Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes (10386 Views)

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / FG Approves Construction Of A City In Abuja As Venue For Nigeria @100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
slim fit :

Well it's because of people like you things are upside down in Nigeria. You see with normal people when things like this happens, they make sure it doesn't happen again.

The president should makes sure the officers are court marshalled. Where in the world Have you heard that military are sent to disperse students apart from places that are under state of emergency? You are not intelligent enough to answer me man go to sleep. I want apologies to the parent, compensation and trial of the soldiers shekana.

The soldiers are supposed to protect the students not kill them. It's like you don't know the duties of the soldiers if you do you wouldn't be talking gibberish like that. It's like the money you are been paid is blocking you thinking ability.

[b]The President does not need to talk to the army before a military court marshall will be done.

Secondly, if one is done, you & I will never know because military court marshalls are not open to the general public.

Thirdly. THIS IS AFRICA.. The Military is used in a whole lot more than just war. What do you think the JTF is all about?! Also if you were to be honest with yourelf, you will also realize that even if it were the Police that came, the difference would only have been the colour of their uniforms. The same Ak-47s used by the Army would also be the same used by the police. The Nigerian Police is poorly equipped for crowd control/dispersal.

The Soldiers were called in to protect the school from being vandalized.. Chances are, the students must have done something that led to live rounds being fired directly at them.

What you want is irrelevant! Nobody knows you. If you too vex, enter street with placard and lets see how long you last before the Nigeria Boys scout uses catapult to kill you.

If the parents of the dead students want compensation, they should take the University, the Nigerian Army and the State government to court.. [/b]
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2013
A lot of educated illiterate have infiltrated Nairaland now. There is surely no true Nigerians anymore money is the law of the land.

Every body have been bought and paid for, to fight for the wrong things. We don't have patriotic Nigerians anymore, people argue with you as if they are from Ghana I just don't get it.

I do understand if they are born to settle for less and substandard government but caring for one another and trying to strengthen this democracy by all means necessary shouldn't be a problem at this stage.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by karlmax2: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
akthedream: Thank you sir for the question..Am not silly sir.GEJ thought them how to disperse protesters with the use of arms via the use of Soldiers...He did that to subsidy protesters in Lagos,so Nasarawa is no big deal..
Nb..Sir,you are a SILLY GEJ ASS LICKER..Thanks sir.
u mean the same way fashola used police to shot innocent citizen during the toll gate protest
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]The President does not need to talk to the army before a military court marshall will be done.

Secondly, if one is done, you & I will never know because military court marshalls are not open to the general public.

Thirdly. THIS IS AFRICA.. The Military is used in a whole lot more than just war. What do you think the JTF is all about?! Also if you were to be honest with yourelf, you will also realize that even if it were the Police that came, the difference would only have been the colour of their uniforms. The same Ak-47s used by the Army would also be the same used by the police. The Nigerian Police is poorly equipped for crowd control/dispersal.

The Soldiers were called in to protect the school from being vandalized.. Chances are, the students must have done something that led to live rounds being fired directly at them.

What you want is irrelevant! Nobody knows you. If you too vex, enter street with placard and lets see how long you last before the Nigeria Boys scout uses catapult to kill you.

If the parents of the dead students want compensation, they should take the University, the Nigerian Army and the State government to court.. [/b]

You still don't get it you are making it worse. The president is accountable for this offence if he cannot put this soldiers on trial. Just like obasanjo is for odi. Sorry but it is still because of your kind of thinking that Nigeria is the way it is no offence.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nijanigga: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Lots of jonathan's quisilings. Just 20 million naira for 2 or 4 lives? We are never proactive.Lifes in Nigeria is worthless,just as the degrees.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2013
slim fit :

You still don't get it you are making it worse. The president is accountable for this offence if he cannot put this soldiers on trial. Just like obasanjo is for odi. Sorry but it is still because of your kind of thinking that Nigeria is the way it is no offence.

Odi was a federal matter.. The soldiers were ordered into Odi by the President.

This was a state matter. The time line between the uprising and the eventual killing of those students shows that it wasnt even sanctioned by the state government, prolly just the V.C.

Atleast I am thinking.. You talk like you have no brain.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

The Nigerian Police is poorly equipped after about 14 years of PDP's rule?..You are indeed a dolt still supporting that same PDP.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Orikinla(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2013
karl max: Good one mr president

[size=18pt]SO UNTIL
STUDENTS ARE MURDERED FOR ASKING FOR WATER, THEIR SCHOOL CANNOT GET WATER?

