Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad (54246 Views)

Post Pictures/ Profile Of Notable Nigerians Who Attended Your University. / Helpful Tips For Newly Admitted Students / Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by fattbabakay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
EduRegard:
[size=14pt]Nice thread on here. Meanwhile, Here is a Compiled Complete Guide For Nigerians To Study Abroad For Free.[/size]
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by swillonch(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello friends!
I just got a job, and my aim of this job is to make savings so as to further my studies. My target for the job is 2years maximum and it's like 80k/month.
My dream course to study(Master) is either embedded system or Communication system Engineering.
Please, I need someone to tell me country,school and total cost in-line with my targeted savings? Thanks...
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by g8662: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2016
donna25:
Do they give full scholarship for medicine?

yes they.. visit the link in the post or my signature to find out more...
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by emmaroland: 1:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Please i need a candid advice. I hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with a first class in Nigeria but have always love to study aeronautics engineering. I settled for mechanical engineering bachelors because aerospace isn't widely offered in Nigeria. My question is should i pursue my advanced degree in aeronautics engineering or Mechanical engineering in the US? Is there a good job prospects for aeronautics in Nigeria and US if someone decided to stay back in US as i heard most aerospace job in US are for citizens? Sarcasm is also welcome.....
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by favourbona: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Please i need an information on (medical related courses offered in USA but not offered in Nigeria univerties.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by chaiks: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chiomaxoxo:

Hi Chaiks, it is not easy to receive a scholarship. in the UK, the best they will do for you is offer you a discount; maybe 3,000 - 4,000 pounds off, i do not know about Universities in Denmark. and Australian Unis rarely offer. I am an education consultant so we have a lot of unis we work with.
It is not easy to get a scholarship, not these days.
Thanks for your response. Please wat do you v to say about scholarship chances for my course in Asian countries. At least, one can use that chance learn one Asian Language.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Randeylee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
tips on how to apply and study abroad , holla at me let me put you through. have your passport and relevevant documents have a bleesed day peeps.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Randeylee(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
emmaroland:
Please i need a candid advice. I hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with a first class in Nigeria but have always love to study aeronautics engineering. I settled for mechanical engineering bachelors because aerospace isn't widely offered in Nigeria. My question is should i pursue my advanced degree in aeronautics engineering or Mechanical engineering in the US? Is there a good job prospects for aeronautics in Nigeria and US if someone decided to stay back in US as i heard most aerospace job in US are for citizens? Sarcasm is also welcome.....

your result is good, you can go ahead and study ,there is a wonderful prospect for aeornautics and aerodynamics in Nigeria now and besides there is nothing like jobs are for citizens , as long as you work hard you would get a job, for information about travelling out to further let me know. cheers
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Randeylee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
chaiks:
Thanks for your response. Please wat do you v to say about scholarship chances for my course in Asian countries. At least, one can use that chance learn one Asian Language.
as it stands now there is no full scholarship for asian countries except for some that would do part, as their tution fees are generally affordable!
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Narthy201(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Easiest Ways to Succeed in Standardized Tests such as Gre, Toefl, Ielts...

For the first part of this article, we hope to focus more on one of the popular standardised tests for post graduate schools.
Students who plan to go to graduate school need to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). A student’s GRE results are taken into account during the graduate school application process. Not surprisingly, many students wonder: What is the best way to prepare for the GRE? Students want to know the best way to study for the GRE so they can prepare for this exam. We have outlined below some of the best ways to succeed in GRE.

Improving Weak Subject Areas
Once students take a practice exam, they have the information they need to start studying. Some students may discover that they need to sharpen their geometry skills, as well as review the definitions of various vocabulary words. Other students may realize they need to brush up on their essay-writing skills. Our professional instructors at RIET Consort can help students improve on any section of the GRE. We provide students with strategies for approaching any math problem in the quantitative section. In addition, we show students how to look for key elements in a written passage that will assist them in choosing the correct answer option for verbal reasoning questions. Understandably, students who are looking for the best way to prepare for the GRE want to learn techniques that can simplify the most challenging questions on the exam. Because our instructors have achieved success on the GRE they are able to pass along practical tips to students who are preparing for this test.

Create an Effective Approach for Vocabulary Practice
Students who are searching for the best way to study for the GRE may find it useful to look at a list of words that may appear on the exam (PDF). They can fish out the unfamiliar words and create flashcards by putting a vocabulary word on one side of a card and its definition on the other. Flashcards are valuable study resources that students can utilize whenever they have a free moment during the day. Our tutors at RIET Consort can guide students in creating mnemonics or cues to help them recall the definition of a word. Even if a student only encounters a few of these words on the GRE, they still benefit by expanding their overall vocabulary.

