in abu and the general unstableness of the north has made keffi the beautiful peacful bride in the center of all this universities and very accessible, its a big shame that in 2013 we have a ministry of water resources but almost every corner of the country cannot boast of potable water

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by banki(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2013
good move mr president, but as a concerned citizen and a former resident of keffi nassarawa state , i want an investigation to be done, real investigation its not rocket scince to find out wether the bullets that killed the students are army or police bullets, its not rocket science to do an autopsy.

I also want the efcc to step up action against the two former governors of the state abdulahi adamu and akwe doma, who together made the already poor state a poorer state by excessive borrowing without anything to show for it and now the new government of al makura has to pay those debts back while still battling with a huge wage bill for a poor state like nassarawa.

This cases have lingered to long in the courts and i just want adamu and labaran maku who were governor and deputy governor of the state to just return at east 20 billion naira back to the state cuffers that would help the state to move forward, i also want akwe doma who reminds me a lot of lucky igbinedion to do the same, since they are to big to go to jail they should return at least fifty percent of thier loot.

Nassarawa state university can not be ignored in the scheme of things in nigeria now, since univerisity of abuja is a no go area, jos is a shadow of itself the crises in abu and the general unstableness of the north has made keffi the beautiful peacful bride in the center of all this universities and very accessible, its a big shame that in 2013 we have a ministry of water resources but almost every corner of the country cannot boast of potable water

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Donovan: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Good one there.

It's just painful that some students have to be sacrificed before government came to their aids.

What hope have the parents of the deceased students? I hope other students have learnt their lessons from this.

I hope the money would be used for the purpose it is meant & not go down the pipe like many others.

It's saddening still that the school's management is not accepting the fact that,lives wouldn't have been lost if it has provided conducive learning environment for its students.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2013
talktimi: see olodo, did you forget your brains in your mother's womb ? Instead of questioning the state governor or the vc for the deployment of soldiers its the president you're blaming. Sorry for you
Nope,not at all..Your mother actually forgot her womb in that empty can on your head u call a skull..Pls. Plead with ur mother to do all she can to help u retrieve ur brain from the stream she dumped it in ur village..Common boy..i think u can do it.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

By their words you shall know them.. That guy is a unique breed of humanoids known as Homo person.
By their username,you shall know them.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

So what is your illiterate president doing building a borehole there? Is it on his budget?As the commander in chief, Is he not suppose to explain why his soldiers killed students? Does digging a borehole solve cases of state sponsored murder? The few brain cells you have need new batteries - robot.

MUMU. Just accept you are braindead and move on! leave PDP out of this and direct all the questions to your gworo chewing Party (CPC) because they failed to provide the institution with portable water. Is that so difficult to understand? dunce

3 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by karlmax2: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

So you think the president should pay for borehole whenever soldiers kill students? The LGA chairman should have done the borehole. Borehole costs N600k , good percentage of Nigerians have it in their homes as there is no government in the country . When we have a government then we can have a comprehensive water supply system.
since buhari and his party CPC could not provide potable water for students in the only university they control I wonder how that state would be.why won't I commend the FG for providing what buhari and his cpc could not do.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Rayprofessor: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2013
Dat is a welcom development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Ministerial List By State / President Buhari Held Bilateral Meeting With World Leaders At AU Summit / El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.