SO UNTIL
THE DILAPIDATED NIGERIAN POLICE COLLEGE IS SHOWN ON PUBLIC TV, IT WILL NOT BE RENOVATED AND UPGRADED?

SO UNTIL
OIL PIPELINES ARE SHOWN PASSING THROUGH BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS AND CLASSROOMS IN THE NIGER DELTA, NOTHING WOULD BE DONE TO RELOCATE THE RESIDENTS TO SAFE LOCATIONS?

SO UNTIL
MORE NYSC MEMBERS ARE MURDERED IN THE ILLEGAL SHARIA STATES OF THE BOKO HARAM REGION, THEY WILL STILL NOT STOP POSTING THEM TO BE WASTED AS GAMBIT BY GOVT JOBBERS AND NYSC BILLIONAIRE CONTRACTORS?

SO UNTIL
WE SHOW INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN ATTENDING SCHOOLS UNDER TREES AND IN CLASSROOMS WITHOUT SEATS, THE PRESIDENT WILL STILL BE GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR AND LAUGHING LIKE A JACKASS TO THE APPLAUSE OF IDI-OTS WHOSE IGNORANCE OF GOOD GOVERNANCE SHOWS THEY ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM MONKEYS IN THE JUNGLE. [/size]

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2013
akthedream: The Nigerian Police is poorly equipped after about 14 years of PDP's rule?..You are indeed a dolt still supporting that same PDP.

Abeg drex..

You no get talk.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2013
karl max: u mean the same way fashola used police to shot innocent citizen during the toll gate protest
During the subsidy protest,there was casuality..Was there casuality during the tollgate protest?..Rate ur IQ after answering that simple question.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Odi was a federal matter.. The soldiers were ordered into Odi by the President.

This was a state matter. The time line between the uprising and the eventual killing of those students shows that it wasnt even sanctioned by the state government, prolly just the V.C.

Atleast I am thinking.. You talk like you have no brain.

Well the international court wouldn't want to know that. Let me remind you again commander in chief of the armed forces so he is. You don't know the job of a leader that's why again you are making things worse no offence.

You sound like the clueless president, a V.C actually sent a military man to attack students and the president don't consider this as a security bridge. So the V.C can plan a coup too basically that what you are saying. Do you know the meaning of commander in chief of the armed forces ? You don't sound intelligent why they employ people like you to defend them I don't know.

So our military are just wasting money on training going all over the world and still don't know what there duties are in a democratic settings.

And people like you who don't know there right get bullied God help us.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nagoma(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2013
slimghost:
X. X
MUMU. Just accept you are braindead and move on! leave PDP out of this and direct all the questions to your gworo chewing Party (CPC) because they failed to provide the institution with portable water. Is that so difficult to understand? dunce

I wonder what the ogogoro drinking party did for 12 years in nasarawa , Adamu 8 years and Doma 4 years. You haven't answered the question about government sponsored killing of students. Soldiers are only commanded by the president so GEJ must have ordered the killing of those students.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Abeg drex..

You no get talk.
Reply na..you are as clueless as ur boss GEJ...Ode jati jati.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by OperaMini1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
And after everything, those students are dead, and nobody had accepted responsibility, nobody had been punished. What a way to go as a nation.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by TUMIC(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Some of you in this forum reason from your anus.
Must people die first before the government do their civil duty, or responsibility?
And the useless VC is even thanking the equally senseless GEJ for doing his normal duty to the students of this great Federal Republic.
Why should lives be lost first before they respond

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by karlmax2: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
akthedream: During the subsidy protest,there was casuality..Was there casuality during the tollgate protest?..Rate ur IQ after answering that simple question.
see ur reasoning so because there was no casuality then that makes it right didn't knw I was wasting my time with a low brained hypocrite.abeg dress with ur high rate IQ dunce
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by karlmax2: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
TUMIC: Some of you in this forum reason from your anus.
Must people die first before the government do their civil duty, or responsibility?
And the useless VC is even thanking the equally senseless GEJ for doing his normal duty to the students of this great Federal Republic.
if the CPC/APC govenment in that state had done his job the student won't be out protesting for a basic thing as water.don't forget that the aticule said though the school was a STATE owned school not a federal university.even as students die the CPC governor still didn't provide water until the FG did is that not a shame on. The part of the so called progressive.