Read Editorials in Newspapers and Magazines
When it comes to the analytical writing section, the best way to prepare for the GRE is to practice writing issue and argument essays. Another effective way to prepare for this section of the exam is to read editorials in newspapers and magazines. Students are able to see the organization of a convincing essay, as well as observe how a writer uses vocabulary to convey his or her points. Furthermore, students see how writers use supporting details to solidify their argument. They may also learn about various controversial topics that are in the news. There is always a chance that one of those issues may show up in an essay prompt on the exam.
Our team at RIET Consort is more than happy to answer questions about our online or in-person GRE prep classes and private tutoring options. Contact our GRE Course Advisors at RIET Consort today and study with the experts! You can also register for your Toefl, Gre, Ielts...for 20% less with us.

Phone Contact: 08078747193 or 07086062033

Office Addresses:
12, Moyo Agoro Street, ogba, Lagos.

276 Idimu Road, Ikotun. Lagos. Suite

29, Lexyland Complex, General Gas, Akobo. Ibadan.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by chaiks: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Randeylee:
tips on how to apply and study abroad , holla at me let me put you through. have your passport and relevevant documents have a bleesed day peeps.
hello randee.I v my passport and all relevant documents. please I I'll like you to assist me on how to apply especially if there are scholarship opportunities. my contact is 08030827889.we can contact if you don't mind.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by BTCSophy(f): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2017
We help Foreign Students & Nigerian importers send money as USD abroad.

Duration: within 24hrs
Fees: 0 - 2% charges
Exchange rate: Current black market rate

* We also transfer family funds as USD abroad.

Check signature below for contact detail.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by phillippiano(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please , I'm an about to round off a degree programme in philosophy with a 2.1 , and I wish to study law abroad, which school is cheap and recognised with good employment prospect?
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by emmaroland: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Randeylee:

your result is good, you can go ahead and study ,there is a wonderful prospect for aeornautics and aerodynamics in Nigeria now and besides there is nothing like jobs are for citizens , as long as you work hard you would get a job, for information about travelling out to further let me know. cheers
Thanks for your reply Sorry I didn't see this mention all this while. It gives me a great relieve contrary to what some of my friends over there has been telling me that, you get job faster with IT courses. I know better know.
What do you think about Industrial engineering?
What will be your advice for me based on your experience on the three course Industrial, Mechanical, Aeronautic Engineering?
Do you think I should apply for master degree of PhD directly as people tells me that chances of funding is higher for PhD than masters degree?
What schools can you recommend, though I have done my research on some schools, I just need your imput too?

Thanks for your message. I have been studying GRE hopefully I should write it by August or September. If there's any material you think can help me, please my email is emmaroland32@yahoo.com.
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Chydobe: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lagos Business school of Pan-Atlantic University now offers full scholarship on the African Leading full time MBA Programme. These scholarships are obtainable for international students. The scholarship's aim is to produce graduates of accountable character with mandatory knowledge making them skilled for national leadership.The Pan-Atlantic University is a non-public, non-profit educational institute in Nigeria. The university originated from the Lagos Business school (LBS), established in 1991.

Click below for more info on requirements and application process

http://www.newzified.com/apply-for-mba-programme-scholarship-2017-%e2%94%82fully-funded-scholarship-nigeria-abroad/
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Randeylee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
chaiks:
hello randee.I v my passport and all relevant documents. please I I'll like you to assist me on how to apply especially if there are scholarship opportunities. my contact is 08030827889.we can contact if you don't mind.

Hello how are you doing ?
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by chaiks: 3:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Randeylee:

Hello how are you doing ?
fine oo. how you?
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Afuapedayo: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Do you want to school abroad...contact the experts let's chat +1 (206) 531-0014
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by Lesoliel94: 9:20am On May 17, 2022
Study in the UK!!
Free processing fee for Applicant!!
I am able to help you with your admission and visa processing to the UK all for FREE(APPLICANT ONLY)
Please know that you will be only be required to make your initial tution deposit, pay your IHS and VISA fee!! 100% GUARANTEED

APPLICATION TO CANADA WILL REQUIRE A FEE!
We are a licensed Canadian immigration consultancy and we avan assist you with a hassle free application process!!

For enquiries call (234) 9063213961
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by writingpal: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Are you looking for assistance with your SOP,
assignments, or dissertation/thesis?

We can relieve you of the burden and provide 
you with original, high-quality work on schedule

Contact us via WhatsApp at +2348135305367
Re: Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad by helppartner: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Timetable 2017: Comprehensive 2017/18 WAEC Timetable - May/June / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.