4 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by tempest69: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Scarpon: LIKE IF U WILL VOTE FOR GEJ 2015 QUOTE IF U WILL NOT
ONLY FOOLS WILL VOTE A PRESIDENT BECOS OF COMMON BOREHOLES.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
karl max: if the CPC/APC govenment in that state had done his job the student won't be out protesting for a basic thing as water.don't forget that the aticule said though the school was a STATE owned school not a federal university.even as students die the CPC governor still didn't provide water until the FG did is that not a shame on. The part of the so called progressive.

If I was you I wouldn't bring politics into this matter because it will still fall back to pdp so if I were you I wouldn't go there. If we have minister of education not commissioner oh minister of education who should have been inspecting all this universities and not doing her job yet get paid then the president automatically is not fit to rule if he is not monitoring his staffs.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
karl max: if the CPC/APC govenment in that state had done his job the student won't be out protesting for a basic thing as water.don't forget that the aticule said though the school was a STATE owned school not a federal university.even as students die the CPC governor still didn't provide water until the FG did is that not a shame on. The part of the so called progressive.

Why are you replying those foo.ls? bloody hypocrites they are! CPC/APC government in Nassarawa should be held responsible, but the fucktards are here shouting PDP and GEJ.

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by tempest69: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
UNA TWO GET TOO MUCH SENSE1 NO MIND THOSE "SCAPE GOATS" BUT GUYS, WAT DO U EXPECT WEN U AV A BLOODY ZOOLOGIST AS A PRESIDENT AND U AV A DEAF USING HEARING AID AS A GOVERNOR, (DISASTER) AND TO CROWN IT ALL GREEDY AND SENSELESS NIGERIANS WHO CAN EASILY SELL THEIR BIRTH RITES 4 PEANUTS....... WAHALA.....
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oh crap I've been wasting my time chatting with people that have been paid to think like a retard angry . Bye
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
No retard not slowpoke don't correct me
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by karlmax2: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
slimghost:

Why are you replying those foo.ls? bloody hypocrites they are! CPC/APC government in Nassarawa should be held responsible, but the fucktards are here shouting PDP and GEJ.
I have left them to wallow in they ignorance and hypocracy

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimfit1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
R.E.T.A.R.D not slowpoke
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by tempest69: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
TO MR P1 ND OTHER POLITICAL BASTARDS, UR CHILDREN WILL BE KILLED IN ABROAD, U WILL TASTE FOR WATER IN HELL!, U WILL ALL DIE OFF CARDIAC ARREST because NO HOSPITAL CAN TREAT U HERE IN NAIJA, U FAMILY MEMBERS WILL PUSH UR PRIVATE JET B4 E START ALL THIS (IJN)
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by ilenaira: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
yuzedo: Wait, really?? grin

This is unadulterated FUCKERY! undecided

We are so used to misgovernance that a common borehole is commissioned/approved by THE PRESIDENT and people are commending him. WTF guys?! Water that is every student's right, even those that haven't paid school fees. IT IS NOT A PRIVILEGE!

Imagine Obama commissioning borehole in Howard or CUNY and it makes news, i mean, even a Mayor middling civil servant wouldn't flippin' do that! Chai... Nigeria, ndo!

Nigeria!, the land of the absurd. embarassed
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by gulfer: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
'NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes' This GEJ no dey shame, wetin we no go hear?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by babanaba: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
It's a shame that the government will still be so proud to come on papers or Tv to tell the world that they have approved borehole projects,Where they should be talking about pipe borne water.It's also a shame that they should get commendations from Nigerians.It shows Nigerians don't know their rights.

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by arcis: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ola0711: This is a shame to APC/CPC..the only state CPC is controlling is nothing to write home about...GEJ TILL 2019

Keep dreaming!!!
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by bong4(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
I shake my head for Nigeria. The President has to approve the construction of boreholes for a whole university. So the university was to be built without boreholes in the first place. After then the President will approve the construction of such and this is making news. Shame, shame, shame to the education sector, shame to mediocrity.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by bong4(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
TUMIC: Some of you in this forum reason from your anus.

My brother, it is even water that we are talking about oh!! I wonder what they gave the school in the first place.. I laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares / Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.